Fetpak, Inc. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fetpak, Inc.

About Fetpak, Inc.: Fetpak's goal is to provide you with products that help your business grow, whether you use our products for packaging your own merchandise or whether you purchase for resale. We pride ourselves on our quality products, low prices, excellent service and quick delivery. We always strive to meet or exceed your expectations whether you are a show vendor, specialty shop, chain store, wholesaler, manufacturer, organization, or in the service industry.

631-864-3090

manager@fetpak.com

70 Austin Blvd.

Tell us how Fetpak, Inc. made you happy

Daniel Ruscillo
"First I want to say this company stands by their products that's for sure. I ordered their Cufflink & Tie Clip box and very happy I did. I had received a pair of Cufflinks from our former New York City Police Commissioner William J. Bratton and wanted a very nice show box to put them in, well this was the company to provide it. Thank you very much Fetpak."
Debi Raskey
"Pretty good bags. Ordered quite a few, but our latest order had at least 50 backs sealed on the wrong end with the handles. Open end was on the bottom."
Alex Hull
"received my order well within the time specified and your products have greatly enhanced my jewelry and sales. Thanks again, Alex Hull."
"Happy to have received such nice ,large bags !!"
"I'm very happy with my purchase from Fetpack. The bags were exactly what I was looking for and were priced at a great price. Good shipping too. Fair price and quick delivery. I will be recommending Fetpack to my friends who are looking for specific packaging for their products and will be using them for my own needs in the future. S.K."
We appreciate your great 5 star review. Happy that you liked our bags and our fast shipping. Thank you for recommending us to people you know.
"As always super fast shipping. Good product"
Hi Ann, glad you liked our product and fast shipping. We appreciate your 5 star review.
"These bags are so clear and thin that they appear pink, not red at all. Sadly this doesn't fit in with the color scheme of our business, so I won't ever order them again. If you are looking for a hot pink bag, pick Red. If you're looking for a red bag, shop elsewhere."
You ordered 8" x 4" x 15" High Density Bags (crinkle), 11 Microns in Red. These are small bags and as a result are only 11 microns since weight capacity is usually not an issue. 11 microns is relatively thin and results in the color not being a deep red. If you ordered our low density bags (glossy/smooth) in red, say DCLD912 which is 9" x 12" and 1.5 mil (37.5 microns) which we stock, that would be a deep red, which is what you were looking for.

We would have welcomed a return for an exchange or full refund but we cannot take back partial cases. We are sorry this didn't work out for you.

We will copy the same reply on Facebook as you also left us a negative review there.
"Easy to order, large variety, fast shipping, great from start to finish."
Hi Lynda, glad you liked our selection and fast shipping. Thank you for your 5 star review.
"Great service, fast and prompt delivery! Enjoy doing business with your company! Mark Sr."
Hi Mark, glad you liked our service. Thank you for your 5 star review.
"Wonderful selection and very prompt service. Delighted with my boxes , thank you."
Hi Sandra, thank you for your positive review. Glad you were happy with our boxes.
"We keep coming back to FetPak because they are extremely thorough, very courteous, and process/ship everything with spectacular speed."
Hi Kate, thank you for being a great customer of ours. We appreciate your positive review.
"Very pleased with the product and getting free shipping is GREAT!"
Glad you liked our product and our free shipping. Thank you.
"Item shipped immediately and received very quickly. Great service!"
Thank you for your 5 star review. Happy to hear you liked our service.
"The boxes I ordered are perfect, Fast shipping! Highly Recommend!"
Denise, glad to hear you were happy with our boxes and our fast shipping. Thank you for your review.
"Very helpful, fast shipping, thank you."
Thanks for your 5 star review Anthony. Glad you liked our fast shipping.
"Great product and quick service."
Thank you for your 5 Star Review. Glad you were happy with our product and fast service.
"nicely made inexpensive jewelry gift boxes great colors one less star because shipping is expensive"
Hi Rachelle, glad you like the color selection of our jewelry boxes. We offer free shipping on orders over $85, and a flat rate of $8.95 on orders $85 and under. We noticed that most of your orders are over $85 so you usually receive free shipping. Thank you for your review.
"Love the bags. I use them for my garbage . It dresses up the kitchen."
Hi Sharon, glad you are happy with our bags. Thank you for your 5 star review.
"Love the items I purchased. Is as expected and of great quality!!"
Thank you for your 5 star review Lorna. Glad you were happy with our products.
"Fast shipping!"
Thank you for your 5 Star review. Glad you liked our fast shipping.
"Great color, quality, and size."
Thank you for your 5 star review Karen. Glad you were happy with our products.
"Fast delivery with good strong packaging. Love the product Thanks!"
Hi Jamie, glad you liked our fast service. Thank you for your feedback.
"Great Product, Quick Delivery."
Hi Kirby, thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate you being one of our long time customers.
Fetpak, Inc. is rated 4.73 based on 1,815 reviews