endeavour law Reviews

of reviewers recommend endeavour law

Tell us how endeavour law made you happy
Endeavour law took care of everything in my divorce proceedings. Always professional and courteous but also kept me updated on a regular basis which was very reassuring. They stepped in to help expedite court timelines in very challenging circumstances. Highly recommended
Good communication and great staffs team
Excellent firm and I would definitely recommend
Endeavour Law provided very good support and ensuring the process went through without too many issues. They always responded when asked a question in a quick time frame. Good company to use for the delicate issues in life. Would recommend them.
Everything delivered as promised.
Service was good. However had to be chasing them up for updates on my matter. Good advice, always available to speak to me and answer all my questions they gave me peace of mind during the divorce. Would recommend to others they have your best interest at heart
Top service I was very glad I chose endeavour
Great service,I was really happy I chose endeavour
Used Endeavour Laws' fixed fee service. Did exactly what it said on the tin.....no hidden extras and kept informed every step of the way by letter and phone. Very professional and highly recommended.
i found endeavour law good, reliable and very resppnsive.
Endeavour Law were helpful and informative when I was going through a difficult time with my divorce. They made sure that it all went through without any problems. I would highly recommend using them to anyone who needs help with such a personal matter.
Lovely staff , excellent service , big thank you to endevaur.
Endeavour Services was fast, economical and Professional.
Good Job
Great value very efficient very happy with the service
I didn’t think the divorce process could be so stress free until I went to Endeavour Law. I live in East Anglia so even the distance didn’t change anything - they were so understanding and accommodating, making me feel at ease during the whole process. Highly recommend!
Endeavour Law have handler my divorce very efficient and quick, best support for my hard time.
I especially would like to say thank you to Conor Lynn - Paralegal, who always got back to me very quick and also a big emotionally support too.
Highly recommend!
Completely sufficient answered all my questions and had my divorce done in 7 months. Couldn’t be more happier
Jody kenny
Great solicitors. They handled my divorce case brilliantly.
Great service from the team. Everything was explained very well at each stage. Highly recommend
They were considerate & paitent, explained everything all the way , so helpful, would recommend.
endeavour law is rated 4.40 based on 52 reviews