Elegant Themes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elegant Themes
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour

Tell us how Elegant Themes made you happy
Love Elegant Themes. Many years ago when I first began to build websites, Elegant Themes offered simple templates that looked marvelous ... and they worked superbly well. That Elegant Themes has continued to improve on and develop more templates whilst updating to keep up with newer versions of Wordpress is to be applauded. Of late I have practically adopted DIVI - as I'm sure many others have. This theme is outstanding, as are the support team. Whenever I run into a snag, a solution is found and voila! Just like that - I have a happy client. Thank you for all that you do.
Wow. Thank you so much for your kind words! We are blushing. It is nice to hear about your experience being such a long time customer and the awesome experience you have had with Divi and our Support team. We love to hear this and thank you again for your great review. :)
Great theme! Easy to use and makes you look like a pro!
My clients LOVE when I show them how they are going to visually edit their own website. Its the best experience for them, no doubt about it.
Kumar - perfect !
I have been with Divi for 4 years now! My top recommendation for those who is still in doubt!
helped great and quick!
Great tools and amazing service!
Awesome, as ever.
Super helpful support team, even for a novice. I recommend Elegant Themes.
Using Divi. Good product for the techy allowing more freedom over layout. Used a few CMS over the years. For me, this works well for getting sites up and running quickly. But probably the best is the support. Able to provide fixes and answers quickly. Worth the money.
Brilliant service from the team. They are always available to sort out any issues I might have. Such a pleasure dealing with the Elegant Themes team.
Fantastic : really cool and easy to use!
Love it! Support and handling is great and easy
Very good and fast support. I love Elegant Themes and Divi.
Very contemporary and easy to work with. Really enjoying creating pages with this wonderful page builder.
Correct , fast , knowledge
Awesome software with a superb customer service. Whenever I need help, I reach them through Live-Chat in just a minute.
Quick and efficient!
Great Product, Continually updated with great new features all the time, Customer service always super helpful too! I recommend Divi to all my Clients
Excellent and timely support. Very pleased with DIVI after making the switch two years ago for my development.
Quick turnaround for help.
Elegant Themes is rated 4.93 based on 142 reviews