ELEMIS Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ELEMIS

How would you rate ELEMIS?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ELEMIS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered easily, payment went through easily and my goods arrived quickly only down side was the packaging was over sized for what I ordered, was boxed lovely but could have been 1/4 of the size of box used. Happy with my products though lol"
Christopher Jackson
"Love elemis products and treatments, bought loads of christmas presents for family"
Hiral Mistry
"I love the Elemis products in general. My first consultation was very informative as the staff had all the knowledge of the product. The advice made after a detailed skin lab test has helped improve my skin a lot in all aspects. I have hooked and am sure will stick to the product for a lifetime now."
ELEMIS is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews