explendidvideos.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend explendidvideos.com

Tell us how explendidvideos.com made you happy
"The Explendid Video team not only completed a clip quickly and they actually surpassed the hopes. I would like to collaborate on many interesting potential projects. "
Their explainer videos are pretty handy and they helped me to get a reach to my target audience. It was a great experience with them. Thank you.
Their Voice overs have given a new life to my animated videos. They are real and they offer so many other services too, which you can avail of online.
Whiteboard animation proved vital for the business; I found out first hand when I contacted Explendid Videos for a whiteboard animation. Their team provided me great help and support for my business through these videos. With these whiteboard animations, I can easily send a message to the right people interested in my products.
With 3D animation, it is easy to send a message across to the target audience. Explendid videos were a great help to boost our brand image.
I was stuck with one of my 3D animation projects, as I’m a beginner. I decided to look for help, and I’m glad I found Explendid Videos, as they heard all of my requirements and it was so easy to communicate with them.
Crappy company... FRAUD --- BE CAREFULL ... They refused to give me my money back. Next step to get lawyers and IRS involved
This Company builds simple websites not very well and very slow. A small two week build of a website takes them over two Months to complete and you have to pay then all the money in advance, which was foolish on my part. After the site is finished they tell you you owe them something that was never mentioned, some that makes no sense. A (Website Ownership Certificate) for $200.00 - When your lawyers calls and ask them about that, they then change the wording to a Migration fee. Keep in mind, your site had already gone through that process when your domain and hosting company gave them access to build your site in wordpress or whatever they built the site off. This company built a backdoor to my website where they could get in anytime they liked even if you change the user names and passwords. These people should be in Jail. Don't understand how they are still operating. I can't be the only one this has happened to. Mark Cooper is their head guy - He's running the scam and Matt Milton is second in command. Use these people at your own risk. They have my site, the site I paid for in advance, of line and trying to make me pay them more money to have it. I was a fool to pay them the whole amount in advance, but I will not be a fool twice.
The explainer video Explendid Videos have produced is amazing and exactly the way I was looking for. I’m glad; I found them as they are the best fit for any of my future animation projects. Besides, their support staff was very friendly and tolerant to hear and make revisions as per my request.
I approached them for a five 60 seconds 2D, video project, my expectations were high and like other businesses, I was willing to get the best. They delivered my project in an agreed time frame and they were updating me on all the achieved milestones. Yes, I gave them a few modifications, but they haven’t charged any additional cost to me. Their deadlines and support are too good to be true. Thank you for this work, I would recommend them and appreciate their efforts.
Crappy company... do not deliver on their promises.. i still do not have my animation and it has been 7 months. They refused to give me my money back. Next step to get lawyers involved.
I contacted them to create a motion graphics video for my brand. As all the brands were stepping forward by creating appealing videos for their products, my partners decided to hire a team that can do the same for us. I went on Google and found multiple teams, but we shortlisted Explndid Videos. We shared them with sample videos and detailed descriptions of our products. They created a script in a day and sent it to us, after finalizing they went about the creation process where my project they were sending all the live updates of our project on a daily basis. We LOVED all the videos and now we have decided to create 2D and 3D videos with them. Now I prefer Explendid Videos for all my content and videos need.
The Explendid Videos' team has catered to all of my requirements in a professional way. A team believes in quality work and they haven't compromised on any stage of my project! I loved them!
Kelvin delivered a high quality product for an affordable price within a reasonable amount of time. I'm completely satisfied with the level of service I received. Kelvin's animation for my video title card was just want by film needed. Thanks again!
Dennis is a young professional and will no doubt become a rock star in 2D animation. It was a pleasure working with him on this project. We are extremely satisfied with the final piece. Thank you Alan for putting such time and effort into our project. Hire him if you want someone to care about your project as much as you do.
Jacob was really great to work with. Our team felt like we got a well-produced, professional quality video from him. It was easy to talk to him and work with him on our vision for the video, and our critiques of his work as it progressed. He had a fast turnaround times, and was very professional overall.
Highly satisfied and I will definitely work with them again. Sound effects are amazing. Great at communicating milestones, finished project 3 weeks before the deadline.
What an outstanding job! I've really high standards and I'm very perfectionist and the quality Adam delivers are incredible. He's super-fast, always available with the most amazing quality. He is as good as a designer as he is editing, which is perfect for me as a client to have both in one person (so hard to find). If you're thinking of hiring this company, don't even look the others, do it now, you'll not regret!
Great experience with Explendid team. They always provide best solution for our requirements. They have depth knowledge in Animation and Ads creation. They were very helpful and completed everything I asked on time. High quality work. Very easy to work with them.
Explendid Videos team is a very talented animator who listens, interprets and produces very high-end high-quality work. A delight to deal with.
explendidvideos.com is rated 4.82 based on 68 reviews