Eventbrite Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Eventbrite

How would you rate Eventbrite ?

(optional)

Elaine
"I purchased tickets for 'The Jurassic Kingdom' animatronics experience for my family through Eventbrite and became aware, prior to our attendance, that the event was not as advertised; was of a poor standard and raised several health and safety concerns. I contacted Eventbrite to request a refund - fully prepared for a dispute - and was dealt with quickly and efficiently. My money was refunded within three days without quabble. Others of whom I'm aware who booked their tickets through a different organiser are still experiencing problems obtaining a refund. Thank you Eventbrite for handling my complaint so well."
Eventbrite is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews