Energia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Energia

Tell us how Energia made you happy
My electric bill averaged 120 eure every 2 months. I now get a bill for 389 euro, why?
Customer care very poor. Every representative I dealt with (including complaints) just played for time and kept putting me off.
Dishonest pricing, two representatives of the same company offering different unit rates and discounts, one is apparently able to offer more discounts than the other, not genuinely serious about customer retention, best avoided
Customer Care passed me through to Energy supply section and was told there was no engineers in my area in the last 5 months to fit the Free Netamo Smart Thermostat i received for switching suppliers.
Offering new customers a much better rate than current customers. All other suppliers were actually cheaper when I rang around. Very disappointed.
I have moved house. It took 10 days for the information about the electricity supply to come from Energia - Flogas took 2 days for the gas supply information. The most memorable thing in the Energia communication was the warning about a reconnection fee. I made a couple of attempts to contact them by phone - just to let them know I had made alternative arrangements: first time it was 8.50 in the morning and they were not open. The second time I waited for a few minutes but eventually hung up. I will not be rushing to do business with them.
Energia is rated 2.25 based on 20 reviews