Far North Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Far North Rentals
Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Far North Rentals Reviews
Clean well maintained car and and no hiccups with the pickup and drop off.
Very accommodating when our flight time was changed and we arrived after hours. All communication with Far North Rentals was very prompt and friendly.
Excellent service highly recommended
Excellent, super friendly service, lovely car and very clean and well appointed. Easy as collecting from airport and returning. I forgot to refill with petrol again before taking back to airport as was only there a couple days for a funeral. Remembered after I flew home. Didn't seem to be an issue though - they must have dealt with it and charged the small fee to my credit card. Sorry about that Far North Rentals - head wasn't in the game. Would definitely recommend to others to use this car rental service and I will be recommending and using again.
I’ve used Far north rentals the last 5 years and they’ve always delivered good vehicles with good rates and quick pickup , drop offs .
Ron Goad Houhora
Excellent service, great vehicle.
absolutely fabulous on time clean cars will do anything to acomidate you
Great service!
Great cars and great service!
A very professional company. The process from start to finish is very straight forward.
The service from the far north rental team is second to none ,always on time , professional clean & tidy . Thanks jon bay panel and paint.
Hiring a car at The last minute was a cinch with Far North Car Rentals. The whole user friendly approach was appreciated!
Excellent service. Car was clean. Flexible with pickup and drop off.
Would use again.
I have rented vehicles from Far North Rentals a number of times over the last few years. Friendly helpful staff and no issues with vehicles to date. Highly recommend.
- Don C
Verygood service on arrival,very clean and tidy car,and good value for money.
I will use again from Kerikeri Airport
John
Very good and helpful service!
Good car and very convenient
Great service provided by Bob.
Reliable, accommodating, and affordable. I would definitely recommend Far North Rentals.
A really good rental experience. We were given a clean well appointed car in the compact category. Pickup and drop off was efficient and flexible. I highly endorse this firm.
Far North Rentals is rated 4.93 based on 136 reviews