Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Very good and arrived on time.
I discovered this little boutique on line and due to a mess up with Royal Mail, I decided to collect my order from the shop as RM had returned it to them. I found the lady who served me very helpful and ended up buying another garment from them. It’s a lovely shop and well worth a visit.
Simply stunning!
My dress was delivered promptly and beautifully wrapped, it was a treat to buy and lovely to wear, I’ve had lots of positive comments already.
Swift delivery of order. Will definitely use again
Dear Jennifer, we are delighted the you are happy with your order and your shopping experience with us x
Fabulous customer service always
Dear Melanie, thank you so much for leaving such lovely feedback for us. X
Great service, thanks very much
Dear Sue, thank you so much for leaving such kind feedback. We are delighted you are happy with everything. X
Ordering from Feather and Stitch went really well. This was the second jumper I’ve bought from them this season. I love their clothes, the website is easy to navigate and their delivery was surprisingly quick. My order was placed on a Saturday and was posted off that day, arriving early the following week.
Dear Deirdre, thank you so much for taking the time for leaving such lovely feedback. We are delighted you have had a good shopping experience with us. X
Quick delivery lovely packaged gorgeous quality clothes
Dear Melanie, we are delighted you are happy with your order and your shopping experience with us. X
Beautiful lovely quality clothes quick delivery and packaged in gorgeous tissue
Will definitely purchase from here again
Dear Melanie, thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback for us. We are so pleased you are happy with everything. X
Lovely item bought, quick delivery, extremely happy with my purchase
Dear Amanda, we are delighted you are happy with your purchase. X
Great service and amazing clothes
Thank you for your lovely comments. X
Feather & Stitch has been a revelation. Gorgeous and unusual stock - i have been delighted with all my purchases - they arrive promptly and are beautifully packaged.
Dear Leigh, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback. We are delighted you are happy with your purchases. X
Great service. Thank you.
Dear Jane, We are delighted you are happy with everything. X
Excellent choice
Dear Gillian, we are thrilled you are happy with your shopping experience with us. X
Efficient and helpful in sending out orders and in issuing refunds on anything returned
Thank you so much for leaving such lovely feedback for us. We are delighted that you have had such a positive experience with us. X
Five out of five.thank you
Thank you Pauline for leaving such positive feedback. We are very pleased that you are happy with your shopping experience with us.
lovely and very quick delivery
Dear Nicola, thanks for leaving such positive feedback for us.
Amazing customer service!! One of my items couldn’t be sent as it wasn’t up to standard (had dye marks) and I was contacted straight away with an apology and refunded immediately. I was very impressed with the service and I’ll shop again with Feather & Stitch.
Dear Karen, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback for us. We really appreciate it.
I returned something and the whole process was very good.
Dear Claire, we are delighted you were pleased with your shopping experience with us and thank you for leaving feedback.
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.88 based on 248 reviews