Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100, ,

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
Very good. I like that it does not upset my stomach, does not give me "alien" colored pee, and seems to be helping with my arthritis pain. Thank you. Ordered a bottle drop shipped to a friend who lives with chronic pain as well.
Delivered promptly.
Great products and service!!! Customer for life!!!
The expiration date of my one bottle was close, I wish it was further out but I can still finish the bottle. I now know to contact Customer Service to ask if I want to confirm the available dating.
Very pleased with their Customer Service Dept. They respond immediately and in my case I've had two contacts each one helpful and an immediate fix for an order that got confused.
easy absorption to body
your products work well but your price rise suprised me
Very effective!
I really like their products and they have a couple of great specials throughout the year. that really makes them affordable.. You have to buy a lot but you get a heck of a good savings. If you read this Nature's lab, please don't stop giving us the 50. I really appreciate it.
The bundle of essential oils were mostly pleasant, with the exceptions of the broken bottles of lemon essential oils and the weird-smelling ginger and ylang ylang essential oils. I would give the rest of the products a five star, collectively. Other than that, I think DrVita's organic essential oils are reasonably priced and are very some effective aromatheraphy products.
take five for me and one for my dog
The service is excellent and my orders are always correct. The products are good with reasonable prices.
I would easily rate Dr. Vita as a 5 except for one issue - the not infrequent delay in shipping my Daily 6 subscription due to supply issues or filling another order. Otherwise all else is good.
They need better prices
I have been using this product for a few years now. I am an older man with no major heath issues. It is hard to say how much it helps but I will continue with the product. I have no hopes that it will make me young again. I have no complaints except it is a little hard to remember to take it. I can tell you the customer service is good.
Kept calling, no return. I call again and .finally a person in customer service took my order,she was great .then order took longer than it should have done
Nothing special
I requested information about your certification of your products.
I love getting Nature's Lab at Costco - I was sad to hear Vitamin C is being discontinued. Another option will be coming out later this year, so I'm on the lookout!
I live in the UK, DrVita do not ship to the UK so I had a delivery shipped to an NY hotel where a friend was staying, for them to bring it back for me. Unfortunately, my shipping request was wrongly processed and delivery took 8 days instead of 3. By which time my friend had left NY. After a bit of time and communication with DrVita they very kindly refunded the order and were very understanding of the situation. I would use them more often if they shipped outside of the States
Hi Kate - thank you so much for reporting this issue to us. I apologize for misunderstanding the original request we received via email - we did ship incorrectly and we issued a refund of the expedited shipping fees as you requested. However, I was not aware that the friend/recipient you had the parcel shipped to was unable to obtain the parcel. So sorry for the trouble! I called The Evelyn Hotel to confirm the parcel was not collected from the front desk associates. As such, we just issued you a refund for the remainder of your order - you should receive the credit within 5-7 business days. Please contact us if we may assist you further.
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.89 based on 589 reviews