EvaHair Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend EvaHair

Popular Questions:

How can I contact EvaHair?

Tell us how EvaHair made you happy

"The absolute worst customer service. They take your money and then completely ignore you and do not send a shipping confirmation. Do not buy from this company!!"
Are you EvaHair? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Customer service- sucks. Just awful. Normally I'd come up with something nice to say but seeing as I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN MY WIG YET!!!!!!! Ordered it with the coupon going for Valentine's day and thought it was a steal. Now after my mistake of buying from them I realized why it was suck a deal I went from 109 dollar to basically 70. I can't get ahold of anyone. Their hours seem like a scam cause they will only apparently respond from 9pm till 6am. I'm sorry honey I work for a living I'm not up that late so excuse me where the hell are you people???? The emails don't send they don't check the messages on any social media. Go over to their Facebook I was shocked when I saw all these ads thinking it's some professional business when they have less than a like on every 5th post. It just has scam written all over it. My experience was so aweful before I've even gotten the wig. My advice don't bother with it. Oh and if you don't have PayPal you don't have a worry cause they don't let you pay with anything else. (It was the only option when I went to check out.) All and all, just terrible I'm ashamed to give it one star."
"Customer service is good until you buy the wig & no one replies anymore. Wig is nice but it literally shipped from China so EvaHair is changing a $100 for a wig that probably costs them 50 cents. The hair is full in the back came very tangly and the hair is the front you can see the seams"
"The wig is not terrible but its not what l expected at all. it looks different from the picture. You can see the cap through the hair and it has some pale blotches of something in the front like makeup. it doesn't look full and looks unnatural no matter how much l try on styling it. l came from a youtube review and the wig was completely different from that review. l have contacted customer service about this. for $64 l am not satisfied. l bought a wig off wish for $15 and it looks so much better and fuller. it frustrates me when people review wigs and say its perfect. it doesn't seem honest. l don't buy a lot of wigs and certainly would have not spent that much money on a wig. but l am working on a very important project and l wanted a good quality wig that would look natural so l was willing to pay. l am not satisfied and disappointed and l can't even read or write reviews on their sight."
"Their wigs are decent quality however their customer service and return policy is terrible!"
"The shipping was fast and the price was great. But I didn't like the quality when it arrived so I'm returning it. Their return policy isn't the best and talking with customer service was a weird experience."
EvaHair is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews