Feather & Stitch Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch

About Feather & Stitch: Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy

"Ordered 2 dresses, received a phone call the next day to say one of the items had sold out, but I was still charged for the item , and 10 days later I have still not had a refund . Disappointed"
"No problem web site had my blouse and delivered quickly would definatel"
"Clothing arrived fast and well packaged"
"Beautiful dress, well packed and delivered promptly - thank you!"
Thanks so much for your lovely review, so glad you love your dress! x
"Great selection of long lasting fashion pieces. Great service too!"
Ahh thanks Anna, appreciate your review. See you soon x
"Prompt, helpful and friendly service as ever! Can’t fault it."
Thanks so much for the lovely review. Always great to see you x
"Great service, fast delivery and beautiful item - Thank you Feather and Stitch, this was my first time shopping with you and I look forward to shopping with you again!"
Fantastic! Thanks so much for the kind review. See you again soon! x
"Very satisfied with the service I revived. I got a courtesy call from Feather & Stitch immediately to say they did not have my garment size but were very happy to provide another size to see if it was suitable for me. If not the garment could be sent back free of charge. Lucky enough it was the size I needed. Thank you !"
Thanks for review! We're really glad the size worked out for you. We hope to hear from you again soon x
"My top was delivered in rapid time and as I had to return it, cos it didnt suit, my refund was processed super quickly - Thanks"
Thanks for your review! We hope you manage to find something else that works for you soon. x
"Online orders are delivered quickly, beautifully wrapped and of course fabulous clothes. It’s always a joy to pop into the store too!"
Thanks for your lovely review Melanie, it's always lovely to see you.
"Very prompt delivery! Very pleased with my purchase"
Thanks so much for the review, really glad you're happy with your purchase!
"Very thorough and helpful service from the time we walked through the door. Given the best options for our purchase and went away happy customers!"
Thanks so much for the review. So pleased you walked away happy! See you again soon we hope x
"The dress is beautiful! Exactly what I was hoping for. My only suggestion would be to put the dress in a box within the shipping box. The shipping box was rather beat up but luckily the dress was fine."
Thanks for the review - so sorry the box was a bit squashed. We try to minimise packaging, whilst also protecting the garments. We're glad it was OK, and really appreciate the feedback.
"Excellent - had the items extremely quickly"
That's fab, thanks so much for the kind review.
"Beautiful clothing and quick delivery"
Thanks so much for your review!
"Very helpful and quick to refund payment for dress not in stock."
Apologies again for the out of stock dress, we appreciate your review and hope you find something else soon. x
"Fast efficient service and a carefully wrapped product. Arrived in time for a birthday celebration. Thank you Feather and Stitch"
That's great, thanks so much for the review. Do come back and visit our site again soon x
"This jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous it also has pretty detail on the buttons and and lovely soft material. Stunning colour too."
Ahhh great, we love a jumpsuit! Thanks for the review, see you again soon we hope x
"Lovely packaging, and quick response to returns"
Thanks so much for your kind words. Do visit us again soon! x
"Always helpful and friendly customer service whenever I call. Received my beautiful dress quickly with very little packaging (don't like over packing). And love the fact you can return in store too. However this dress is a keeper. Love it!"
Hooray! Glad you love your dress. Thanks for your lovely review and hopefully see you soon. x
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.88 based on 34 reviews