Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
My experience was excellent.
They buy really well, I never fail to find something I love.
Dear Anthea, Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We really appreciate your support. X
Great service and prompt delivery. Beautifully packaged
Dear Jill, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback. We really appreciate your support. X
Outstanding service
Dear Sarah, Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback, and for your support. X
Nothing to improve ! Lovely team and always so helpful. Thank you x
Dear Anna, Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback, we really appreciate your support. X
My parcel arrived quickly and was beautifully erapped
Dear Suzanne, Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback, we really appreciate your support. X
Beautifully packaged , prompt delivery , excellent size advice on the website regarding the jumpsuit I bought which fits perfectly!
Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback, we are delighted to hear this. X
Lovely range of items. Friendly staff and great service online . Follow on Instagram and I like the way they show the stock. Received items very quickly
Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback and for your wonderful support. X
Well packed item. Thanks
Thank you so much for leaving us positive feedback. X
Thank you! Beautiful parcel and jumper!
Dear Barbara, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, enjoy your jumper. X
Lovely Harris Wharf jacket in the sale. Beautifully packaged and delivered within 2 days of ordering. Delighted. Thank you
Dear Amanda, Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We are delighted you are pleased with your jacket. X
Helen was absolutely brilliant. She responded to emails really promptly and provided excellent customer care. Keep up the good work!
Dear Patricia, thank you so much for leaving us such wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to have your support. X
Love the edit!
Dear Myar, Thank you so much for your feedback and for your support. X
Speedy delivery, very nicely packaged, would order from them again.
Dear Shahla, Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback and for your support. X
Superb selection of great brands! Excellent customer services...
Dear Louise, Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback, we really appreciate your support. X
This dress is just soooo fabulous... I LOVE it, can’t wait to wear it, absolutely beautiful 🥰
Dear Deborah, Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your dress. X
I’m so delighted with my new trainers which I can wear with so many of my previous and future feather & stitch purchases. What would I do without f&s?! As always perfect service and super quick delivery. Thanks so much to all the team, I couldn’t be happier
Dear Claire, Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback and for your wonderful support. Enjoy your trainers, great choice ! X
My favourite shop.
Can’t wait for it to reopen.
Lovely people, lovely clothes.
And great for online shopping too
Dear Yvette, Thank you so much for leaving us such wonderful feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you in the boutique very soon. X
Excellent customer service
Dear Rosalind, Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback and for your wonderful support. X
Fantastic service and wonderful selection of clothes.
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.91 based on 409 reviews