endeavour law Reviews

of reviewers recommend endeavour law

Tell us how endeavour law made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Good communication and great staffs team Excellent firm and I would definitely recommend
Endeavour Law provided very good support and ensuring the process went through without too many issues. They always responded when asked a question in a quick time frame. Good company to use for the delicate issues in life. Would recommend them.
Everything delivered as promised.
Very straightforward no hassle service for my divorce. I would recommend them.
Service was good. However had to be chasing them up for updates on my matter. Good advice, always available to speak to me and answer all my questions they gave me peace of mind during the divorce. Would recommend to others they have your best interest at heart
Top service I was very glad I chose endeavour
Great service,I was really happy I chose endeavour
Used Endeavour Laws' fixed fee service. Did exactly what it said on the tin.....no hidden extras and kept informed every step of the way by letter and phone. Very professional and highly recommended.
Knowing that you were at the end of the phone to answer my questions made the process that much easier.
i found endeavour law good, reliable and very resppnsive.
Endeavour Law were helpful and informative when I was going through a difficult time with my divorce. They made sure that it all went through without any problems. I would highly recommend using them to anyone who needs help with such a personal matter.
Lovely staff , excellent service , big thank you to endevaur.
Endeavour Services was fast, economical and Professional. Good Job
I am so happy I chose Endeavour Law solicitors. They provided a great service. There was no hidden cost. I was explained clearly about the time frame that my divorce might take. What would happen if my ex husband will not cooperate and what extra cost it might involve. Also they give you option to pay in instalments. All divorce was sorted without me needing to go to court. Thanks to a professional work of the solicitors my ex partner also will have to pay the cost of divorce back to me. Endeavour law solicitors do take care of their clients. Please be aware that the length of the divorce process doesn't depend solely from the solicitors, courts are super busy and usually has a backlogs of cases to look at so be patient as I can reassure you that you will get divorced and will have your freedom back even if it will take few months longer than you expected.
My divorce was handle with great sensitivity, they answered all of my querie as and when i had them, unfortunately in between my divorce my solicitor had gone on sick leave and my case was passed to another who also had to deal with other cases and this took a bit longer in my divorce proceedings but apart from that it was a good service. I would recommend them as they are also highly cost effective.
Great value very efficient very happy with the service
endeavour law is rated 4.46 based on 57 reviews