Eko Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Eko

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eko?

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Click Here

Tell us how Eko made you happy

Sri R
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Convenient , can check base line rhythm and irregularities inf any. Which we can print directly from the unit or from the phone"
Matthew P
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
Verified Buyer
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to."
Samuel G
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Excellent sound. Easy to use. Simple setup with iPhone. This is the best electronic scope I have ever had. Only thing I would change is making the Ear piece length shorter, as the unit, when used like a traditional stethoscope, will bang against my Belt Buckle"
JaNa H
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Stethoscope works very well but disappointed that with less than 30 days my purchase one down by 50 bucks."
Pamela S
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I Absolutely LOVE my EKO Stethoscope, seeing Pediatric patients for sports physicals, my Eko Really comes in handy. I have even told my own Primary Care Provider/Internalist about this Stethoscope and she’s going to get one for her Practice."
Eko is rated 4.42 based on 234 reviews