eSafetyFirst.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend eSafetyFirst.com

About eSafetyFirst.com: The fastest, most affordable way for Canadian workers to get certified in WHMIS, TDG, Fall Arrest and more. Instant certification as soon as you finish your course!

1-866-470-7740

contact@esafetyfirst.com

1920 St. Regis Blvd, QC, Canada

Click Here
"Very nice course"
"It was straight forward. The Important things were highlighted to make the whole experience very quick, educational, and fun."
"Easy to understand and operate program. Thank you"
"Very informative course"
"This worked great for me, however I added two people and payed for two people to take the test, when I tried to do this again it failed and I could not get through, please refund my money as I no longer need this extra service. thanks"
Hello Chessa,

Thank you for your review!
I would like to point out that the extra credit is still available in your account.
All you need to do is log in on our website and navigate to the "Invite New Users" tab from your menu.
This will allow you to have a second person trained.

If you need assistance, feel free to contact us and we will get this sorted out for you.
"Should be valid for 3 years . Nobody does it yearly. Your marketing strategy prevents me from taking anymore courses"
Hello Kevin,

Confined Space Training Course is a safety standards course that does not have an expiration date but a recommended annual basis renewal.

The courses with 3 years expiration are:
Lift Truck
Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Road
First Aid
Working at Heights:

You don't even have to renew it if you don't want to but we put the recommended retraining in accordance with OHS and legislation.

I hope this explains why it has 1 year recommended retraining date mentioned on it and hopefully this will clarify the situation and maybe our 3 stars review.
"Easy and efficient"
"great very good"
"Easy to follow and good presentation! Fast and well done!"
"I enjoyed the course. I would have preferred a pdf format for each section."
Hello Serena,

Thank you very much for your review!

Unfortunately, since this is a paid product, we can't provide our customers with a PDF format of the course because we dedicate a lot of time and resources in creating these courses and we need to be able to control who has access to this presentation.

I will speak to the appropriate department maybe we can create a short version of the course that we can offer as a PDF.
"The course was interesting and quite useful for my job"
"Very helpful"
"It was very informative"
"I was hoping for more coursing, how ever there was good courses learnt from what I could learn."
"Short and sweet"
"Great service"
"Very good and to the the point"
"Got hired for a new job and they requested WHMIS and Fall Arrest, I called around and no one could book me in for the tests right away. Went online and saw eSafetyFirst Ad and clicked on it. Was skeptical at first but tried it anyways and it was an amazing experience. I passed both tests and now I’m employed thanks to this site. I strongly recommend it to anyone who’s looking to get certified. Fast and reliable service. A+++"
"Course was good, had ALL the pertinent information and was presented in an easy to understand format."
"was way too long! and lots of the questions were pointless!"
Hello SANDRA,

We appreciate your feedback but you have to understand that these courses have to be created according to OHS and regional legislation in mind and while I do agree that some parts could be taken off from that WHMIS course, about 85-90% of those slides are absolutely needed.

I am not sure if you worked with another company before us, for your WHMIS certification, but I can assure you that in most cases, their courses are even longer and will contain these "fake" personal experience stories that you can't even skip.

Hopefully, you will reconsider your rating but if not, it is what it is. We can't please everyone.
eSafetyFirst.com is rated 4.62 based on 73 reviews