Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.com

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Overall, all users involved with Expend have shared great feedback , from finance , to directors , managers down to individual cardholders , praising the system for its ease of use and user friendly interface both for the dashboard and the app. I believe that Expend has the most comprehensive offering on the market for this type of product (and there are not many around). Expend has certainly transformed expense management in the company.
use mainly for milage claims, really easy to use and accurate, realy like the user interface.
always receive fabulous service from support team, all of whom are very professional and knowledgeable.
Super simple to photograph my receipts and no issues in 2 years.
Quick and easy to use. Had a problem with scanning receipt and the agent was quick and problem was solved
Very easy to use, extremely useful tool to control finances
We all know that keeping track of business expenses is a real pain, but EXPEND really makes things simple, it's easy to stay up to date and it takes no time at all. With EXPEND filing your business expenses almost becomes a pleasure!
Made a massive difference to our accounts team workload, staff very friendly and always willing to help
Very simple and easy to use! Perfect for businesses :)
Since our company started using Expend, sending in my fuel receipts has quite literally been a snap. Love it.
Great card and seems secure
Really helpful app.
Expend has made things a lot easier for us. It's an easy to use, practical solution, with quick and helpful customer support when you need it.
Only just started using it but straight forward and intuitive
Easy enough to use and provides good value to any business that use's it services.
Very efficient system
wdwddssdsd
I'm a new user to Expend (only about 1 week) I have a few comments on the mobile app the drop down box to add additional information link site address and job number was not clear (all 14 of us using this app missed this down arrow) On the mileage claim - could we put favourite place in i.e. Home, different construction sites etc. also on can we move the Pin on the mileage app to reflect the location that we've drove on site using postcode will not give the exact location. Lastly I would like to change to pin of my card - I'm 50 this year and my head full of rubbish, so there's no room left for another additional pin LOL. all small points but overall it fantastic
Very good very easy
Love expend. It helps my clients massively and also saves US as their accountants time. Sanjay is absolutely Brillant and assists massively when clients need demo/support! Thanks to the team at Expend.
Makes purchasing and accounting much more efficient for our business, allowing for greater time delivering frontline care :)
Expend is rated 4.73 based on 344 reviews