Far North Rentals Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Far North Rentals Reviews
Great service and car was perfect for my Northland trip
10/10. always love booking with them.
Easy to book on line. Good car. Good service. And price was as quoted , no hidden extras. Much cheaper than the others
Liked the car very much, No problems when arriving in Kerikeri, only minutes to fill forms and car ready. Thank you far north rentals
Great communication and helpful service. Good value for money as well.
I booked a car from the airport because mine was in the shop getting fixed. The booking process was smooth as I was late arriving for pick up and it was not a problem which I was grateful for I ended up hiring the car for a further three days which wasn't a problem for the guys at Far North Rentals. My workmates at Court said have you got a flash new car and I replied "I WISH" I hired it from Far North Rentals I'll give you the number if you like..lol Thank you so much for a great experience my first of many from now on.
Clean tidy van, very easy pick up and drop off. Recommend
Fantastic service, will use again
Would definitely use these guys again. Car was in great condition, well priced, pick up and drop off were easy as. Thanks!
Easy to deal with. Good car Affordable.Thanks
great service thanks
Car provided was clean and modern. I had a problem with Mainfreight damaging the car when parked. Far North rentals took care of the problem without any complications for me. Thanks guys, a great service and well priced.
By far the most easiest process from ordering the car online to picking the vehicle up. The man who served me deserves a 10/10 for customer service. Anytime im back in Te Tai Tokerau I will most definitely be hiring a vehicle from Faro North Rentals. Thanks team.
Nothing is to much trouble. I really trust this car rental company and the guys that run it are consumate gentlemen. It's so good to know that when I come into Kerikeri I can rely on them. Thanks so much!
what an amazing service this company has. we recommend Far North Rentals as the number one rental company in the North!! Thank you for delivery and pick up of the vehicle and for such great communication Will definitely be using these wonderful gentlemen again. Thank you so much
Excellent service at the Airport when picking up and easy to arrange an extension of our original booking
Very good service!
reliable quick and uncomplicated service great car! would surely recommend!
Fantastic, friendly and efficient service.
Found the guy very pleasant, was quick on getting the car to me. Good rates ,clean modern car.
Far North Rentals is rated 4.9 based on 455 reviews