Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
Nature’s Lab hyaluronic acid is high quality at a very good price. This product helps both skin and joints. I am 62 y/o and people think I am in my late 40s.
We have been buying these multi-vitamins for our family for a couple of years now and appreciate the quality ingredients and that they are only once-a-day. Seem to really help all of us stay healthy and fill in the nutritional gaps.
Quality products and good customer service.
Have tried so many melatonin combos, and this is by far the best that works every time. Love it! Have stocked up so I will not run out since I use every night now.
They always have quality products.
Customer service was great. Sent me extra vitamins after I failed to click on proper button for 'buy 3 get 2 free.' Great products, prices, and customer service.
All my questions and explanations were answer with profesional tone.
Excellent. Receive monthly supply flawlessly.
These vitamins are a vital part of our daily regimen. The benefits are multiple, energy, immune support, allergy support....the best supplements for adults.
Great products
Great unique oils!!
Ordered 1 daily and 6 daily multivitamins (year's supply). Package shipped and mismanaged by FedEx for multiple days beyond its designated delivery date. Was so fortunate to work with Celia B to eventually resolve the issues with FedEx and get the package successfully delivered. "Very Good" isn't really an adequate rating for this experience. Celia B is an outstanding customer service rep and, had it not been for her persistence, we probably still wouldn't have the package. I rate the experience as "Superlative" and Celia B as simply the "Best". Your product is excellent, your customer service is excellent, you should have some other arrangement for shipping heavier packages besides FedEx. Celia explained that your shipping system currently automatically defaults to FedEx. I will email her when I make purchases to ship via USPS. I strongly recommend that you enhance Celia B's compensation or, at least, give her a generous bonus because I can tell you that, from personal experience, she is worth every penny. I can't say enough good things about her!
prompt reply and request was granted, thank you!
All products are good quality that I have tried so far to include multi vitamin, zinc., curcumin, vit D, fish oil, and enzymes. I gave been pleased with all the products I have tried so far. I like that Natures Lab has state of the art equipment to manufacture great supplements with science to back it.
I am very pleased with the quality of their vitamins and supplements and the good deals they offer.
We've used these vitamins and supplements for years because we have noticed a marked difference in the quality compared to other brands.
Yes I’m happy with all my product I recommend excellent quality
Easy to swallow. Great delivery service
I like the products easy to swallow. Shipping is fast with great tracking on your orders
I buy the CoQ10 with Alpha Liponic acid and LCarnitine. Alpha Liponic Acid is good for type 2 diabetics. Taking this has helped to keep my A1C at 6.3 for over a year. That makes me happy!
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.88 based on 511 reviews