EDiamondTools Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend EDiamondTools

How would you rate EDiamondTools ?

"I had used a larger version of the grinding head a couple of years ago. This one is exactly what I needed. Thanks."
"Crack chaser came apart within the first two feet! I sent it back."
"The crack chaser I purchased worked excellent!! Super fast shipping!!!"
"As described. Awesome tool. I thought shipping costs were a little high."
"The blade cut very well but the diamond grit on it was much coarser than I expected. There were noticeable grooves in the cut edge of the tile. The saw vibrated more with this blade installed which might be expected due to the heavier blade. (Maybe a problem with the saw arbor?) Blade shows no signs of having been balanced."
"I needed a set of aggressive diamond grinding wheels for an rush job. Ordered them on Friday late in the afternoon and was assured they would arrive by noon Saturday, the next day, and they did. the discs were aggressive and helped me shave about 6 hours off the job."
"Best tool for installation of 6" stove vent for kitchen remodel. Went through brick in no time at all. Excellent tool when used with pilot bit and right drill."
"I’m in the tile installation industry, I have bought my 7” grinding cup wheels from EDiamond tools for a few years now. I have always been pleased with their service and shipping quality. Thanks EDiamond tools."
"Had an issue with a dry core bit. Contacted customer service, shipped me a new one and received it two days later. Didn't even ask me to ship the faulty bit back. Excellent customer service."
"The site is easy to get through. They carry many tools you can't get down the street. The shipping is sent out immediately. So far the products I've used are good value for the money"
"I got the 1.75" diameter diamond dry core saw with the SDS-Plus center bit. The center bit was not even close to centered when installed. I'm assuming the female threads were welded crooked on the end of the core bit. I made it work by pre-drilling the center hole (with a different bit) and then using a gloved hand to force the core bit to be close to center. Definitely not that safe. I removed the center after I had gone a few inches in. I only needed one hole through an 8" block wall, and it got the job done. If I was planning to use it a lot, I would have returned it to get one that was centered properly. They should have checked that before shipping it."
"I finally just tried out this bit on my 2" thick granite slab using a jig to keep it from walking and using a constant a water trickle. It was the hardest hole I have ever drilled it took me over and hour to barely do one hole 2 1/2 " inches deep. My 7amp corded drill went up in smoke and the bit is completely smooth now no more diamonds can be seen or felt. It refuses to even start the second hole and I have 14 holes to drill. I spent a lot of time researching the appropriate bit and asked lots of questions in your chat before I decided to purchase. Saying I am disappointing and honestly feel ripped off is an understatement."
"The bit worked and saved me a lot of time and effort. Receive it promptly. Thank you."
"The 4 1/2" crack chaser worked well on asphalt better than expected. This was not the cheapest price or the most expensive but for my small project and budget it was very satisfying."
"excellent quality and great performance. who could ask for more."
"you are a nice honest person"
"The best tool we ever used for removing paint from concrete block."
"Yep we like your coring bit it works very well, we are very happy. Thanks again."
"I polished a concrete table I made. The sealer I'm going to use recomended a 200 grit finish.The pads worked ok but the drum rollers for the edge fell apart."
"The 3/8 bullnose attachment worked perfectly."
EDiamondTools is rated 4.63 based on 211 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!