Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.io

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
As a business we found that Expend has given us the ability to better control our fuel and material costs not just from business spend but also where engineers are claim back personal spend. The system is simple to use when depositing funds into our account and easy to move around to each engineer as and when needed. I would highly recommend to any business where employees are needing to spend on behalf of the company.
Good company to deal with and great business tools supplied to complete all vat mileage receipts etc.
Expend makes my life so much easier
I really do continue to be surprised by the constant service we receive from Expend. From the updates, app to the communication.
I like the fact that I don't need to call or email, there is a chat option and I always get almost an instant response. It even has GIFS!
Also, the fact that it connects straight into our accounting system makes everything much easier.
Expenses used to be a real pain point for us, some staff members found them to be so time-consuming that they were leaving them to stockpile and then submitting 3 or 4 months worth at once, leaving our accounts team with a backlog of expense payments to process every so often.

Expend has changed this as now instead of having to set aside a few hours once a month you just have to fill them out as you go along. Added benefits include not losing receipts, the ability to view reporting on what is being spent easily and in categories and overall control of what each person is able to spend.

We're very happy with our expend cards and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to simplify their expenses process.
We send staff to work on events worldwide. Processing their receipts in multiple currencies, with the different taxes and conversion rates wasn't working well for us, or for our staff who were maxing their personal cards out with purchases for work.

Expend fixes those issues for us. And since we signed up, we've found the customer support to be quick, responsive and helpful.
Excellent product that has made tracking company expenses (especially abroad) so much easier! Would recommend.
Great product which gets better with each update! Can share team cards without hassle of expense forms. Can track easily and prompt employees to take pic of receipts, No more paper searching!
Expend makes it so easy for our business to monitor and keep up to date with expenses.
Works perfectly for our small business needs and makes doing expenses a breeze!
Spirit Group have been a customer for a number of months now and have been very happy with the product and service. A real time-saving initiative for all our staff. Would totally recommend to any small to mid-size businesses.
It's excellent. I wasn't sure at first, but all the pain of expenses has disappeared in a matter of months. Well worth the month.
Great customer service, prompt replies to any questions.
Brilliant product and service. Excellent support.
Good product and service for company expenses. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and timesaver.
Signed up after a recommendation. Still in my trial and very impressed so far. 🙂
Helpful team and dedicated customer support.
Massive time saver. I hate expenses and constantly having to chase our team. Expend have greatly improved this for us. Very responsive to questions and overall an efficient service. No complaints yet.
Excellent product. Good support. Highly recommended. 👍