DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab Reviews

of reviewers recommend DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab
Read DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature\'s Lab Reviews

About DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab:

DrVita, Inc. manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188 opt 2

service@drvita.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab made you happy
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
This greatly relieves the inflammation I experience if I eat gluten (mistakenly). This was recommended by a doctor-- for us Celiacs, when we mistakenly take in gluten. I take three...and within several hours the inflammation and pain is gone. No ibuprofen needed!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Always prompt service and good communication on every transaction. Best collection of quality essential oils I’ve found and the pricing is great! Also a fan of their Turmeric products .
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Great product. Received in record time by express mail and at a discount to boot.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I like that the supplements are capsules and not the hard pill type .
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Great product and service!
great quality eerytime
Great product, but a little bit expensive.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Easy to order, received 1 day early. Will recommend.
Nobody, NOBODY is better than DrVita
Great quality and service
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
my order came very quickly. I have been taking the supplement for about two weeks. I have noticed that my skin seems to be less dry. and fine lines are less noticeable. I will definitely order another bottle
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Excellent customer service and fantastic oils!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
The product is what I expect so far is very good. Thank you and for sure I would recommend this product
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Great prices, great quality, and quick shipment. The products always have high quality and thorough testing/seal of approval. Customer for over 5 years and will continue to purchase from in the future..
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Dr Vita is my favorite vitamin maker - the best there is
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I am honored to support this wonderful company. All of the products are amazing!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I've been using Dr Vita for five years and have found nothing that can compare to the quality of there product.
Excellent product
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Very happy with everything I have ever gotten from Nature's Lab, whether it be from Costco, DrVita, or Amazon! Excellent quality, and I appreciate having more in the bottle so I don't have to order as often.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Im really impressed with the quality, standards and price of Dr. Vita supplements. My favorites are the Curcumin and Six Daily multi. I have noticed reduced inflammation/pain and more energy. I previously was a consumer of Thorne Research supplements and these supplements by Dr. vita meet or exceed the standards of Thorne with a lower price tag making them more affordable. I found very informative videos of this company on youtube where they even made the news for having such high standards of quality. Im happy to have found this company.
DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab is rated 4.85 based on 240 reviews