Elegant Themes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Elegant Themes

Tell us how Elegant Themes made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Love Elegant Themes. Many years ago when I first began to build websites, Elegant Themes offered simple templates that looked marvelous ... and they worked superbly well. That Elegant Themes has continued to improve on and develop more templates whilst updating to keep up with newer versions of Wordpress is to be applauded. Of late I have practically adopted DIVI - as I'm sure many others have. This theme is outstanding, as are the support team. Whenever I run into a snag, a solution is found and voila! Just like that - I have a happy client. Thank you for all that you do."
Wow. Thank you so much for your kind words! We are blushing. It is nice to hear about your experience being such a long time customer and the awesome experience you have had with Divi and our Support team. We love to hear this and thank you again for your great review. :)
"Fantastic service once again from the team at Elegant Themes, confirming I made the best choice signing up and choosing Divi for my website projects. The team are very patient and understanding and do all they can to get modules set up and running to match a web designers vision in our minds! Thanks team :)"
Appreciate the kind words. :) Our Support team works hard to listen to our customers and provide as much help as possible. Glad to have you on the team!
"Provided multiple solution options to help me solve an issue. Issue was solved to exactly what I was trying to do."
Thank you for the awesome review Eric! Glad to hear that your experience with our Support team was so great. :)
"What a fantastic tool to do personalized and creative looking pages. They have very good training videos and in case you face a problem they also serve you quickly. Made even short CSS for me."
Appreciate the 5 star review Eeva! So glad to hear that our Documentation has worked out so well for you and that our Support team has assisted you quickly. :)
"quick and helpful every time."
Appreciate the 5 star review Nina! Glad to hear that our Support team was quick and responsive. :)
"I had an issue with a 3rd party divi plug in the had broken the Divi themed site I was building. Goran from Elegant Themes spent lots of time and effort into finding and fixing the problem and saving the day! Above and beyond the call of duty and very much appreciated."
Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear Goran was able to narrow down the issue. Our Support team works hard to assist all our customers even when it comes to 3rd party plugin conflicts. Appreciate the kind words. :)
"Choosing a theme is subjective, but this is hands-down the best theme I’ve ever used. What I am most impressed with – the support team. It is not often talked about, but shoutout to the support team for solving my problems whenever I need help. Love it!"
Wow. Thank you for the kind words Gene! We are glad to hear that you think Divi is the best. Our Support team works hard to get to all requests. We really appreciate the feedback. :)
"Divi is so flexible and has lots of great features. I really only use this theme to design pages. Thank you."
Glad to hear Divi has been working out great for your! Thank you for the 5 star review. :)
"i just want to thank tou guys for the help, i fixed my issue. i just would like to recommend have more agets so the replys could be faster."
Thank you for the 5 star review Edgar! We really appreciate the feedback. We are looking to grow the team to improve our response times even further.
"Excellent technical service, very happy to acquire DIVI, thanks"
Thank you for the 5 star review! So happy to to hear about your great experience with our Support team. :)
"Goran was very patient and thorough. Thank you so much!"
So happy that Goran was offer a great experience! We really appreciate the 5 star review. :)
"Great support. I have just started, but I am already conquered."
Appreciate the 5 star review Sol! Glad to hear your experience has been great. :)
"So far I have contacted Divi on three occasions in 24 hours and I have had very quick and helpful responses each time. Great service thanks."
This is great to hear! Thank you for the 5 star review. Our Support team works hard to get to all requests quickly and with quality responses. :)
"Quick reaction on my question, great support!"
Glad to hear you had a great experience Corine! Our Support team works hard to get to all requests quickly. :)
"Proactive and responsive developer"
Appreciate the kind words Andy! We hope to make this a 5 star review in the future. :)
"Best support ever!!! Cheers mate!!!"
Thank you Kata! We think we are the best support ever too! :)
"Goran was very patient in helping me sort out my image issue. It is this type of service which keeps me using ET products."
So glad to hear about your great experience with our Support Team. Thank you for the 5 star review and we are happy to hear that Goran did a great job. :)
"Elegant themes have the best support team ever!!! Her team are a quickly and very professional"
Wow. Thanks for the kind words Mario! We really appreciate hearing that. So happy to hear your experience was awesome. :)
"Quick and easy answers with links and suggests too. great experience"
Thank you for the 5 stars! Glad to hear that our Support was quick and easy. :)
"If not the best, one of the three best builder themes in existence and I think has the most elegant interface by far. Once v 4.0 is released with the ability to create headers and footers with the builder, it will be hard for any builder plugin or theme to match it."
Thank you so much for the great review Gil! So glad to hear think of Divi as one of the best builders. :) We are getting closer to our Theme Builder Release which will make it even easier to make awesome websites.
"Quick and useful help. Thank you!!!"
Thank you for the praise Eva! Glad to hear our Support team was quick and useful. Our team does their best to ensure we provide fast and accurate Support 24/7. :)
Elegant Themes is rated 4.91 based on 34 reviews