DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab

About DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab: DrVita, Inc. manufactures high-quality supplements and vitamins based on the latest nutritional science. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas, Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging. WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188 opt 2

service@drvita.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab made you happy

How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Have used this product-6 essential for years. My labs come back consistently well within normal range. We tried a super organic vitamin supplement, our lab values came back as if we had been on a bender! The product arrives quickly after order sent. The web site has improved, it is easier to use. No complaints. Weill continue to use in the future. I have started 2 other family members on products from this company."
"Very reputable company, with great product. Pricing is just a little high, but with coupon discounts it is a win-win."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Super helpful staff and love recurring orders"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I'm not sure if I didn't already do this. The first one was kind of iffy if it went through. Anyway I love the products I wait for the 30% off deals. So the pricing is pretty good at that time. Customer service was great. They returned my money on a couple of items that I got too soon. It was actually my fault I sort of double ordered. And they were so kind to take them back and get my order timing correct. Customer service has helped me in a couple of other ways as well. It like I say the product seems quite good I have a 5-star review and a happy customer"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Been using drvita for years and love it. I just recommended it for the sixth time and now they love it to."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Amazing customer service I love their products my refunds came lickety split.... and I get some 30% off special sometimes if I wait to the right day. Enjoy"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Fast shipping, product was just as advertised."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I had a great experience with customer service. They returned my call promptly and corrected the problem before they called me back."
"DrVita is my jam - Natures Lab products are excellent quality"
"DrVita is my jam - Natures Lab products are excellent quality"
"DrVita is my jam - Natures Lab products are incredible quality!"
"The Fish oil is a great product for a great price! Thanks Dr Vita!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Prompt response. I will order your product. Peace."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I am impressed with the promptness of Dr Vita's Customer Service concerning questions on various products. One thing still bothers me. Should any products manufactured by third parties be duly noted in the marketing to the public. I am not sure if the change from Dr. Vita's label to Nature's Lab may indicate third party manufacturing. Dr. Vita touts its state of the art facility but is this relevant if the product is manufactured and packaged elsewhere? Just wondering."
Thank you for the review and feedback. There were no changes to our processes and quality control during the transition from DrVita brand products to Nature's Lab. DrVita, Inc. remains our parent company - we simply consolidated two brands down to one. Nature's Lab brand products are manufactured and distributed from our facility in Las Vegas, Nevada. Few exceptions, such as Nature's Lab SAMe, sold exclusively on Costco.com, show the country of origin on the packaging.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Enjoy the vitamins very much."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Received half of my order, called and received the rest of my order a few days later. I like my vitamins and will order again from DrVita."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Thank you for calling and emailing me. I appreciate it!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"There was a problem in receiving the item, but then I quickly received it after their wonderful customer service contacted me and was with me every step to make sure all went well. They really went out of their way to correct what ever the problem was. Sometimes there is an issue that comes up trying to weed through the internet communication, software thing, but it is nice to know there is an actual person caring enough to see it through. I want to say thank you again."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Orders come quickly, and when there is a problem, which doesn't happen often, but did with a previous order (these things happen), their customer service works fast to take care of the issue. I'll be back. Thank you."
DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab is rated 4.86 based on 85 reviews