Feather & Stitch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feather & Stitch
Read Feather & Stitch Reviews

About Feather & Stitch:

Our aim at Feather & Stitch is to provide a fabulous boutique shopping experience outside central London. Each season, items are handpicked from mainly Danish, French and other European designer labels with a focus on stylish everyday pieces - well cut jeans, luxurious knitwear, silk blouses and dresses and beautiful accessories.

Owner and Founder, Fiona Sanderson, cut her teeth in the world of fashion travelling the globe as a buyer for a big high street retailer before founding Feather & Stitch in Richmond, Surrey in 2009. This was also the year Fi had her first baby - Fi has found it interesting at times juggling the two!

Feather & Stitch's mission is to help customers find their own individual style and one of the team is always on hand to offer one-on-one styling advice. We also order items in specifically for customers and pride ourselves in delivering an amazing shopping experience and personal service.

We'd love to see you in the shop if you are travelling through Richmond, so do pop by!

+44 (0)20 8332 2717

info@featherandstitch.com

16 King Street

Tell us how Feather & Stitch made you happy
Given that I have returned the item, I suggest you coordinate
Hi there, please give us a call! All our returns are up to date, so perhaps we haven't yet received it? We'll do this straight away if you get in touch. Thank you.
This was my first order and I was sent the wrong shoes! Sadly I bought the last pair and somebody else snapped it up from the shop or maybe just took it from my bag before I collected it.
Hi Adel, thanks for your review. As you know, we were so disappointed for you that we'd made this mistake. It very rarely happens, however on this occasion, this was down to pure human error in a busy boutique during our very busy sale period. We're really very sorry.
Order acknowledged, money taken and then order cancelled by Feather & Stitch as stock unavailable. Ridiculous waste of time. Won’t bother with them again.
Hi thanks for your review, we’re sorry the tops you ordered were out of stock. As you know, we called and refunded you immediately, however we do appreciate that overall this was a disappointment. Very very occasionally items aren’t updated quickly enough on our stock system and this is sadly what happened here. Huge apologies again.
Ordered 2 dresses, received a phone call the next day to say one of the items had sold out, but I was still charged for the item , and 10 days later I have still not had a refund . Disappointed
Hi Katie, we appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, there was a gap in one of our processes, which led to a rare delay in your refund (processed yesterday). We'll call you today to talk you through this and to apologise. Our usual turnaround for refunds is 2-4 days. Thank you for your review to enable us to work smarter.
Feather & Stitch is rated 4.78 based on 89 reviews