FamilyGoKarts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FamilyGoKarts

How would you rate FamilyGoKarts ?

"We purchased 2 Go Karts from Family Go Karts, one of which arrived damaged from the trucking company. They took care of our issues immediately and did everything in their power to be sure we were 100% satisfied. And we are!"
"Great service and very affordable prices when shopping for my kids ATV. I simply could not afford the cost of Japanese models. I took a chance on the Chinese ATV and couldn't be happier. It's held up very well for over 2 years now with no troubles at all. He's about to outgrow it and pass it down to his little brother. I saved a LOT of money over a Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki or Suzuki from a local dealer, and the quad is just as much fun for them to ride!"
"yes good service"