EverythingBranded Aus Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverythingBranded Aus
Read EverythingBranded Aus Reviews
Great product & brilliant customer service!
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your 5-star rating with us. Thank you, and we hope to see you again soon!
Always great product and great service. The turnaround is very fast as well.
Hi Mark, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Very efficient
Hi Bron, thank you for your five-star review and feedback!
Amazing customer service. Fast turnaround and fast postage. I highly recommend this company.
Hi Jamie, thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad you had a great experience with us, and we hope to see you again soon.
Good communication, order arrived ahead of promised date. We’ll be ordering again!
Hi Tracey, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your 5-star rating with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Was good to deal with sorting out my design and changes I requested I was happy with the end result except for not having 3xl sizes left but still happy
Hi John, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!
We have ordered through Everything Branded a couple of times now and they are been very efficient in dealing with and delivery of goods. The only reason I didnt give 5 stars is that I have already provided the feedback that their quote prices do not include GST and from my understanding, legally all prices quoted in Australia must include GST pricing. As a person in business I think this is essential as our business considers multiple quotes at times and I donèt see this being done elsewhere. According to the ATO, if your business is registered for GST, your quotes should: 1. Specify whether GST is included: It's important to make it clear whether the quoted price includes GST. This is usually done by including wording such as 'total price includes GST' or by breaking down the total price to show the GST amount. 2. Show your Australian Business Number (ABN): When you provide a quote, you must include your ABN. ...
Hi Brett, thank you for your review and feedback. We can assure you all of our quotes clearly state that the total breakdown provided excludes GST. Regarding our ABN number, it can be found in the footer of your quote and also on our website's footer. We hope to see you again soon!
From my initial inquiry to receiving my goods, everything was well communicated and fast. Very happy with how the various items I bought came out. Will definitely use Everything Branded again.
Hi Fiona, thank you for getting your branded products from us and for your 5-star review. We hope to see you again soon!
AMAZING! Great sales representatives, amazing products and the time frame was quicker than quite a few businessess.
Great company to deal with , easy to get quote,bought bags and pens and gifts for the conference, great at keeping me informed every step off the way, delivered on time , fantastic to deal with
Hi Jason, thank you for your kind feedback. We are thrilled you had a great experience with us!
We ordered some merchandise from Everything Branded in the form of personalised pens with our company logo on. These have gone down a treat at the presentation we do.
Hi Bill, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!
Absolutely satisfied with my whole experience, Helpful, fast and exactly what I needed.
Hi Rae, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your 5-star rating with us. Thank you, and we hope to see you again soon!
Good price, good service, good product, thank you.
Hi Kate, thank you for getting your branded products from us and for your 5-star review. We hope to see you again soon!
we are very happy with the quality of our purchase
Hi Carrie-Anne, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Our experience with Everything Branded has been exceptional yet again! We were running on very tight deadlines for merchandise for a conference and the team worked with us to quickly lock in our designs and submit our order. I was a little nervous about the timeframe but Everything Branded delivered early (again!). I will confidently recommend, and use, Everything Branded again in the future.
Hi, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your 5-star rating with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
I placed a custom order for sunglasses with a very tight deadline. Sales Representative Elmerson Ocampo went above and beyond to streamline the ordering process, making it quick and easy. We were provided with a tracking number, allowing us to monitor the progress of our order at every stage. Our order arrived well within the deadline and the product quality was great. A big thank you to the Everything Branded team for making this happen 😃.
We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the EB community!
Everything Branded provided a friendly and seamless experience, all via email. The website and product options were easy to navigate and select. The use of branding has provided a great way to enhance our presence and delivery of the product was swift once signed off - I would use Everything Branded again.
Hi Barbara, thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad you had a great experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Service was good and delivery was quick but printed product ( hard hats) was very poor. Our logo was not reproduced accurately either in style or colour despite clearly communicated technical specification of colour. Colours varied way off from blue to green, one of the hats was broken on arrival. Communications were good with an agreement to a partial refund but with such a poor outcome we would not use again.
Hi, thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry for the problems and inconvenience you faced with your order. We will be in touch soon to help ensure we provide the best quality items in the future.
The webcam covers were delivered as described and provided great value for the low cost.
The product we received was of excellent quality and exactly as expected.
Hi Megan, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your 5-star rating with us. Thank you, and we hope to see you again soon!
EverythingBranded Aus is rated 4.8 based on 116 reviews