EDiamondTools Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend EDiamondTools

How would you rate EDiamondTools ?

(optional)

Anthony Yancey
Verified Buyer
"I used them dry on a buffer, the backing pad went right on and within a few hours I had put smooth edges on a piece of granite. Also worked great for putting a mirror finish on the top. Would and will order from you guys again. Lastly the short turn time from ordering to delivery meant I got an extra weekend to work on the project."
John Bradley
Verified Buyer
"The 3" dry cut diamond bit cut like butter though 2" bluestone treads."
David Curran
Verified Buyer
"Worked well! Thank you.."
James Campbell
"it done its job"
Timothy Sharp
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy because I didn't have to buy a core drill to drill a 5" hole through a brick wall to install a dryer vent. I used your 5" core bit (dry) with the SDS Plus adapter so I could my Bosch hammer drill (not on hammer setting though of course!); and it went through the 13" wall like butter! Can't wait to use it again for the next 5 holes I'll have to do on this project. Thanks for great tools!"
RUSSELL TAYLOR
Verified Buyer
"I use these core bits to drill very hard stone from agate to flint they work and last great"
Brian Link
Verified Buyer
"Competitively priced. Quality product. Was going to rent something locally but found this for around the same price and I now have the bit in case I need to use it again…!"
"Had three new core bit drill. One of one other company and two of yours. Most of our holes were drilled by the one bit but when the guys tried to use your bit it was slower and would plug and wouldn't release the plug. They continue drilling with the wore out bit of the other company, because it was still quicker than your brand. We still have one of your bits that is brand new and the used one is like new, with sand stone stuck in it. These bits were reasonable though. guess you get what you pay for."
Juan Soltero
Verified Buyer
"I bought two cup wheels to grind concrete and they are the best quality wheels money can buy. Prices are fair for the wheels and they grind forever. Im still using my grinder with the same wheel and its been two weeks of constant grinding. I love your products and would definitely recommend them to my friends in the trade. Thank you"
Scott Spagnoli
"Good blad good support"
Jeffrey Harper
Verified Buyer
"Always easy to order and fast delivery!"
Edison Haskie
Verified Buyer
"Tools fits perfect and works GREAT"
Luis Caballero
Verified Buyer
"The prices are reasonable."
Dave Gilman
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the product I ordered. Thanks"
David Wooding
Verified Buyer
"Materials work as advertised however more dust is created and containment of the desk is a necessity not an option"
Amos Hemmes
Verified Buyer
"Overall performance was good Impossible to start a hole in a wall with a big hand held Hilti. We had to knock a hole in the wall first then use the drill to finish thru outer wall and brick. Performed good...thank you"
"Cuts brick and block like butter!"
Arthur Self
Verified Buyer
"excellent tool - did far better than I ever expected."
James Dozier
Verified Buyer
"The bit worked flawlessly. Thank you very much."
"This tool was Awesome!! I tried diamond tipped holes saws from Milwaukee, Lowes, Menards, nothing worked. When I used this tool, it ate the brick like a jackhammer...awesome. Saved me much time and aggravation. It was totally worth every penny...."
EDiamondTools is rated 4.66 based on 171 reviews