DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab Reviews

of reviewers recommend DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab
Read DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature\'s Lab Reviews

About DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab:

DrVita, Inc. manufactures high-quality supplements and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas, Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. Certified NSF Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188 opt 2

service@drvita.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab made you happy
Quick friendly response.
I use this company product for 2 years and have amazing results with my skin
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Kept calling, no return. I call again and .finally a person in customer service took my order,she was great .then order took longer than it should have done
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
A reliable source of quality vitamins. It's important to know where your vitamins come from and DrVita's brand provides enough information to allow the customer to make an informed purchase. Many of the brands sold through Amazon, and I've ordered a few, just don't take steps to make me feel confident in my purchase. Many of these other vitamin vendors have questionable websites or labeling. This is why I keep coming back to DrVita.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I have been very impressed that the 2 times I contacted you, I have received a reply promptly! I really appreciate your answers; in this day and age, one feels such a disconnect with large companies. I feel like your company really cares about its customers. And I love your products! I use the multi, hyaluronic acid, and tart cherry, and am looking forward to your vitamin C coming back. Your products are easy on my stomach. I like the large quantities you offer. Keep up the good work!
Nothing special
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
After looking for years for a great vitamin and mineral providers I came across DrVita on the net. Buy all my stuff from them, it's not just the quality but the man behind it. Long may it last!! Try the founders kit, I buy a year worth now, game changer!!! Have them shipped all the way to the green Isle. Very much thanks to all the men and women of such a great company. God bless the USA. James.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
EXCELLENT SERVICE ON REPLACING DAMAGE ITEMS DURING SHIPMENT. RECEIVED ITEMS 3 DAYS LATER.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I requested information about your certification of your products.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I ordered more than a dozen of essential oils from DrVita a while ago. The delivery was on time and products were in great shape. I would recommend the organic lavender essential oil to whoever having troubles with sleep. Just rub a few drops of lavender essential oil on your wet skin after shower or bath, and wait for 15 minutes for absorption, you will have the most amazing sleep in years! Generally speaking, I have had a very positive experience with DrVita's website, products and delivery service.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I have been taking vitamins since 1983 and of all the different manufacturers I’ve found DrVita to be the best vitamins on the market!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
SAM-e is a terrific supplement and DrVita has a top quality product at the best price. Shipping was fast and my order arrived as promised. I have placed several orders from DrVita and will continue to do so.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Has always been great. Sometimes, my wife and get overstocked, but it's not because we're unhappy with the service. We've just had some temporary medical issues and were not always able to take our supplements.
Great product
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I requested information regarding Nature's Lab Super Vitamin C 1000 mg with Quercetin & Citrus Bioflavonoids. Your company promptly replied and provided me with answers. Thank you very much and I look forward to purchasing your new Vitamin C product when it becomes available this year!
Great customer service!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Dave B sent back a thorough explanation and answer to my inquiry, even taking into account my being on a blood thinner. Dave made a few suggestions as to which categories and products I could try which is what I was needing some direction with. He also mentioned my p.s. to pass along to Wayne my loving his YouTube video of flying his Phenom 300 over Vegas. Maybe there's a chance he'd take up for a flight some time (hint, hint). I'm here in Vegas. :).
Very good product
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I am glad to hear it is Costco and not you who chose to discontinue your vitamin C. Will be on the lookout for your new version you wrote me about! Thank you.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Great products, excellent customer service! One of my favorite on-line vitamin store!
DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab is rated 4.90 based on 163 reviews