Elegant Themes Reviews

Tell us how Elegant Themes made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Love Elegant Themes. Many years ago when I first began to build websites, Elegant Themes offered simple templates that looked marvelous ... and they worked superbly well. That Elegant Themes has continued to improve on and develop more templates whilst updating to keep up with newer versions of Wordpress is to be applauded. Of late I have practically adopted DIVI - as I'm sure many others have. This theme is outstanding, as are the support team. Whenever I run into a snag, a solution is found and voila! Just like that - I have a happy client. Thank you for all that you do."
Wow. Thank you so much for your kind words! We are blushing. It is nice to hear about your experience being such a long time customer and the awesome experience you have had with Divi and our Support team. We love to hear this and thank you again for your great review. :)
"4.0 is phenomenal, divi always improving"
"Fast and Excellent support as always! Thank you very much :))"
"Super fast reply!"
"In general, I find the service agents try their best to help, referring us to existing articles, but sometimes it can be a long wait for a human response. I only contact them when the bot gives me irrelevant hits."
"The best support there is"
"one of the best services I've had"
"I love that you can so easily get help to sort out a problem. I had spent a good few hours making sure everything was just "so" but I still could not get the blog page to appear as I wanted it to. 5 minutes and it was all sorted out!"
"I was expecting some daelay in response , but after saying hi , Support jumped in as if they knew the answer already.."
"Elegant themes has the best costumer experience by far! Not only because the themes are very easy to use but also the pricing and the costumer support!!"
"Excellent support team that are able to help with anything on my website via chat within a hour or so."
"Always a speedy response, with the information we need so couldn't ask for a better service! Thanks Divi we appreciate you!"
"Member since 2012, elegant themes give me the possibility to satisfy the request of my customer with an high level of quality."
"very good system and helpful staff"
"Best all-in-one WordPress service, by far. I'll buy it again, and again."
"I've been using Divi theme for more than 7 years and I love it!!!!! I've tried other themes and there is nothing like Divi. Elegant Themes has a real tech support that helps you to resolve problems fast. ¡He estado usando el tema Divi durante más de 7 años y me encanta! He probado otros temas y no hay nada como Divi. Elegant Themes tiene un soporte técnico real que te ayuda a resolver problemas rápidamente."
"Unfortunately I found that I needed to cancel my divi package. Despite signing up and paying in full for the 'lifetime subscription', I had narrowly passed the 30 day threshold and was given a host of 'computer says No' email responses, with zero attempt to understand my experience of the service. I found Divi to be unresponsive / of minimal help when using the 'chat' function when building my first website. Not 'start-up friendly' as an organisation, and fairly unhelpful at all levels, including the Director."
Our sincerest apologies for the poor experience you had with Divi and our Support team. I am afraid we cannot refund any transaction outside of our 30 day refund policy which we have found to be enough time to trial our products and ensure they are the right option. We strive to assist all of our customers through our documentation and Support channels. If you need assistance please open up a Support chat and our team would be happy to help you.
"question about WP-Members plugin"
"Held contact till issue was sold, which was very appreciated. Answers were clear and step to step-wise."
"Divi is an awesome framework for Wordpress but what really makes Elegant Themes great is their awesome support!"
"The best part of elegant themes and divi? Customer support! Just ask and you'll get tonnes of custom css codes to customise your site. They never say you no for any work which maybe even irrelevant to their service. For example, I made them add rank math SEO breadcrumb for me in my functions.php. As long as it is not a heavy work that can take half an hour to do, they'll do it for you without hesitation. This type of customer support itself is worth more than $89"
Elegant Themes is rated 4.91 based on 88 reviews