DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab Reviews

of reviewers recommend DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab
Read DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature\'s Lab Reviews

About DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab:

DrVita, Inc. manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188 opt 2

service@drvita.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab made you happy
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Quality Products with quick shipping.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE..QUICK RESPONSE
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
When I received my order and discovered that it was incomplete, I sent an email to the service department to explain the problem. Caylin quickly responded and in just a couple of days I had the rest of my order in hand, no hassles or headaches. Great service!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I received a near-instantaneous reply to my request. And, my inquiry was answered and resolved very fast. Nice work!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I placed my first order for two Nature's Lab Founders Kits and received one kit in two days. However, one kit was missing. I sent an email informing their customer service of the missing items. I received an email the next morning saying the missing kit was on its way. Customer service response was excellent and quick.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
The product I ordered didn't work for me. Too many side effects. But I have been so impressed with the customer service! I would shop this company again in a heartbeat because of the excellent customer service.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Every supplement I have purchased from Dr. Vita over the past 8 years have been exceptional. I know where the ingredients are sourced, and have confidence each one is the "real deal" in terms of a clean product. I just don't purchase my supplements from anyone else, period. I do not take vitamins; I take specific products to help with specific areas. For inflammation; heart health; magnesium for workout muscle healing. My go to.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Dr Vita has the best products and service is excellent. My favorite vitamin company.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
So pleased with the vitamin D I purchased and delivery was fast!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Dr. Vita is great! All my inquiries have been answered! That doesn't happen often when you email a company. You're tops!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I’ve been very happy with the quality of Dr Vita’s Fish Oil supplement. I haven’t purchased any other supplements from Dr Vita in many years - I think the product line changed but I’m willing to explore further.
The best quality & most complete vitamins I have found for the money.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
This is the 3rd time I have ordered ! I always get a good deal ! Ships fast ! Quality Vitamins !!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
how can a company run out of vitamins when your on auto ship. totally bad management
Great product .
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Never had any issues with the many supplements ordered through DrVita. Great customer service!
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Please make a package of vitamins that is divided by the day of the week. This is a pain having to self divide everything. Merry Christmas Rick N
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
I have ordered from DrVita several times. I am very happy with the products i chose to buy. The shipping was fast.
They need better prices
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
Love it , is helping me!!!
DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab is rated 4.83 based on 204 reviews