Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
This is the first time I have ordered from Feather and Stitch. I will definitely be doing so again!
Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments and we are thrilled you are happy with your first shopping experience with us.
Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments. We are thrilled you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments. We are delighted that you are happy with your first online shopping experience with us.
great service and beautiful clothes, beautifully delivered too. 5 *
Dear Phylicia, thank you so much for your lovely comments. We are thrilled you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
Great quality. Perfect delivery service. Thanks.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. We are delighted you are pleased with everything.
Item quickly received & nicely packaged
Dear Julia, thank you so much for leaving feedback. We are delighted you are happy with your purchase.
Beautiful dress, beautifully packaged. Received quickly. Very happy, thank you.
Dear Charlotte, thanks so much for your lovely feedback. We are delighted you are so happy with your dress.
Excellent service , l love the shirt . It was wrapped beautifully . Della Martin Thank you
Dear Della, thank you so much for leaving such lovely feedback. We are thrilled you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
Love your Instagrams.
Mandy Smith put me onto you..
Great service & packaging.
Karen Murray x
Dear Karen, thank you so much for leaving such lovely feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with your shopping experience with us and delighted that Mandy introduced you to us.
Lovely curation of clothes and a great team. Quick delivery.
Dear Elizabeth, thank you so much for your lovely comments.
Excellent service - very swift delivery thank you
Dear Pamela, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really appreciate it.
Feather & Stitch is my go to for beautiful and stylish clothes.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
Very prompt delivery service and refund.
Dear Karen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback, we really appreciate it.
Beautifully curated with my favourite brands. I miss going to the boutique in Richmond where there is always a friendly face!
Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments. We open on the June 15th, please book an appointment and come and see us.
Fast delivery beautifully wrapped
Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback. We are delighted you are happy with your purchase.
Fabulous service, my dress arrived promptly and beautifully packaged, thank you.
Dear Debbie, thank you so much for leaving such lovely feedback. We are thrilled you are happy with your dress.
Rapid delivery. Sophie and Helen were very friendly and helpful on the telephone. Unfortunately the dresses were unsuitable but I would shop again onlline.
Dear Patricia, thanks so much for your lovely comments and leaving feedback. We look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.
A perfect fit
We are delighted you are happy with your purchase. Thanks for shopping with us.
Very prompt delivery, beautifully packaged and just what I wanted
We are delighted you are happy with your purchase and thanks so much for leaving feedback.
The dress arrived very quickly and it is beautiful, thank you.
Dear Pauline, thanks so much for your lovely comments and we are delighted you are happy with your dress.
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.88 based on 232 reviews