endeavour law Reviews

of reviewers recommend endeavour law

Tell us how endeavour law made you happy
Completely sufficient answered all my questions and had my divorce done in 7 months. Couldn’t be more happier Jody kenny
Great solicitors. They handled my divorce case brilliantly.
Professional used everyday language in all correspondence..
Very easy to talk too.. Professional and used everyday language in all correspondence good value for money
Really professional.. Great value for money... Used everyday language in all correspondence..
Great service from the team. Everything was explained very well at each stage. Highly recommend
They were considerate & paitent, explained everything all the way , so helpful, would recommend.
Great service. So grateful for all their help and the result.
Endeavour law made me so happy first, there were no hidden charges. The total amount I paid was exactly what I was told from the beginning. Their service is affordable and they gave me excellent service without delays.
Endeavour Law was brilliant They informed myself of price, the final invoice was spot on Endeavour Law was brilliant in sorting all the paper work etc !!! Thank You
Endeavour Law arranged my Divorce They told myself when it would be finalised, informed myself of the price in total Everything was as they said it would be Brilliant stress free Solicitors :)
Endeavour law is a very professional company very affordable monthly instalments. They made it easy to understand the legal jargon. They made me feel that they had my best interests at heart. Very polite members of staff. They sorted out everything from beginning to the very end in a very professional manner. I would recommend Endeavour law solicitors to anyone.
Endeavor Law handled my divorce proceedings. During such tough times they provided me with professional service and kept up to date. The whole process went smoothly, thanks to their attention to details. I would surely recommend them.
Endeavour law I highly recommend very professional to a high standard
I’m happy with My case Happy with the price and happy with the time Thank you
Great experience very professional and quick with their work! Very easy and hassle free!
Very happy will be recommending staff friendly and very professional
Fantastic service from start to finish. The communication was very good and I was kept informed of every step of my divorce so I knew exactly what was happening. The staff were very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Outstanding care through reception staff and my solicitor they were sympathetic caring and patient. I'm now in my new home with my kids never been happier thank you
Really happy with the service. I recommend this company to everyone! Very professional
endeavour law is rated 4.24 based on 33 reviews