durham animal feeds Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend durham animal feeds
Click Here

Tell us how durham animal feeds made you happy

Own Driver
"Our dog is allergic to 18 ingredients and Durham good provide a fantastic. Balance diet for her. She no longer has the runs!! Yes it smells foul, but it’s raw meat,what do you expect. I’m vegetarian and Y local supplier picks and boxes it all for me 😊"
Are you durham animal feeds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"been buying Meaty Mince from Durham Animal Feeds for nearly 4 years - my labrador loves it. Delivery is very useful. Good product and service."
"Awful food, large amount of very large and extremely sharp pieces of bone, lots of skin too. Meat often smells bad when defrosted and my dogs refuse to eat it. Recently the minced rabbit was nothing but slop, all 6 of my dogs ate it but were then violently ill. I won’t be using DAF again"
"I get 7 boxes of various minces every 6 or 7 weeks, I have not had any problems with Durham animal feeds. Delivery service is fantastic, I can't praise them high enough."
"These people make pretty decent frozen minced meats for dogs, however ONLY CHOOSE BONE FREE. The size of the broken and splintered bone they add to their minced meat is way beyond anything a small to medium sized dog can digest safely. Chicken is the worst - splinters of bone up to 2cm long and sharp as broken glass. ONLY CHOOSE BONE FREE"
"Lots of their food either smells off or has a strange smell, plus the colour isn’t fresh looking. The meats have a lot of skin in them so are higher fat than many. The rabbit is a strange colour land smells odd - I suspect something else is being added in to pack it out. I would rather pay more for better quality meat. Won’t be using this range again and it’s their best range. My dog has vomited after eating some of their meats but been fine with the same protein from other suppliers. Avoid!"
"I recently purchased £38.50 worth of raw meat from DAF which came frozen, so I placed into my freezer immediately. I purchased pork mince, beef mince and chicken feet. Upon defrosting the beef, it was very poor quality and had an off smell. My dog wasn’t keen on eating this meat, so I attempted trying other packets which resulted in them mostly being thrown away. My dog LOVES beef so this was very strange. I then defrosted the pork and it had an awful smell to it, so I tried a few and they all got thrown away. Lastly the chicken feet, they had urine burns all over them, so I find it hard to believe they are free range, they smelled awful even when frozen not like chicken feet I have bought from other companies in the past. I contacted DAF who picked up all the meat a week later (which left me in a pickle as I cannot source raw meat straight away in my location) I then chased them up and they informed me the pork didn’t seem okay, but the rest of the meat was fine and they gave some to their own dogs (poor dogs). All the meat was clearly off so for them to tell me it was okay was not acceptable. I had multiple friends/family confirm this meat was not suitable for consumption. The outcome is I received £22.90 as a voucher which didn’t include delivery, so If I choose to use up my voucher I have an additional £9.99 to pay! To add the small amount my dog ate, she became quite ill, vomiting and diarrhoea which is very unlike her. Will never buy from this company again, poor service and awful meat!"
durham animal feeds is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews