eSafetyFirst.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend eSafetyFirst.com

About eSafetyFirst.com: The fastest, most affordable way for Canadian workers to get certified in WHMIS, TDG, Fall Arrest and more. Instant certification as soon as you finish your course!

1-866-470-7740

contact@esafetyfirst.com

1920 St. Regis Blvd, QC, Canada

"The course was. Very helpful and easy to navigate"
"TDG was very good easy enough to navigate and also for returning to the training after initial log in. Regards"
"No complaints maybe just have score of quizzes with percentages. Thanks"
"Website was excellent and informative. Easy to navigate through."
"Very informative modules and very easy to get around the web site. Thanks for this."
"Excellent and prompt response on my refund request"
"It was good and useful"
"Easy to use, Could be a little shorter."
"I don't know why the certificate says to renew in one year. Usually, the certificate is good for 3 years. That would be something to change. If not, I will be getting my certificate elsewhere."
Hello Edith,

Working at Heights course (Construction) which is the 2 days course that has on-site practice will have an expiration date of 3 years.

The other courses with 3 years expiration are:
Lift Truck: 3 years
Transportation of Dangerous Goods: 3 years
First Aid: 3 years

The Fall Protection course which is a safety standards course does not have an expiration date but a recommended annual basis renewal.

You don't even have to renew it if you don't want to but we put the recommended retraining in accordance with OHS and legislation.

I hope this explains why it has 1 year recommended retraining date mentioned on it and hopefully this will clarify the situation and maybe our 3 stars review.
"It was very good and very nice."
"Good program I would recommend this program good effort thanks"
"Great. I needed a course. You sell courses. Worked out good"
"Very good option"
"Quick and easy to deal with. Just what I was looking for to get the training that was needed for my employees."
"There’s no real way for them to know how many times that a person can retake the test to get it perfect"
Hello Nicholas,

Thank you for your review!

In regards to your feedback, we do save customer transcript data and we do know how many times someone has taken the test (for example we know that in your case, you have taken the first test 4 times and you didn't go through with the 4th submission), but the purpose of the test is to make sure you have paid attention to the safety material provided, not to rank individuals based on their score.

Hopefully, this will make you change your review score but if not, that is alright. We can't please everyone.
"It was so easy to do the course"
"I found this to be a good service and very informative!!!!"
"Quick and easy to follow. Would recommend taking it."
"Thanks its was really helpful"
"That's was very helpful for me thanks."
eSafetyFirst.com is rated 4.65 based on 49 reviews