ELEMIS Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ELEMIS
05AM
5AM

Tell us how ELEMIS made you happy

"Great customer service from Sophie thank you for your speedy response and sending out the missing item #service #prompt #nofuss"
Are you ELEMIS? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback ELEMIS receives. Reply Free
"thank you so much for such amazing customer service. Sophie ward was dealing with my query and I have to say this lady deserves a medal she’s so so lovely and goes out of her way to help. Not once but twice. And I can’t thank her enough. She’s made my year it’s been tough, and the samples I received are amazing such beautiful quality I love elemis products. I’d love to keep using there products not sure if I could afford them tho 😂😂 but elemis pls feel free to send me anymore free samples or trials you may have I’d happily test and review your products ❤️❤️❤️"
"Ordered easily, payment went through easily and my goods arrived quickly only down side was the packaging was over sized for what I ordered, was boxed lovely but could have been 1/4 of the size of box used. Happy with my products though lol"
"Lovely products easy to use and quick delivery"
"Love elemis products and treatments, bought loads of christmas presents for family"
"I love the Elemis products in general. My first consultation was very informative as the staff had all the knowledge of the product. The advice made after a detailed skin lab test has helped improve my skin a lot in all aspects. I have hooked and am sure will stick to the product for a lifetime now."
ELEMIS is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews