Expend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expend
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Expend Reviews

About Expend:

Expense management is being redefined by Expend. We are an award-winning expense management solution and company payment card that provides real-time business expenses automation.

Reduce admin, data entry and uncertainty. Start saving your business time and money today. Oversee an unlimited number of users with instant insight and control. Save data entry, time and money. Welcome to the Expend difference.

help@expend.com

10, Finsbury Square, London

Tell us how Expend made you happy
Expend is brilliant 5 star - it saves so much time and paper work - saves trees and frees up time to get on with the jobs at hand. Easy also to keep track of budget which is marvellous Easy to use - am really glad I have an Expend facility - thankyou!
Found it easy to use, made things a lot less complicated than previous systems I have used in the past. Was quick to learn and very easy to navigate.
Is is very simple to use and makes things a lot easier. Love it.
So far they have been extremely helpful
Like it.. User friendly and easy to navigate
When logging my expenses the process of doing so is very easy with Expend. With it's user friendly user interface, you can quickly and accurately log your expenses with ease.
isn't the easiest layout
I spend many months testing various employee expenses systems and couldn't find any that fitted out needs until I discovered Expend. I was initially reluctant to change our corporate cards over to Expend cards but this was a very straightforward process and we have had no issues. The key benefit for us of Expend over other providers is the Xero integration. It works perfectly and is designed in such a sensible way with very clear guidance on how to set it up. The ability to select the Xero tracking category at transaction level is key for us. FX transactions also work well. Having the expense information driven directly from the card transactions leads to a much similar process than those apps that try to match receipts with transactions which I have found lead to many mistakes.
I find Expend really easy to use and it does everything I need it to. It really makes my whole expenses process really easy and saves me lots of time.
Straightforward to use and make claiming expenses easy.
Expend manages your staff expenses in one place and links seamlessly with Xero. It also allows you to have prepaid cards with defined limits and full visibility of transactions. Love the authorisation features and audit trail.
Very helpful software to manage expenses. The card is also great to use.
This application is really very easy to use.
I love it. Fab and easy to use.
Great service
Very easy to use. Have had only one issue with expand. Im not receiving password reset link, had to contact support for them to resend and only then it worked,
Very fast response to my message solved i issue still waiting for 2nd issue to be resolved but overall very happy
Excellent service, highly recommend!
Brilliant support always
reports are not great . once expenses are paid they don't get mark up as PAID automatically. we have to do manually which is time consuming and lengthy work. also, there is no facility of 2nd approval so when people make mistake in putting exp and we want to amend it we have to reply on mangers to approve again instead of admin to do that quickly. not user friendly system
Expend is rated 4.73 based on 365 reviews