Elegant Themes Reviews

4.9
Based on 167 reviews
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Elegant Themes made you happy
Love Elegant Themes. Many years ago when I first began to build websites, Elegant Themes offered simple templates that looked marvelous ... and they worked superbly well. That Elegant Themes has continued to improve on and develop more templates whilst updating to keep up with newer versions of Wordpress is to be applauded. Of late I have practically adopted DIVI - as I'm sure many others have. This theme is outstanding, as are the support team. Whenever I run into a snag, a solution is found and voila! Just like that - I have a happy client. Thank you for all that you do.
Wow. Thank you so much for your kind words! We are blushing. It is nice to hear about your experience being such a long time customer and the awesome experience you have had with Divi and our Support team. We love to hear this and thank you again for your great review. :)
Customer support is dismal, especially with the marketplace. I've got support tickets that are 2 weeks old that say "not yet seen". (I took screeb captures). When I leave a bad review they respond with "We're sorry" followed by "someone will be in touch" - look for an email, etc. (see my trust pilot review) but no email, no reply to their chat module (it's really not a chat module - they should remove it. Also if a vendor in your marketplace won't even respond to sup[port questions - you should remove them.
Hi Dorsey, Our sincerest apologies for the poor experience. I do see that the marketplace seller did respond to your ticket, however, it was very delayed. We have discussed this with the seller and they will be doing their best to maintain an adequate response time moving forward. Our own support is always available in case you have any questions. We typically respond in a few hours and more complex issues are escalated and can take longer especially on the weekend. We appreciate the feedback and hope to provide you with a better experience moving forward!
I've been working with Elegant Themes for years and can say they are honestly one of the best support teams I've worked with. I've filed numerous tickets over the years for bugs or features I didn't understand and they were always super responsive and clear in their communication. As someone who is constantly filing tickets for software, they have been hands down the best experience for a timeliness & feedback.
Always available and laser focused on solving my problems by having deep knowledge to dig deeper and make everything working properly!
Quick efficient support when needed, being able to send them screenshot and screen-recordings in the instant chat it's definitely a plus!
How to claim my wn
I've been using Divi builder for a number of years, having opted for lifetime access when I was deciding between this and a competitor Wordpress builder. It feels like I made the right choice - I've since also moved hosting providers based on their recommendation which has resulted in further improvements in load speed and Google Core Web Vitals :) Quite honestly I've never used the website packs (opting for building unique themes based around the default Divi theme) however for builds from scratch (using Divi Theme as the parent theme), it's generally decreased implementation time by around 60-70% which in itself provides a great time and cost saving. Support is timely (responses usually within an hour or so via Live Chat and/or email despite me being a different timezone) whilst they've never fobbed me off by pointing me in the direction of a support post (as most customer support teams do) - instead, they're always seemingly happy to discuss the issue (with me it's usually quite technical) and provide a solution. A recent issue with viewing tablet/mobile in the visual builder view was actually a result of custom code in my custom theme, but this didn't stop them providing a solution. They do notably release regular improvements and fixes, with my only frustration at this point relating to a rather long timescale for fixing for a custom post bug however I've no doubt this will be resolved before too long! All in all it's a great Wordpress builder and there is nothing that would make me move over to an alternate builder. Definitely worth the $199 lifetime access!
Hoàn tiền vào stk 060191218186 Sacombank TRAN VAN HIEU EM 0977013580
Helpful Support with knowledge to fix the problem at hand.
I love them
What makes a product or a company outstanding in the market? A good and easy to use product and a great service! I've used the Divi Theme for many projects and it's a great product. I love the possibility to change all the paddings, sizes, positions very easily without the knowledge of html or CSS. My knowledge is very limited on programming. Over the past years the product is permanently improved. Frequent updates! Due to my lack of knowledge i faced a few situations over the time with issues i couldn't personally fix. Elegant themes has one of the best support teams on the entire market. Using the Chat i explained my issues and within a few hours i had a chat with someone who solved my problem. The problem was caused due the integration of several PayPal buttons and this was not a problem or limitation caused by the theme. But the support made the necessary changes on the Code to make it work. This outstanding support makes a good product a great product and i will keep going on using Divi for my future projects.
1. Divi is great tool. It has tons of cool features that are dirt-cheap at this price. 2. It is systematically developed. 3. Good support is also important. They respond quickly, they do not sweep the problems under the rug.
Really helpful support service.
It took a few days to solve my problem with Divi cloud. Moving between tech people but whoever assisted seemed like they were doing their best. I almost gave up and then Eduard pops up and helped me. Thanks for taking the time to show me where the problems could be.
price and delivery
Marius and Eduard from Customer Support refused to help me for a simple thing like fixing the Divi Woo page Grid fix. Unbelievably dissapointing display of neglect as i kept asking them for 2 months straight and they kept declining to help. Van you believe it ? A simple fix for the Shop gird is like childs play CSS coed for any professional theme's which have woocommerce mods built into it will haver support support team that will be ready to go out of their way to provide me this simple fix but Divi did not and straight for 2 months continuously. The support is also slow and there are tons of glitches with theme overall. Really upsetting service from both Eduard and Marius who are Managers and Team leads from Divi support.
Hi there, While our support team does their best to assist with minor CSS customization, we cannot guarantee customization beyond the functionality in our live demo pages. It looks like our team was able to assist you further and we hope to be able to set better expectations in the future. Our support response time is generally around 2 hours, however, subsequent responses may take longer depending on the complexity of the issue. If you are experiencing bugs or glitches with Divi, our support team would be happy to investigate those further so we can resolve them with future Divi updates. We release Divi updates regularly which include numerous bug fixes.
christi was great—responsive and with knowledge to fix the problem i was having in loading the divi builder on my site.
Demoramos un poco en solucionar el problema, pero la insistencia y dedicación de los soporte logramos arregla un problema que ya lo había dado por perdido. Gracias a soporte Rijendra 10 puntos para ti
The WordPress builder I like more with a perfect five stars support!
Very friendly and helpful!
Always willing to assist and help you find the solutions to your problems
Elegant Themes is rated 4.9 based on 167 reviews