DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab

About DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab: DrVita, Inc. manufactures high-quality supplements and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas, Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. Certified NSF Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188 opt 2

service@drvita.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab made you happy

How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Love all my DrVita products!"
"Ordered received in 2 days which is awesome. But what I received and what has done in less than a week is actually unbelievable. Bought Turmeric Complex pills to see what it would do with some chronic pain issues I have struggled with for years and I can't believe: A - that in less than a week I am painless in areas of my body that normally drag me down in my daily life... and B - that I am just now discovering this. Better late than never I guess. Super impressed and now looking forward to trying more DrVita products... Thank you!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Had trouble with an order, and it was fixed with 2 days, wonderful Company to work with."
"I ❤️ not having to think about ordering more - setup my recurring order and get more Six Daily every month."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I love getting Nature's Lab at Costco - I was sad to hear Vitamin C is being discontinued. Another option will be coming out later this year, so I'm on the lookout!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Lots of new products recently - I LOVE Ashwagandha! Looking forward to more new stuff!!"
"The service I received was awesome!! Quick to respond, helpful, and informative!"
"Excellent. Rapid and efficient response."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I love all supplements from Dr. Vita. Been buying them for several years. Thank you for making them. ❤️❤️❤️"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Support team helped with my order - loving my Biotin and One Daily!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Just great, great, great!!!!!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"STOP HERE! This is my favorite supplement company - I used to live in Las Vegas and I've been buying ever since. Those in my family (that listen to me) buy Nature's Lab now too!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I received an email from the Director of Customer Service regarding a specific product that I could no longer find at Costco. The reply was fast and complete. I am extremely impressed with DrVita's customer service. I will certainly buy my products from them. Thank you so much! Happy Customer!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I have been using Dr. Vita products for at least two years. Their quality and customer service are excellent. I highly recommend them - and have."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I ran out of product and the rep adjusted my account quickly and purchase in such a way as to give me a discount I didn't;t my myself, Thanks!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"My husband and I use One Daily Vitamins and are very satisfied with them. I have been using them for over a year and my husband switched to them fee months ago."
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"I live in the UK, DrVita do not ship to the UK so I had a delivery shipped to an NY hotel where a friend was staying, for them to bring it back for me. Unfortunately, my shipping request was wrongly processed and delivery took 8 days instead of 3. By which time my friend had left NY. After a bit of time and communication with DrVita they very kindly refunded the order and were very understanding of the situation. I would use them more often if they shipped outside of the States"
Hi Kate - thank you so much for reporting this issue to us. I apologize for misunderstanding the original request we received via email - we did ship incorrectly and we issued a refund of the expedited shipping fees as you requested. However, I was not aware that the friend/recipient you had the parcel shipped to was unable to obtain the parcel. So sorry for the trouble!

I called The Evelyn Hotel to confirm the parcel was not collected from the front desk associates. As such, we just issued you a refund for the remainder of your order - you should receive the credit within 5-7 business days. Please contact us if we may assist you further.
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Missing supplement from order replaced in a timely manner. Issue resolved, great customer support and service. Thank you!"
How satisfied are you with DrVita Customer Service?
"Received a quick response to a couple questions abut the product. Received good information that helped me decide to buy the product."
"Fast and efficient!!!"
DrVita, Inc. makers of Nature's Lab is rated 4.87 based on 106 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access