DyeFor Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend DyeFor

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does DyeFor deliver?

How can I contact DyeFor?

Tell us how DyeFor made you happy

"Website promises a free delivery to the WORLD. I placed the order for a delivery to France, few days letter I got a refund without any explanation. After chasing, I was told that they cannot deliver in France... not even at an extra charge (which I would have been happy to pay). Pretty useless customer service, you'll be lucky if they respond. Don't even try calling them, their phone number is bogus. This experience left me very frustrated."
Are you DyeFor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Despite it being Christmas rush the website advised when orders may be late in arriving but the iPad cover arrived in good time. There was a problem with the fitting and after sending email I was offered a replacement or refund with no quibbles. The replacement also wasn’t suitable and so I asked for refund. Byron Cox said as soon as covers were received he would reimburse me, which is what he did. This Company does not deserve all the horrible feedbacks that have been given after the quick, polite responses I have received and I will certainly buy from them again with no concerns whatsoever."
"The quality of the phone case was very good and it's great that it can be personalised to suit me. The delivery was on time which was great because I ordered the case for my new phone and I didn't want it to be scratched or anything."
DyeFor is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews