EDiamondTools Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend EDiamondTools

How would you rate EDiamondTools ?

Pat Hauser
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery Good tool"
"Wasted half day in travel & barely hour actual work time, playing games using another brand budget-quality [but still not cheap] surfacing disc. Dropped the coin two EDiamond discs, one surfacing disc, one cracking disc and entire job got near finished single day. Follow EDiamond rpm recommendations for your size/type disc or blade and they wont fail you. Period."
Xazier Soucy
"the best no issues"
Gene Guido
Verified Buyer
"I made a mistake when i ordered and they assisted me in getting what I needed after I figured it out."
Liner Specialist
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was prompt. Bit performed as needed. Thanks"
Richard Smith
Verified Buyer
"I used a 5/8" wet core diamond bit for drilling 10-12" holes in granite for a fountain project. The bits held up well at 4000RPM and were aggressive enough to make short work of the task. Great tool!"
Joseph Walker
Verified Buyer
"I purchased blades that do not work for my machine. Once I realized that they do not fit I reached out to them and they have failed to contact me."
Hector Davila
Verified Buyer
"When I need it e diamond tools the most you came through for me your tools are excellent I would recommend them to anyone who is in the floor business like I am the diamond cut blade that I purchased from you guys completed the job efficiently left the floor perfect like always I've used your tools before and I love them thank you when I needed you the most in New Mexico you make sure that my delivery was on time I cannot express how much gratitude I have for you guys I cannot thank you enough thank you thank you thank you"
"it's works great"
Mark Robinson
Verified Buyer
"The crack chaser blade exceeded my expectations. Fast and effective. Thanks"
Wayne Beebe
Verified Buyer
"drilled a 1 3/4" hole through a 12", thick concrete wall in not time. Great bit highly recommend."
"Wonderful tool. The blades worked beautifully and are very durable"
Sid Garcia
Verified Buyer
"Great pricing and prompt shipping"
John Schlick
Verified Buyer
"They arrived on time, and in good condition They are working great"
Anthony Yancey
Verified Buyer
"I used them dry on a buffer, the backing pad went right on and within a few hours I had put smooth edges on a piece of granite. Also worked great for putting a mirror finish on the top. Would and will order from you guys again. Lastly the short turn time from ordering to delivery meant I got an extra weekend to work on the project."
John Bradley
Verified Buyer
"The 3" dry cut diamond bit cut like butter though 2" bluestone treads."
David Curran
Verified Buyer
"Worked well! Thank you.."
James Campbell
"it done its job"
Timothy Sharp
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy because I didn't have to buy a core drill to drill a 5" hole through a brick wall to install a dryer vent. I used your 5" core bit (dry) with the SDS Plus adapter so I could my Bosch hammer drill (not on hammer setting though of course!); and it went through the 13" wall like butter! Can't wait to use it again for the next 5 holes I'll have to do on this project. Thanks for great tools!"
RUSSELL TAYLOR
Verified Buyer
"I use these core bits to drill very hard stone from agate to flint they work and last great"
EDiamondTools is rated 4.66 based on 185 reviews