Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Item was nothing like as expected and far too big (not in accordance with size). Also, no return form was enclosed in the parcel. I returned the item within three days of receiving it sending it Recorded Delivery and a note explaining everything and requesting refund. I still have not received an acknowledgement. Needless to say, I am not impressed.
Dear Christina, we are so sorry to hear this. We have since spoken to you and explained that your refund was processed on the same day that the return was received by us. We are sorry too that you were disappointed in the sizing. X
I have not received my order yet.
Dear Christina, I am very sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your order. Your order was placed on December 13th and dispatched by us via Royal Mail on December 14th. There are Postal delays at the moment due to the Pandemic and issues surrounding Brexit. In saying that, I have checked your tracking information and it is on route to you and I would hope it will be with you very soon. I will follow up on email with you about the arrival of your parcel. Please accept our apologies about the postal delays you have encountered. X
I have not yet received my order ☹️
Sorry to hear you have experienced a delay. Unfortunately, in the current climate, it's difficult to guarantee delivery times so we appreciate your patience whilst your order is making its way to you via Royal Mail. Please contact us at shop@featherandstitch.com and we will be able to provide a tracking number for you so you can see where your parcel is in transit. Hopefully it will be with you soon!
Given that I have returned the item, I suggest you coordinate
Hi there, please give us a call! All our returns are up to date, so perhaps we haven't yet received it? We'll do this straight away if you get in touch. Thank you.
This was my first order and I was sent the wrong shoes! Sadly I bought the last pair and somebody else snapped it up from the shop or maybe just took it from my bag before I collected it.
Hi Adel, thanks for your review. As you know, we were so disappointed for you that we'd made this mistake. It very rarely happens, however on this occasion, this was down to pure human error in a busy boutique during our very busy sale period. We're really very sorry.
Order acknowledged, money taken and then order cancelled by Feather & Stitch as stock unavailable. Ridiculous waste of time. Won’t bother with them again.
Hi thanks for your review, we’re sorry the tops you ordered were out of stock. As you know, we called and refunded you immediately, however we do appreciate that overall this was a disappointment. Very very occasionally items aren’t updated quickly enough on our stock system and this is sadly what happened here. Huge apologies again.
Ordered 2 dresses, received a phone call the next day to say one of the items had sold out, but I was still charged for the item , and 10 days later I have still not had a refund . Disappointed
Hi Katie, we appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, there was a gap in one of our processes, which led to a rare delay in your refund (processed yesterday). We'll call you today to talk you through this and to apologise. Our usual turnaround for refunds is 2-4 days. Thank you for your review to enable us to work smarter.
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.92 based on 562 reviews