Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Great so far, would be even better if they could integrate a credit product into this app/card ecosystem!
Excellent product and fantastic support team. Constantly improving product. Would be great to get some integrations with larger platforms like Netsuite (I understand this is in the pipeline).
Fairly easy to use, would recommend to anyone an alternative for fuel cards as an example
Really great expenses card, used for client support workers. Great app, simple to use and has all the info.
fast customer service, great concept, lacking a few things to make it a killer solution
Great business credit card tool for employees. Removes the use for paper expenses and allows better tracking. Support team normally answer queries within 10 minutes of leaving a message. I wish it would integrate with SAGE but other than that all good.
Why a good? Well we think its going to get better! So we are sticking with Expend :)
easy to use app
Very user-friendly and a good experience so far.
I means I'm not using my personal credit cards any more to fund the company I'm working for and paying interest on the money I've lent them.
It's the most convenient way to track spending as the notifications prompt to you to track them as you go.
Extremely useful
Great product with good integration with a really short learning curve. Feedback seemed to be taken on when we spotted a glitch and we are looking forward to individual staff expense claim forms... we hope :)
Really convenient