DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab

About DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab: DrVita, Inc. manufactures high-quality supplements and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas, Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. Certified NSF Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188 opt 2

service@drvita.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab made you happy

How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"i've liked them for years. But I recently bought fish oil pills and they are too big to take. I'll continue to use them"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I was very pleased with the quick response that I received from Dave in Customer Service. Not only did he answer my question about the Nature's Lab Super Vitamin C supplement that I have been using for years, but in addition, he provided me with information about a new replacement product that will be available soon. As an individual customer, I felt that was treated as importantly as I imagine their big customers are treated, and when you have customers as big as Costco, that means a lot. I look forward to continuing using Nature's Labs quality products that are also, very reasonably priced. Thanks, Robert Sands"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"great customer service and great quality vitamins."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Prompt resolution of issue"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I take Nature's Lab magnesium glycinate for migraines and my husband takes for constipation (lots of gut issues). We love the bundles so we never run out AND save money!!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Dr. Vita has products at the lowest price and has integrity and great customer service!"
"Go with the bundles and save your money on optimum nutrients!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Very happy with DrVita products."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Always a pleasure to do business with you😃"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"These products are very good, and the price is excellent."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Simple email address change not sure why I couldn't complete this myself however, the representative took care of me."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Great customer service great product I bought the daily 6 Thank you very much for an excellent product"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"First time ordering from DrVita. Great service and delivery as well as a great price for Nature's Lab Hyaluronic Acid with BioCell Collagen ad MSM. Too early to give a review on the product, but I feel very optimistic and it's early days. Will definitely buy from this company again!"
"Stellar products, I've been buying for years. I will continue to purchase and recommend!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I love the daily 6 vitamins. I am a registered nurse and have studied nutrition for many years. these are the most complete and easiest to take vitamins that I have tried. Everyone should be taking them and I recommend them to my patients friends family and anyone who will listen. I definitely feel better when I take them. I wish I could sell them because Everyone should be taking them."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Dr Vita products are first quality! I always check their ingredient list before looking anywhere else for supplements. Check out is easy and products are delivered quickly & accurately! Thank you for such great products!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"great products, good service, would love to see more sales"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Happy it came quickly as the 1st time I ordered, it took a long time to get here."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Order was left by USPS in hot mailbox, but Dr. Vita shipped another promptly by FedEx. Customer Service was very concerned about my questions and most responsive to my needs. I appreciated the replacement and that the company wanted me to be satisfied with the efficacy of the product."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Love all of Dr Vita products!"
DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab is rated 4.89 based on 130 reviews