Fetpak, Inc. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fetpak, Inc.

About Fetpak, Inc.: Fetpak's goal is to provide you with products that help your business grow, whether you use our products for packaging your own merchandise or whether you purchase for resale. We pride ourselves on our quality products, low prices, excellent service and quick delivery. We always strive to meet or exceed your expectations whether you are a show vendor, specialty shop, chain store, wholesaler, manufacturer, organization, or in the service industry.

631-864-3090

manager@fetpak.com

70 Austin Blvd.

How would you rate Fetpak, Inc. ?

Kristy Roggeman
Kristy Roggeman
Verified Buyer
"I received a call from a very fast talking rep calling to tell me that I didn't order inserts for the trays I got even thought I already knew that. I had to listen to the voicemail 3 times to get the phone number because he said it so fast. The carry case I bought is nice, but does not stand up if the trays are not in it. The trays are nice"
Linda Smith
Linda Smith
Verified Buyer
"Products are ok, but the poor photos and no descriptions didn't help as I was deciding on my purchase. the earring stand is too curved to be of any use with earring cards. Cost of return is too high, so guess I'm stuck with it. The necklace folder is ok although black is a bad, bad, bad color for hanging anything on and the length of it isn't really accommodating my needs. What can I say? - the sales slips I got are really cheap both in price and quality. oh well. So much for keeping costs down!"
Roberta Alluzio
Roberta Alluzio
Verified Buyer
"Order came fast, great communication, will definitely use your company again! Thank You!"
Josephine Mallano
Verified Buyer
"Love the chat. They were so helpful. It made ordering so easy! Thank you"
"My order had a clerical error. 4 of my items were wrong and I had misread the sizing and one was wrong on my part. It was made right but the lady was trying to charge me another $9 for shipping it was only when I said something about it that she recommended we split it. I didn’t have the energy to bicker about a couple bucks good customer service should have covered the entire measly $9 shipping. Though that was pretty petty."
There were errors on both sides, but as a courtesy we should have not split the $8.95 shipping cost. I have given you a Fetpak credit for $10.00 towards your next order. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Janet Alvarez
Verified Buyer
"All items ordered were received and I am very satisfied with the quality of the products. Thank you."
Mariette Damboise
Verified Buyer
"Very fast shipping. I recommend Fetpak, they have great products."
Nanlika Wittling
Verified Buyer
"good quality gift boxes, GROSS PACK bang up a bit so some damaged gift boxes"
John Massey
Verified Buyer
"as always very fast service from fetpak. just love that company."
"Love every single box, Packed and shipped like lightning. Absolute quality for an outstanding price thank you I love them!! I will be a return customer over and over again! XO"
Diane Tarone
Verified Buyer
"ALWAYS prompt delivery and product is exactly as described ."
Gail Benoit
Verified Buyer
"Liked the product and it came quickly"
"Online ordering was easy & Items were received quickly."
"The necklace box was very classy."
Catherine Hausenfluke
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and checkout. Shipment arrived as scheduled and the product I ordered is high quality. I will definitely use your company again and refer to others."
Annette Rose
Verified Buyer
"Helpful instant chat and quick delivery"
"My Company has relied on Fetpak's offerings for nearly 20 yrs. Great prices & service on items we rely on to keep our products organized & displayed."
Robert Stedman
Verified Buyer
"Exactly as advertised. Thanks"
"Great sale, great delivery without any problems."
Marion Himber
Verified Buyer
"You always make me happy! I purchased some sale bust forms for jewelry. They were pretty dirty. I really don't care because I intended to paint them but perhaps to keep others happy, you might mention 'as is' condition. Again -- you all always make me happy. I'm a minor account but will always come back for good products and great service! Thank you! Kandice"
Hi Marion, item 175-3LC Necklace Bust Displays you purchased were Closeouts and listed as IR's. In the description it states there are minor stains and holder may be loose. However, we will look into making the description clearer. Here's the link... https://www.fetpak.com/product_info.php/neckform-10h-irs-p-8405 We appreciate you being a customer all these years, thank you.
Anthony Cicerello
"Fast ship great prices"
Marque Castellanos
Verified Buyer
"My order was simple, but ordering was painless and it came quickly!"
Norman Mills
Verified Buyer
"Good prices super fast accurate shipping. Customer service is top notch. Try Fetpak you will be glad you did. Norm"
Fetpak, Inc. is rated 4.73 based on 1,589 reviews