EDiamondTools Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend EDiamondTools

Tell us how EDiamondTools made you happy

"Worked perfectly for the job!"
"I ordered a Diamond hand profile wheel for a 4-1/2" angle grinder (SKU PFZ0200). It is a quality product and was just the thing we needed to compete our project. We will definitely be ordering more products from EDiamond Tools in the future."
"the cutting tool for the porcelain tile was great and very easy to use. It made perfect cuts"
"The 4” dill bit worked better than expected. Thank you for the great service."
"Very quick delivery very very good price And a good product we purchase from in the future and refer to others"
"I ordered two diamond blades to cut through a basement concrete floor for installation of a sump pump. Very satisfied with the blades cutting ability. The cost was also significantly less than at the big box store chains. Quick delivery too! Herb T"
"Not happy fools did not work like we thought they would they ruined our tile. Was not a clean smooth cut at all"
"An excellent tool!! I used my 4.5 inch arrow segment wheel to quickly remove some misapplied epoxy crack sealer from my basement wall."
"Nice tool. I used it to form a radius on the face edges of 400 or so solid 4x8x16 concrete blocks. Looks like new."
"Worked great, but needed calibrated. The jaws open wide, does not fit in small spaces. Excellent quality tools! Does what it's supposed to do."
"Nothing cuts block, brick or concrete like these core drills. I ordered the adapters so I could use them with a regular drill. Got the wet ones and a 1 gallon hand pump sprayer. I coil a piece of stiff wire around the sprayer wand to direct the spray to the drill without me having to hold it and run the drill. I remember the days of using a hand held star drill and a hammer. Don't want to do that again. I cut a hole in a piece of wood to guide the core drill for about 2 seconds to start the hole without the drill walking. I am thoroughly satisfied."
"Great products great service Thanks Vince"
"My order showed up on time and in perfect condition. Thanks EDiamond tools!"
"bought a 139.00 profile blade for my saw that does not work with it. Called customer service and got an ANSWERING MACHINE? WHAT? emailed vince waiting to haer back. Compamy seems sketch, will change review if i can return blade. 1/8/2019* UPDATE* After leaving this review and expecting never to hear from the company they emailed me promptly and told me to send it back and they would refund my money which they did. They sent me numerous emails to make sure this was taken care of. Thank you Vince for your help!"
"Recently used 2 1/4 dry core bit. I used a Dewalt 1/2" drill, to drill thru my masonary block in my basement. Within 20 minutes, I had the precision hole that I wanted. User friendly, went WELL"
"great price and great product"
"Sorry to say but the answer is no. I didn't really get a chance to use the blade simply because the sheer weight of the blade and the thickness of the blade was too thick for the Arbor on my tile saw. My tile saw is a very good tile saw it's a Rubi tile saw and I was under the assumption that it could handle such a blade but the shaft on the arbor was just too short the nut wouldn't hold the blade properly and I just never had a chance to use it. Now I'm stuck with $140 paperweight. If there's any way that I may return it it's been unused as I said all I did was try to mount it and see if it would operate and it didn't please let me know Show quoted text Error Icon Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to no-reply@reviews.io because the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email. LEARN MORE The response was: The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 130sor1721334ita.7 - gsmtp ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Diego Cruz To: EDiamondTools Cc: Bcc: Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 08:32:25 -0700 Subject: Re: How did our tools work out for your project? Sorry to say but the answer is no. I didn't really get a chance to use the blade simply because the sheer weight of the blade and the thickness of the blade was too thick for the Arbor on my tile saw. My tile saw is a very good tile saw it's a Rubi tile saw and I was under the assumption that it could handle such a blade but the shaft on the arbor was just too short the nut wouldn't hold the blade properly and I just never had a chance to use it. Now I'm stuck with $140 paperweight. If there's any way that I may return it it's been unused as I said all I did was try to mount it and see if it would operate and it didn't please let me know if there's any way I can return it and get a refund. Thank you On Dec 5, 2018 3:06 PM, "EDiamondTools" wrote:"
"Great so far, no problems Will Be ordering more in the future"
"The dry pads that you supplied worked very well for the kitchen counter tops I needed to smooth. Three day delivery from California to Ohio was a huge help!."
"great product. fit was great. price was hard to beat will use EDiamondTools again"
EDiamondTools is rated 4.63 based on 275 reviews