Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100, ,

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
It is so easy to find the products you're looking for, and the prices are very reasonable.
Customer service was so prompt in helping me with my mistake in ordering!
I had a problem changing the date for my next vitamin shipment, and contacted customer service. They corrected the problem in less than a day.
Very good. I like that it does not upset my stomach, does not give me "alien" colored pee, and seems to be helping with my arthritis pain. Thank you. Ordered a bottle drop shipped to a friend who lives with chronic pain as well.
Fast delivery & dietary suppliments are good.
It is great.
Customer service responded very quickly to my inquiry
I have been taking the Nature's Lab CoQ10 for several months, Previously I had been ordering this product from Amazon. With my last purchase I ordered directly from Nature's Lab primarliy due to the Loyalty Program. I will continue to do so as I will earn savings on future purchases, and the delivery is fast.
Customer service responded very quickly to my inquiry
My son Nicholas (Nick) worked as your engineering chief My son gave me some of your sample packs, Nick recommending your product is number one reason I use your product and I haven't found anything that compared to the quality of nature's lab so now I order my COQ10 from you also other supplements , I miss my son Nick dearly and the only reason I continue my health regiment is in honor of my son Nick.
I had a billing problem. On the last day of a percentage off, I ordered several items. My discount was not applied. I sent an email and the problem was corrected immediately. I was very appreciative.
Very helpful, and a quick response - so quick I thought it was just one of those automated responses saying they'd received my message.
Excellent product with a great special pricing deal.
Excellent service - Nature's Lab couldn't have been more helpful. The products are amazing, having taken them for several years, I can honestly say that they are the best there is!
Great products, timely shipping, wealth of information on their website are reasons I purchase from Nature's Lab. I also order extra vitamins/supplements to give to family and friends with the website address so they too can have access to quality vitamins and not waste money on substandard products. Customer for life- keep it up!
This company always has my order correct and in a timely manner. I love my Mushroom supplement. It keeps my immune system in tip-top shape. I haven't had a single sniffle in the 2 years I have been using it! I have it auto shipped I love t so much!!! Kudos Natures Lab!!!
The company's six-a-day multivitamin is incredible. The formulation is superb. For full disclosure, I know the founder of this company and his commitment to producing the best-quality products in the industry. I know that sounds biased, and I guess it is. But I applaud an entrepreneur who really cares about people's well-being.
I found Celia's answer to be very prompt and helpful. It answered my question fully. I appreciate the fact that Nature's Lab tries to educate the consumer by fully explaining the product ingredients on the website.
The Vitamin C with Quercetin is a great product. I love being able to take one capsule with both in it. The pricing is also the best!
Amazing product. Again never fails Natures Lab!!!! 5 stars all the way.
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.89 based on 587 reviews