Enjoy Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enjoy Travel
3.1
Based on 22 reviews

Tell us how Enjoy Travel made you happy
I had previously rented a car in Italy before, but didn't have the best experience. This time around I decided to do some research and found out about car hire with Enjoy. The price was good, the service was excellent, and our car ride in Sardinia was amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great deal on their next trip!
I would recommend it.
I arrived in Faro and needed a car for a few days. I hadn't booked ahead as I hadn't been sure how long I would be there, so I was limited for options for getting a rental. However, it turned out to be an easy task as the renting a car company had branches both at the airport and around town. It was quick and painless...
Useful on chat online
Good service as expected over the years, now they have more choice but still stick with Kings.
Not a problem, good service.
Good service as per normal.
Made booking very easy online and was cheapest When got there no problems and got a free satnav in car to will defnitly recommend and use again
Really good prices and very helpful when I had a query with my booking.
Had to cancel my reservation because of COVID and was dealt with very quickly, will book with them again once I can with confidence.
used these in Portugal and they worked well for me, cheaper than the normal company I use and just as good service.
Enjoy Travel is rated 3.14 based on 22 reviews