eflowers Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend eflowers
Own Driver

How would you rate eflowers ?

"They don't care if you get your order. Called over 7 times no answer. The answering service takes so much info and still nothing is done."
"I ordered flowers for my mother who was in hospital and selected a specific arrangement that came with a reusable mug. When she sent me picture of what she received it was completely different arrangement in normal vase. The local florist who fulfilled order told me eflowers approved the substitution and indicated it was approved by customer (me). I did not receive a courtesy call asking or informing me of substitution and do not feel the substitute was anything close to wheat i ordered and was not worth the amount of money paid. I called customer service and was told I would be contacted back in 24 hours. I have not received a phone call and do not expect one at this point. I would tell people to order form any site except theirs as they do not care about customer service or fulfilling orders as presented on website. A simple phone call-as they indicated occurred but was not true- to customer regarding substitutions is all I would request. I will tell everyone I know do NOT order from them, there are many other vendors who care about their business more and have integrity."
"Didn't look like what was online and dead 2 days after arrival"
"I placed an order on Friday morning, May 11th and was informed that they would guarantee delivery by the 12th. My mother did not receive her flowers and fruit basket on the 12th, 13th or 14th. I have called every day at least 3 times and was told each time a message would be sent to the flower shop ASAP and someone would contact me. On the 14th, I asked to speak with a manager and was told they are too busy but a message would be sent to flower shop and it would be expedited. Talk about poor service and run around. After $144.00, I still have not spoken to anyone other than customer service. I am now contacting my back to cancel payment. I will also be contacting BBB and report this extremely poor service and business practices."
"Same story as everyone else. Flowers not delivered, and now response from company after 4 calls and 4 emails. We should all contact the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs."
"The worst customer service ever! Mom never received her birthday flowers and every one I talked to said someone would call me back. Still waiting for my call back!! Moms bday has come and gone. So disappointed and will never ever use this site again."
"Recipient was very happy with the flowers. She sent a photo and I would have to agree. Lots of offers on a variety of different bouquets. Delivered on agreed date. Would recommend and will use eflorist again."
"Awful service and customer service just as bad"
"Anything that could go wrong did ...delivery never made, 15 emails from them I must have responded to at least 8 almost 2 weeks later delivery never made, pretty pointless now as they were supposed to be a Christmas gift. I have asked for a full refund, all in all, it was very frustrating and annoying I have never had so much hassle with an online company."
"They should not even get 1 star. Flowers were delivered late, I was never notified of problem delivering flowers and the company sent me an email lying that the flowers were delivered on the day ordered but were actually delivered 2 days later."
"Flowers all broken & damaged managed in the end to get some more delivered for Monday. Good job they were not for a funeral !!"
"Thank you so much!I'm happy to deal with that shop."
"Eflorist delivers quality flowers and have quick delivery. Their customer experience is exceptional for being timely in their response to queries and they are very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely return to Eflorist and use them to send flowers to my love ones in the UK"
eflowers is rated 1.92 based on 13 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!