Feather & Stitch Reviews

4.9
Based on 685 reviews
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Amazing as always! Love them
I buy quite a few items from Feather and Stitch because the clothes and accessories are well chosen and good value, and always arrive quickly and nicely packaged. When I have occasionally had to return an item, it's been no trouble at all. I would (and have) recommend Feather and Stitch to friends.
Excellent online service and speedy delivery to edinburgh
Really helpful when my return went missing due to courier mistake. All sorted very quickly
Beautiful dresses. Items arrived promptly in lovely packaging with a handwritten note :) Gorgeous! Will be back for more x
Lovely online shopping experience; staff really kind and helpful, and beautiful wares.
Yes and enjoying my dress. Thanks
Thank you so much for leaving us feedback and we are delighted you are happy with your dress. X
Excellent service, dealt with my exchange very well.
Dear Andrea, thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We are thrilled to hear this. X
The dress I ordered was perfect It came in good time Very pleased with my online shopping experience
Dear Andrea, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback. Enjoy wearing your new dress. X
Very speedy and efficient delivery of my beautiful dea Kudaba dress ( which is absolutely fabulous ) from the lovely team at F&S. Thank you again 💜💜💜
Dear Louise, thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. Enjoy wearing your gorgeous Dea Kudibal dress. X
Gorgeous t-shirts from the always reliable Feather & Stitch. I love the little handwritten notes in each order. Great website (and shop) and great buying, so much fab stuff to choose from.
Dear Lucy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback. We are thrilled to hear this. X
I absolutely LOVE my BASH jacket! I’ve worn it twice and had lots of comments. Service excellent as always with Feather & Stitch! Thank you
Dear Emily, thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We love this jacket too! X
The T shirt I ordered arrived promptly, beautifully packed and great quality!
Dear Sallyann, thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear this. X
As usual, so easy to purchase from Feather and Stitch. One of my favourite shops. The website is straightforward to navigate. Packages come very promptly and are beautifully presented. I love to visit the shop too on occasions as such lovely staff. I just wish the shop was nearer to me.
Dear Lisa, thank you so much. We are thrilled to hear how please you are. X
Fabulous top and lovely packaging
Dear June, thank you so much. Enjoy wearing your lovely new top. X
Excellent service and helpful staff.
I am very pleased with the Feather & Stitch order as I was contacted by the team to say that the size I ordered was out but that the smaller size that runs large was available. The smaller sized dress was delivered, it fits and am wearing it to some event this spring/summer!
Dear Rebecca, thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear how pleased you are with your new dress. X
Fast delivery fab dress
Dear Debbie, thank you. Enjoy wearing your new dress. X
Fast delivery and a lovely pair of jeans!
Dear Sophia, thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. Enjoy your new jeans. X
Gorgeous clothes and 5* customer service!
Dear Emily, thank you so much for leaving us such lovely feedback. We are thrilled to hear this. X
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.92 based on 685 reviews