Enjoy Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enjoy Travel

Tell us how Enjoy Travel made you happy
I had previously rented a car in Italy before, but didn't have the best experience. This time around I decided to do some research and found out about car hire with Enjoy. The price was good, the service was excellent, and our car ride in Sardinia was amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great deal on their next trip!
I would recommend it.
ATTENTION FRAUD ALLERT !!! I hired a car via Enjoy travel beginning of November for Year end Holiday in Fort Lauderday. The price was unbelievably cheap compare the other offers, but I trust on Kayak.com search result. They withdrawn immediately the amount from my account (normally it should have done at the rental company) On 20th of December I showed up at Budget desk in Hilton FLL. They found my reservation but since it was not settled to them Budget refused to give us the car. So we were there devastated and robbed out by the company. We have to rent a car there at our own cost again for a very high daily rate. I sent letter to their customer service, they gave some strange explanation, but no excuse and no money back so far. Still waiting for their excuse and the money reimbursement. Now I returned back to my home country and will start legal procedure against them.
I arrived in Faro and needed a car for a few days. I hadn't booked ahead as I hadn't been sure how long I would be there, so I was limited for options for getting a rental. However, it turned out to be an easy task as the renting a car company had branches both at the airport and around town. It was quick and painless...
I am very satisfied with renting a car in Faro. The service at the airport was great and I recommend you use the company to anyone looking for a car rental in Portugal.
Useful on chat online
Good service as expected over the years, now they have more choice but still stick with Kings.
Stay away !!!!!We have booked a car end of December in Berlin. We now can't travel due to Covid so I am cancelling 3 weeks before our booking and they have now told me they wont give me back a percentage of the booking. I wasn't even aware I paid a deposit. 3 weeks before the booking and out of our control due to Covid and they want money !!! We book cars 4 times a year and that is the first comany i came across who does that. Never again .... So far we have never had to pay anything at any other car hire company
Cancelled my reservation the day before I arrived. Rubbish. Won’t use again.
Terrible experience with this company and double dipping Terrible experience with this company. On August 23 2021 I was 6 hours late to pick up the car at airport in Belgrade due to flight cancellation. It is COVID time so you can see the point. Car was fully paid for in Oct 2020.Instead of charging me fee for no show they robbed me for a whole amount of fully paid rental. Also , they double dipped. The very same car were rented out just 1 hour after my no show. They still ignore my request for car rental reimbursement ( sent them 3 emails ) Only thing that I can do is to take a legal action. Please, never trust them! They are not worth of your trust.
Not a problem, good service.
Very poor customer service. I wouldn't use them again.
Good service as per normal.
No car, no refund. I hired a car for the 4th April. The agency was closed, so I couldn't get my car. Today, 29th May, after one and a half month I info8them, I haven't has yet a reply about what happened nor a refund. Calls, emails... nothing works with them.
Worst online travel company I've ever dealt with. Read the small print. Or if you don't want to lose your money, avoid it completely. This is a company that does not care about you.
Made booking very easy online and was cheapest When got there no problems and got a free satnav in car to will defnitly recommend and use again
Really good prices and very helpful when I had a query with my booking.
Despite advertising you can receive a refund if you cancel with more than 48 hours notice this is only true if the car hire is paid in full which they no not make clear. I have had to cancel as my trip has been cancelled due to covid and they have now advised the deposot is non refundable even though I have given more notice.
Had to cancel my reservation because of COVID and was dealt with very quickly, will book with them again once I can with confidence.
Hired a car through their site at Echo rent in Portugal. Echorent were great, helpful and very recommended. The thing is I also purchased an insurance from Enjoy, and they're making me go through hell and back to get a small refund of 350 Euros for 2 tiny scratches that I had to cover myself. They already said I deserve to get the refund (after 3 weeks of emails). But since then, just disappeared. Poor costumer service
Enjoy Travel is rated 3.32 based on 22 reviews