Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
Quick response. But did not follow up with my inquiry regarding response received.
Ordered online
didn't helped much
I would be happy to give you a review but as of today? I haven’t received my order? I will when I receive it!
Hi Flora - thank you for the review. Please check your email, we sent a message yesterday Wed 05/06. A friend of yours reached out to our CEO reporting the issue with your order. We immediately investigated and emailed you, the shipment was rejected due to an issue with the address (the address is incomplete). Reply to us when you have a moment and we'll get a replacement shipped. Thanks.
Hi Flora - thank you for emailing us to confirm receipt of your replacement order. We appreciate it.
DONT KNOW YET ,CANT TELL YET ABOUT BENEFITS OR POTENCY,,,,
The product I ordered didn't work for me. Too many side effects. But I have been so impressed with the customer service! I would shop this company again in a heartbeat because of the excellent customer service.
Please make a package of vitamins that is divided by the day of the week. This is a pain having to self divide everything.
Merry Christmas
Rick N
I was a little annoyed at the 100 dollar minimum for free shipping but I was pleased with the products on offer. All arrived with no issues
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.89 based on 513 reviews