Eventbrite Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Eventbrite

How would you rate Eventbrite?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Elaine

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Eventbrite in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Elaine
"I purchased tickets for 'The Jurassic Kingdom' animatronics experience for my family through Eventbrite and became aware, prior to our attendance, that the event was not as advertised; was of a poor standard and raised several health and safety concerns. I contacted Eventbrite to request a refund - fully prepared for a dispute - and was dealt with quickly and efficiently. My money was refunded within three days without quabble. Others of whom I'm aware who booked their tickets through a different organiser are still experiencing problems obtaining a refund. Thank you Eventbrite for handling my complaint so well."
Eventbrite is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews