Fetpak, Inc. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fetpak, Inc.

About Fetpak, Inc.: Fetpak's goal is to provide you with products that help your business grow, whether you use our products for packaging your own merchandise or whether you purchase for resale. We pride ourselves on our quality products, low prices, excellent service and quick delivery. We always strive to meet or exceed your expectations whether you are a show vendor, specialty shop, chain store, wholesaler, manufacturer, organization, or in the service industry.

631-864-3090

manager@fetpak.com

70 Austin Blvd.

How would you rate Fetpak, Inc. ?

(optional)

Verified Buyer
"I received a call from a very fast talking rep calling to tell me that I didn't order inserts for the trays I got even thought I already knew that. I had to listen to the voicemail 3 times to get the phone number because he said it so fast. The carry case I bought is nice, but does not stand up if the trays are not in it. The trays are nice"
Linda Smith
Linda Smith
Verified Buyer
"Products are ok, but the poor photos and no descriptions didn't help as I was deciding on my purchase. the earring stand is too curved to be of any use with earring cards. Cost of return is too high, so guess I'm stuck with it. The necklace folder is ok although black is a bad, bad, bad color for hanging anything on and the length of it isn't really accommodating my needs. What can I say? - the sales slips I got are really cheap both in price and quality. oh well. So much for keeping costs down!"
Roberta Alluzio
Roberta Alluzio
Verified Buyer
"Order came fast, great communication, will definitely use your company again! Thank You!"
"Fast delivery. What I needed was difficult to find and somewhat taking a chance, and turned out to be perfect."
Kathy Anderson
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery, just what I was looking for..."
Roslyn Finney
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the help I received, the lady was patient , helpful , took time with me. made wonderful suggestions, I wish I lived closer so i could pot into the store to see what they have on the returns. i will continue to shop with fetpak and also recommended it to some of my other vendors . Thank You Again Roz Finney , Hat Lady"
"The delivery time, cost and quality of the product are always excellent."
Verified Buyer
Often our customers order trays and forget to order the inserts. When we see a customer do that we give them a courtesy call to remind them that they did not order inserts. We do understand that occasionally a customer does not want the inserts. However most customers do and they appreciate the reminder call.

The Deluxe Carrying Case is not meant to be wheeled when empty. If there aren't any trays you can easily just fold it up.
Ute Matchbox
"Fast shipping"
"Easy to order, product was as advertised and the prices were great. Very quick delivery time for regular postage. I would definitely do business with Fetpak again!"
"I initially ordered expedited shipping, which wasn't necessary. A representative from Fetpak contacted me and advised that I could save money by changing shipping method. Since my order was very small, I was amazed at the level of customer service afforded me. I am very impressed!!"
"Great product quality, great speed of delivery, great service! First time I used them, not the last!"
Susan Miller
Verified Buyer
"Fetpak has the size of boxes that I need for my business and free shipping, can’t beat that!"
Shelby Ball
Verified Buyer
"quick fast delivery product was top quality"
"Good prices - great fast shipping!"
Mary Grissom
Verified Buyer
"Great website, outstanding customer service and the product arrived quickly and exactly what we needed. Thank you!"
Tammy Gewehr
Verified Buyer
"First...what went right. I placed the order, then was quickly contacted by Peg who told me the color I chose was not in stock. I chose another color and explained that I needed it by the following week. She sent an email as soon as it was mailed. I was thrilled! Then the day before I needed the item I contacted Fetpak to see where it was. They told me the package was refused. I find this hard to believe as I have worked for this university for 10 years and had my name, my program name and address on the package. I cannot understand who, in the mailroom, would return a package that had all that info on it. Did they really send it out on time???? I question what happened, but will never really know. Bottom line, is I had to run around after work to various stores looking for the item so I could have it for my event tonight. Not what I wanted to do on my time. Sadly, I can't say I'm comfortable ordering from Fetpak again. Again, the communication with Peg was excellent, just not the actual deliver of the item. *** Please email me the UPS tracking #. We get deliveries from UPS every week. I would like to look into this and find out who refused the package. Thank you."
You ordered on May 1st and we shipped your order out the same day. It arrived at your location May 3rd at 7:50 PM. As per UPS, "The package was refused by the receiver and will be returned to the sender." Package arrived back at Fetpak on May 7th. We refunded your credit card on May 8th.

As you stated, your name, program name and address were on the package. We did everything we possible could to get your order packed and shipped to you promptly. However someone did refuse the package. We are sorry that this did not work out for you. Hopefully you give us another try in the future.
"My order was handled perfectly, from the minute I placed the order to the on-time delivery. This is exactly the quality of service that I have grown to expect from Fetpak over the years."
James H Tanner Jr
Verified Buyer
"Placed order, no problem and delivered right on time."
Deborah Bennett
"Fast servic"
HUGH FULTON
Verified Buyer
"Loved the quick delivery from UPS. Would like to have the tracking number emailed when shipped."
"Fast shipping reasonable price."
Eric Glover
Verified Buyer
"Was easy to place order and was called back to out-of-stock items on how I'd like to proceed."
Fetpak, Inc. is rated 4.72 based on 1,548 reviews