esmi Skin Minerals Reviews

of reviewers recommend esmi Skin Minerals
Read esmi Skin Minerals Reviews
Love the serums, skin hasn't felt this good in ages.
I skin definitely feels more hydrated and soft!
Love the products. At first I didn’t see any results but after a few weeks my skin is looking and feeling great. The cleanser is now my all time favourite cleanser. The products were dispatched quickly. Unfortunately took a while to get to melb due to lockdown. The only thing I didn’t like was the use of styrofoam bubbles in the package, which was very disappointing. I haven’t seen these in years! They are so bad for the environment and do not degrade at all. Please stop using them. You’re products are packaged so well they don’t need the extra protection. There are so many great environmentally friendly packaging options out now that there’s no excuse not to use something biodegradable instead.
esmi Skin Minerals 4 star review on 26th September 2020
Hi Natasha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review esmi. We are so glad to hear you are loving your products!

Please know that we do design our packaging with the environment in mind. Both the shipping bags and boxes we use are biodegradable. The white packaging fill used to protect the products is all natural, made from corn and water soluble.

I hope this has put your mind at ease but if you do have any further questions, please feel free to reach out. Georgia - Customer Care hello@esmi.com.au
Beautiful products
Skin feels clean and soft
I’ve struggled with acne most of my teenage life and could never find anything that worked to make a difference in my skin whilst still being so gentle, then along came esmi. 100% recommend to anyone suffering to give this ago, you absolutely won’t regret it!
I am loving my esmi products :) it's taken a bit for my skin to get used to but now I am loving it! It's not oiley keeps my skin hydrates. Would highly recommend
I think the cleanser has helped improve along with my sensitive skin. The spray smells beautiful. The blue serum is nice, I feel the açai oil needs to be used sparingly... I have been getting quite a bit of small rough lumpy patches but I wonder if I might need to try something else from the range to help? Otherwise, it’s a nice product :-)
Good morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of esmi. I have passed onto our dedicated Skin Team be in contact via email to see if we might be able to help with your routine.
Alternatively, you are welcome to reach out to us either be email (skin@esmi.com.au) or live web chat ❤️
Love the variety of products and the prompt receiving of products once you order!!
Great to use on my dry and sensitive skin.
Your products are of great quality ,made with clean ingredients and helped me treat my sensitive skin.
I love the products but i think it would be good to do a trial size kit.
I have been loving all of the Esmi products that I have been using so far! My skin is looking and feeling so much more hydrated. I am excited to try more.
I have used some of your products now since May. I loved using the products until about a month again I used a face mask for about the third time and it burnt my skin. I came out in a bad rash over my face and neck and had to stop using the products. The rash has now completely gone. I thought I would try using the products again to see if I have another reaction.
Hello Janet,

I'm so sorry to hear this. Meg from our Skin Team has been in touch via email to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if the email hasn't reached you - skin@esmi.com.au

Georgia - Customer Care
I absolutely love these products. For the first time in my life my skin is looking really healthy and hydrated. The only reason I've given 4 stars instead of 5 is I just wish they were a about more affordable.
Nice simple cleanser which helps to keep my acne reduced!
Esmi is a great company with great products, I have been using them for a year or so now and for someone that has suffered from bad skin their products have helped me and I look forward to trying out more of there range.
Thanks Esmi
Absolutely love the products I’ve purchased. My skin can breakout very easily and be quite sensitive but the products i use help keep my cystic acne under control and even helped with scarring issues.

My only wish is that it had a scent.
Great, natural product
My order was delayed heavily due to shipping issues and customer service was great to deal with!
esmi Skin Minerals is rated 4.79 based on 628 reviews