DyeFor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DyeFor

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does DyeFor deliver?

How can I contact DyeFor?

Tell us how DyeFor made you happy

"Despite it being Christmas rush the website advised when orders may be late in arriving but the iPad cover arrived in good time. There was a problem with the fitting and after sending email I was offered a replacement or refund with no quibbles. The replacement also wasn’t suitable and so I asked for refund. Byron Cox said as soon as covers were received he would reimburse me, which is what he did. This Company does not deserve all the horrible feedbacks that have been given after the quick, polite responses I have received and I will certainly buy from them again with no concerns whatsoever."
Are you DyeFor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The quality of the phone case was very good and it's great that it can be personalised to suit me. The delivery was on time which was great because I ordered the case for my new phone and I didn't want it to be scratched or anything."
DyeFor is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews