Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Order arrived very quickly - very pleased with my new dress!
Was very impressed how quickly my order turned up
Delighted with the dress which came quickly and was very nicely packaged.
Great quality goods and fabulous service
Dear Jacalyn, thank you so much for leaving such lovely feedback. We appreciate it.
Lovely summer dress, flattering colours and nice fit. Always love getting something a little different from Feather & Stitch. Very quick delivery too
Dear Helen, we are delighted you are happy with you new dress and your overall shopping experience with us.
My favourite shop, in person and online. What more can I say. Friendly, helpful staff, always make you feel welcome. And the greatest selection of clothes.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. We are absolutely thrilled to get such lovely feedback.
Gorgeous clothes and really helpful staff. Helen is amazing.
Dear Heather, thank you so much for leaving such lovely feedback and comments. We are delighted and we hope to see you in the boutique very soon.
Excellent quick service , arrived beautifully packaged.
We are delighted you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
A brilliant online delivery service. It was very easy to place the order and my shirt arrived quickly, was beautifully wrapped.
We are so happy you are happy with your purchase and your overall shopping experience with us and thank you for leaving such lovely comments.
Lovely skirt! Turned up very quickly after I’d placed my order. Great service.
Dear Sarah, we are delighted you are happy with your skirt and the service.
I am very happy with my first Feather & Stitch purchase. It arrived very quickly, well packaged and the lady was very helpful when I phoned to enquire about sizes of a French brand. She was right and the product fits me perfectly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback, we really appreciate it and we hope to see you back shopping with us again very soon.
I was delighted to find that despite lock down I could still shop at my favourite Richmond boutique, Feather and Stitch, on line. The mail order service was very efficient, I received the order within a couple of days. Excellent service, thank you.
Dear Beatrice, thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments. We are delighted you are happy with your online shopping experience with us and we hope to see you in the boutique very soon.
This is the first time I have ordered from Feather and Stitch. I will definitely be doing so again!
Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments and we are thrilled you are happy with your first shopping experience with us.
Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments. We are thrilled you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments. We are delighted that you are happy with your first online shopping experience with us.
great service and beautiful clothes, beautifully delivered too. 5 *
Dear Phylicia, thank you so much for your lovely comments. We are thrilled you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
Great quality. Perfect delivery service. Thanks.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. We are delighted you are pleased with everything.
Item quickly received & nicely packaged
Dear Julia, thank you so much for leaving feedback. We are delighted you are happy with your purchase.
Beautiful dress, beautifully packaged. Received quickly. Very happy, thank you.
Dear Charlotte, thanks so much for your lovely feedback. We are delighted you are so happy with your dress.
Excellent service , l love the shirt . It was wrapped beautifully . Della Martin Thank you
Dear Della, thank you so much for leaving such lovely feedback. We are thrilled you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.87 based on 224 reviews