DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab Reviews

of reviewers recommend DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab
Read DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature\'s Lab Reviews

About DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab:

DrVita, Inc. manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188 opt 2

service@drvita.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab made you happy
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Im really impressed with the quality, standards and price of Dr. Vita supplements. My favorites are the Curcumin and Six Daily multi. I have noticed reduced inflammation/pain and more energy. I previously was a consumer of Thorne Research supplements and these supplements by Dr. vita meet or exceed the standards of Thorne with a lower price tag making them more affordable. I found very informative videos of this company on youtube where they even made the news for having such high standards of quality. Im happy to have found this company.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I've been having trouble getting sick. Maybe I should stop using these products.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Got it at their discount price because it was going to be out of date soon. So I bought several and gave them away what a great bargain. Everybody got to get a bottle for very reasonable. We just had to eat it up quick
DONT KNOW YET ,CANT TELL YET ABOUT BENEFITS OR POTENCY,,,,
Optimal formulations for incredible results!
Healthy Deliveries means my vitamins arrive right on time
Best prices I can find for true quality
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Great products, been using them for a few years. Customer service can't be beat. Thanks
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Very satisfied with the product
Top notch!
Great product. Great prices! Fast delivery.
Great vitamins; I feel I know exactly where my vitamins are coming from, good packaging!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Great products that have quality manufacturing
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I have been using Dr vita products for a few years. They carry high quality products that I feel confident spending my hard earned money on. I've had to contact cust. service a couple times & received excellent service each time, Plus they ship fast.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Had question in reference to Nature’s Lab Tart Cherry and they responded quickly as Costco (best retailer/wholesaler) in the US dropped this item. I was pointed to amazon to solve my problem more expensive but this I find to be the best Tart Cherry on the market that give the results I need (lower Ulrich Acid). It works in a major way along with Apple Cider Vinegar. Keep up the great work and place this back into Costco online!
Thank you Dr. Vita for another great product I won´t do without anymore. your site has been a great help to me.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I had a question about if a multivitamin was vegetarian and DRVita checked with their formulator and gave me a prompt response!! Thank you so much
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Quality Products with quick shipping.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE..QUICK RESPONSE
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
When I received my order and discovered that it was incomplete, I sent an email to the service department to explain the problem. Caylin quickly responded and in just a couple of days I had the rest of my order in hand, no hassles or headaches. Great service!
DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab is rated 4.84 based on 221 reviews