Data Support Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy
GOOD PRODUCTS, GOOD PRICES.
Good quality product. Easy to order and reorder. Very fast standard delivery.
Understanding what unit will work for the application is very important due to the low moisture levels we're measuring. I Was impressed to get a call from a tech support person to ensure I had ordered the correct unit for our application. Appreciate knowing there will be someone there to help if I need it once we begin using the moisture analyzer.
Our orders are received by polite people the make sure the order is correct before hanging up the phone. Orders are shipped promptly. We are pleased to received discount e-mails that save us money.
The order was filled quickly and correctly.
Best customer service!
they always have the item that I order, and it always ships on time.
no comments
Easy online ordering.
I wasn't sure about how to purchase a scale and the persons from the support department answered all my questions and in a very short time and now i have my new scale in a short period of time even that the model that i was requiring was out of stock.
The company had what I needed in stock at a good price. I received the items promptly. It was overall a very good experience.
We have purchased several tissue scales from Data Support, and we have been very pleased with the quality and pricing of the product. I would recommend Data Support!
I received an email about the time it would take to ship my order, which gave me the opportunity to decide if I still wanted to wait for the order to be shipped or not. The staff was also very helpful and fast when I asked to modify my order that resulted in a credit and when I requested the receipts of my order and credit.
quick service good price
Great customers service. Helped me find the filters I needed. Will definitely purchase from again.
Always fast and great to deal with!
It was very easy to order.
Good technical support. After purchase they contact me to make sure that I ordered the right item.
Great Products, Great Prices, Great Customer Service:-)
Great