Fabb sofas, a company I saw advertised on TV. I went to the Watford branch to check them Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fabb sofas, a company I saw advertised on TV. I went to the Watford branch to check them

Tell us how Fabb sofas, a company I saw advertised on TV. I went to the Watford branch to check them made you happy

"I am delighted with my corner sofa from Fabb Sofas! It arrived on time, was delivered by knowledgable well mannered staff who put it together and in place making sure I was happy. The main point of course is that I love it and it looks amazing in my new extension. I may be asking for commission though because a couple of my visitors are hotfooting it up to Edinburgh to look for the same range. Good price too as sale was on. Yep! Delighted!"
Are you Fabb sofas, a company I saw advertised on TV. I went to the Watford branch to check them? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Fabb sofas, a company I saw advertised on TV. I went to the Watford branch to check them receives. Reply Free
"Having seen an ad on TV, I went to the Watford branch to have a look at the sofas. First of all I was very impressed with the showroom and the polite and curtious service that was given to me. The quality of the products is impressive and I fell in love with one style instantly and ordered there and then. When I returned home I was concerned if the sofa would go up the staircase and when I called back the manager Michael and also Moez arranged for a team to come to my house to check if the sofa would fit. They have all been fantastic and I also ordered an armchair and matching footstool as well and my daughter has already made a choice for her own home. I am very happy!!"
Fabb sofas, a company I saw advertised on TV. I went to the Watford branch to check them is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews