Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.com

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Overall, all users involved with Expend have shared great feedback , from finance , to directors , managers down to individual cardholders , praising the system for its ease of use and user friendly interface both for the dashboard and the app. I believe that Expend has the most comprehensive offering on the market for this type of product (and there are not many around). Expend has certainly transformed expense management in the company.
I've had no problems with transactions, im more than happy with the service and I will carry on using expand until otherwise.
The support to assist me to set up the account has been brilliant
Great product, better service! Highly recommended
Great service
Easy to use
Really pleased! Exactly what we wanted! Thanks
easy to use.
Happy Christmas
A nice simple system to help track expenses. I haven't used all of the functionality yet and perhaps an occassional email from the app suggesting helpful features wouldn't go amiss
Ok, but confusing. Things should be intuitive even for people not so familiar with this type of app. Trying to look at help files on a website separate from the app is not so very helpful. Why not integrate them in the app?
Very intuitive and easy to upload evidence to Expend. Additionally the site is visually appealing and provides enough detail so users know how to use it clearly, even at first time use.
great simple system, allows me to keep track of my work expenses within different departments
Easy to operate
Очень удобно
Overall is clear and easy to use.
Expend Card is a convenient and Reliable way to purchase goods.
I have used it as a volunteer to shop for vulnerable people during the Pandemic and the card has never let me down.
Thanks to Expend we have been able to keep people fed and cared for
So much easier than having to keep the receipt and visit the Finance Department to get the money from Petty Cash - especially with COVID and lots of staff working from home.
Very easy to use and logical.
Expend is brilliant 5 star - it saves so much time and paper work - saves trees and frees up time to get on with the jobs at hand.
Easy also to keep track of budget which is marvellous
Easy to use - am really glad I have an Expend facility - thankyou!
Found it easy to use, made things a lot less complicated than previous systems I have used in the past. Was quick to learn and very easy to navigate.
Expend is rated 4.73 based on 283 reviews