Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.com

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Such a simple system, removes all stress from having to keep receipts. Instant purchase notifications mean I can add receipts immediately and don't have to think about it again. Simple to use, on-device control, means I can stop the card or activate features simply with 2 clicks. The support team is possibly the best I've had the pleasure of dealing with!!
I find the app really easy and intuitive to use. I would (and have) recommend Expend to other businesses to use.
The back end UI needs some updating to enable card users to switch to previous/next expense without having to go back to the list of purchases each time. far too time consuming as it loads up every purchase on the card each time it does this. I've also experienced issues with using the card to make purchases with vendors reporting that the card comes back with security errors relating to country of origin on the card and its locality.
Hi there, Good news: coincidentally, we added a previous/next feature on the same day you wrote this request. Do check it out. 👍 We appreciate the feedback and many thanks for your custom. Expend Team 🙂
Every month I have at least an hour of my life where I can relax, smile and remember with disdain, the hour I used to spend trying to collate my expenses. In a pandemic, what I do with that hour is debatable, probably waste it, but it's great nevertheless.
Very easy to use!
pretty clear interface; useful iOS application
I've had no problems with transactions, im more than happy with the service and I will carry on using expand until otherwise.
The support to assist me to set up the account has been brilliant
Great product, better service! Highly recommended
Great service
Easy to use
Really pleased! Exactly what we wanted! Thanks
easy to use.
Happy Christmas
A nice simple system to help track expenses. I haven't used all of the functionality yet and perhaps an occassional email from the app suggesting helpful features wouldn't go amiss
Ok, but confusing. Things should be intuitive even for people not so familiar with this type of app. Trying to look at help files on a website separate from the app is not so very helpful. Why not integrate them in the app?
Very intuitive and easy to upload evidence to Expend. Additionally the site is visually appealing and provides enough detail so users know how to use it clearly, even at first time use.
great simple system, allows me to keep track of my work expenses within different departments
Easy to operate