Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Love shopping online at Feather & Stitch…I love the brands they stock and their online service is excellent!
Great retailer to deal with. Easy to use website, great customer service when I have telephoned them with a query. Lovely little personal note with each beautifully packaged item..
Excellent customer service - friendly and personal.
Great service each time I’ve ordered
I love my Dea Kudibal Leopard print Fernanda dress. It was delivered promptly with a lovely message. Thankyou. I will return to shop in the future as you stock a great range of quality brands.
So happy with my new dress arrived super quickly and beautifully packaged!
I was delighted with my Paige Mayslie Joggers which came beautifully packaged and extremely quickly. Please take note of Feather and Stitch’s sizing guide because they were so right with regard to going a size down with this garment. I didn’t read their guidance before purchase, and my joggers are slightly loose. However, not overly so to warrant a return for a smaller pair. Hence, next time I will go down a size with regards to this range. I forgot the 10% new customer code, and when I phoned the shop to ask for it, they were only too willing to let me know what it was. I will definitely be shopping with Feather and Stitch again. I’m a very satisified customer. THANK YOU x
Excellent service, order with confidence. Beautiful packaging. High quality clothing
lovely shop and great on-line service
Really lovely blouse which arrived just as I arrived home from holiday :-) I love the little hand-written notes and also that you don't have to pay for postage. Shopping local is important to me but I don't want to compromise my style so F&S fits the bill perfectly!
Excellent shop, superb staff and fabulous clothes !!! Highly recommend x
Dear Alison, Thank you so much for your lovely comments. We really appreciate your support and thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. X
First purchase from Feather & Stitch and will definitely be back. A lovely selection and a good service.
We are so delighted to read this and thank you so much for shopping with us. We hope to see you back soon. X
Wonderful variety and selection and very prompt delivery. Packaged beautifully too. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear this. X
Fantastic choice, excellent service, orders always arrive super quick.
Dear Jude, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear this and we hope you will be back shopping with us again soon. X
Excellent service fast delivery
Dear Clare, thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback, we really appreciate your support. X
Delighted with the service and loved my new coat and a lovely touch receiving a handwritten note
Dear Shani, Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback, we really appreciate this and so pleased you love your new coat. X
Great customer service, fast delivery and beautiful dresses. What more could you ask for.
Dear Fran, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. We really appreciate your support. X
Fantastic personalised service!!!
Dear Martha, thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback. We really appreciate this. X
Excellent service. Dress was lovely and beautifully wrapped however the neckline wasn’t for me so had to return it. Refund processed really quickly and wouldn’t hesitate to use in future.
Thank you so much for leaving us such positive feedback and sorry the dress was not right for you but delighted to hear that you will shop with us again soon. X
Extremely prompt service. Loved my Ailsa Jacobsen raincoat
Dear Jane, delighted you were happy with your shopping experience with us. Thank you for your support. X
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.92 based on 525 reviews