endeavour law Reviews

of reviewers recommend endeavour law

Tell us how endeavour law made you happy
Unprofessional. Zero respect to customer s.
Fraud. They take money. And ignore customer needs.
Awful. Poor service. Liers.
They should be prosecuted soon.
I hired these solicitors in April 2019 to represent me and handle my divorce. Sent them the divorce petition I got from the courts as it needed to be replied to so the divorce process would start.
October 2019 got a letter from the courts saying the petition had not been replied to.
All the months I had these solicitors and £800 down the line the only work they did was to send my ex's solicitors 2 letters and replied to 3 of my emails, "work" that made no difference in the divorce process.
After a few months I decided to stop working with them because I noticed that nothing was being done. They sent me the "paperwork" from my file and to my surprise it was just their T&Cs copied 3 times, my emails printed 3 times, their emails printed 3 times, the 2 letters they sent printed 3 times, and 1 copy of the divorce petition, that was it!
Every time I contacted them to see what was happening (these are the emails they refer to) they said they tried to email me 2 months earlier, but I never replied. Every time I called the office to speak to someone no one was available to talk, and that someone would call me back.
I made a complaint which they took more than a month to reply to as I wanted a full refund of the £800 I paid them for doing nothing basically. They came saying they won't give me a single penny back because to them they did an amazing work. I am now reporting them to the Legal Ombustment.
Please beware of this law company they get you to pay £250 then after you paid it tell you theres extra money to pay instead of telling you the whole cost from the start read other reviews carefully before committing it will end up into thousands before you know it scammers
Shocking manners estimated 3 to 7 thousnads started the case asking 20 thousands avoid it robbery booked 2 times phone call appointment failed just want make money avoid to waste money and stresss
This company is truly terrible. They prey on vulnerabile people, over charge them and have no intention of doing a good job. Don’t make the same mistake we did, stay well clear!!!!!
Hi Simon

Apologies for the delay in getting in touch.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and transparency, and would like to investigate your claims so that we can improve our service.

We have been unable to verify your account with us, and would be grateful if you could get in touch to discuss this further.

Kind regards