durham animal feeds Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend durham animal feeds
02AM
2AM

Tell us how durham animal feeds made you happy

"Lots of their food either smells off or has a strange smell, plus the colour isn’t fresh looking. The meats have a lot of skin in them so are higher fat than many. The rabbit is a strange colour land smells odd - I suspect something else is being added in to pack it out. I would rather pay more for better quality meat. Won’t be using this range again and it’s their best range. My dog has vomited after eating some of their meats but been fine with the same protein from other suppliers. Avoid!"
Are you durham animal feeds? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback durham animal feeds receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I recently purchased £38.50 worth of raw meat from DAF which came frozen, so I placed into my freezer immediately. I purchased pork mince, beef mince and chicken feet. Upon defrosting the beef, it was very poor quality and had an off smell. My dog wasn’t keen on eating this meat, so I attempted trying other packets which resulted in them mostly being thrown away. My dog LOVES beef so this was very strange. I then defrosted the pork and it had an awful smell to it, so I tried a few and they all got thrown away. Lastly the chicken feet, they had urine burns all over them, so I find it hard to believe they are free range, they smelled awful even when frozen not like chicken feet I have bought from other companies in the past. I contacted DAF who picked up all the meat a week later (which left me in a pickle as I cannot source raw meat straight away in my location) I then chased them up and they informed me the pork didn’t seem okay, but the rest of the meat was fine and they gave some to their own dogs (poor dogs). All the meat was clearly off so for them to tell me it was okay was not acceptable. I had multiple friends/family confirm this meat was not suitable for consumption. The outcome is I received £22.90 as a voucher which didn’t include delivery, so If I choose to use up my voucher I have an additional £9.99 to pay! To add the small amount my dog ate, she became quite ill, vomiting and diarrhoea which is very unlike her. Will never buy from this company again, poor service and awful meat!"
durham animal feeds is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews