DYL Reviews

of reviewers recommend DYL
Read DYL Reviews
I use DYL for my reviews. It really helps to meet my daily goals. I can easily see where I am at and keep track of the calls I still have yet to make.
I have been able to receive at least 15 new leads a week, more on weekends. This has increased my productivity as well as my quote goals each week. Even during a snow storm where I was unable to get to the office, DYL allowed me to be able to keep in touch with customers through text messaging.
It is easy to use! I have all my notes and follow-ups in one place. I also like seeing who is calling and who is working with them when a call comes in.
Makes communication between inter office staff easier
DYL has empowered us to make more calls which has grown or business.
I'm on the service end and it makes life easy!
As a staff member of a company using DYL it's been a powerful to organize and contact the leads we generate, needless to say, it's vital to our success. DYL does what it says it will do for us!
DYL allows us to track our past contacts and contact them just prior to their renewal giving us the best opportunity to reach them at the height of their need.
The ability to track our productivity is priceless.
We love DYL! It makes making our telemarketing calls so much easier and the customer service is always so great!
What a great phone system. The right tools to manage staff productivity and follow up on leads. Lots of automation so you don't miss a call. Love it!! This system keeps our staff hunting for more sales and keeps them on track.
DYL has empowered our staff because we can efficiently get work done and listen to recorded lines if missed information we didn’t catch when we were on the phone with the customer. It also helps us keep track of who is working who resulting in a better work flow.
It helps to increase quoting an sales. I feel it is a very powerful tool to success.
DYL makes managing faxes and calls so simple! It's given us the opportunity to also reach our clients via text message which most really appreciate! When and if we had any small issues, DYL customer service is always so kind and knowledgeable. They solve the issue so quickly which gets us back to work even faster.
We love DYL. It has empowered us to make competitions to see who can make the most outbound calls. At the end of the month, we even calculate who had the most calls and talk time and that person gets an "ACTION" bonus added onto their paycheck. DYL is an amazing tool to not only track your calls, but a great way to keep your staff motivated. I make it MANDATORY in my office to use DYL. 5 stars.
DYL HAS BEEN A HUGE HELP. THE FOLLOW UP AND WORKFLOW TOOL ARE EXTREMELY USEFUL
It's great to have an automatic call log of who we are calling. Also it's great that it records the amount of inbound and outbound calls and stores all of our customer info. DYL is great!
DYL has been a really great service. The texting option has been really great for my agency with very little difference in the cost.
Great platform for not only phone, but also following up with leads.
We have been a DYL fan since my insurance brokerage switched our predictive dialer and VOIP to DYL many years ago. We immediately felt the impact of a higher call to contact ratio. Also, DYL doubled our internet lead close rate with the direct connect lead service, which at the time was cutting edge in my opinion. We love these guys, and will remain a loyal customer.
DYL is rated 4.69 based on 326 reviews