eflowers Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend eflowers

How would you rate eflowers ?

(optional)

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Angelo
Didn't look like what was online and dead 2 days after arrival

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about eflowers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Didn't look like what was online and dead 2 days after arrival"
"I placed an order on Friday morning, May 11th and was informed that they would guarantee delivery by the 12th. My mother did not receive her flowers and fruit basket on the 12th, 13th or 14th. I have called every day at least 3 times and was told each time a message would be sent to the flower shop ASAP and someone would contact me. On the 14th, I asked to speak with a manager and was told they are too busy but a message would be sent to flower shop and it would be expedited. Talk about poor service and run around. After $144.00, I still have not spoken to anyone other than customer service. I am now contacting my back to cancel payment. I will also be contacting BBB and report this extremely poor service and business practices."
Mother's Day Ruined
Verified Reviewer
"Same story as everyone else. Flowers not delivered, and now response from company after 4 calls and 4 emails. We should all contact the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs."
"The worst customer service ever! Mom never received her birthday flowers and every one I talked to said someone would call me back. Still waiting for my call back!! Moms bday has come and gone. So disappointed and will never ever use this site again."
Jennifer O'Neill
"Recipient was very happy with the flowers. She sent a photo and I would have to agree. Lots of offers on a variety of different bouquets. Delivered on agreed date. Would recommend and will use eflorist again."
Siobhan Osullivan
"Awful service and customer service just as bad"
Kerry Shepherd
"Anything that could go wrong did ...delivery never made, 15 emails from them I must have responded to at least 8 almost 2 weeks later delivery never made, pretty pointless now as they were supposed to be a Christmas gift. I have asked for a full refund, all in all, it was very frustrating and annoying I have never had so much hassle with an online company."
"They should not even get 1 star. Flowers were delivered late, I was never notified of problem delivering flowers and the company sent me an email lying that the flowers were delivered on the day ordered but were actually delivered 2 days later."
"Flowers all broken & damaged managed in the end to get some more delivered for Monday. Good job they were not for a funeral !!"
Kelly Andreev
"Thank you so much!I'm happy to deal with that shop."
Nigel
"Eflorist delivers quality flowers and have quick delivery. Their customer experience is exceptional for being timely in their response to queries and they are very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely return to Eflorist and use them to send flowers to my love ones in the UK"
eflowers is rated 2.09 based on 11 reviews