Fetpak, Inc. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fetpak, Inc.

About Fetpak, Inc.: Fetpak's goal is to provide you with products that help your business grow, whether you use our products for packaging your own merchandise or whether you purchase for resale. We pride ourselves on our quality products, low prices, excellent service and quick delivery. We always strive to meet or exceed your expectations whether you are a show vendor, specialty shop, chain store, wholesaler, manufacturer, organization, or in the service industry.

631-864-3090

manager@fetpak.com

70 Austin Blvd.

How would you rate Fetpak, Inc. ?

Joanne Wittenbrook
"The jewelry boxes were very nice. However, the ring boxes are too shallow to display a ring."
Kristy Roggeman
"I received a call from a very fast talking rep calling to tell me that I didn't order inserts for the trays I got even thought I already knew that. I had to listen to the voicemail 3 times to get the phone number because he said it so fast. The carry case I bought is nice, but does not stand up if the trays are not in it. The trays are nice"
Linda Smith
"Products are ok, but the poor photos and no descriptions didn't help as I was deciding on my purchase. the earring stand is too curved to be of any use with earring cards. Cost of return is too high, so guess I'm stuck with it. The necklace folder is ok although black is a bad, bad, bad color for hanging anything on and the length of it isn't really accommodating my needs. What can I say? - the sales slips I got are really cheap both in price and quality. oh well. So much for keeping costs down!"
"Fast service affordable prices and the product suited my needs. I would definitely order from you again."
Very glad you liked our products and service. Looking forward to your future orders. Thank you.
"Fast shipping and accurate order fulfillment!"
Glad you liked our service. Thank you for your positive review.
"GREAT SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE"
Thank you for your feedback George.
"Easy online ordering. Competitive pricing."
Hi Teresa, thank you for your positive feedback.
"Thank you for the great prices and service. I had been ordering from a competitor but find your prices better and the service totally hassle-free. Can't ask for more than that. Thanks."
Glad you were satisfied with our prices and service. Looking forward to your future business. Thank you for the positive review.
"Free shipping at a reasonable purchase price, easy to order and timely delivery. Our 2nd time to order and will use them again."
Thank you for being a repeat customer of ours. We appreciate your business and positive review.
"I have been ordering from Fetpack for over a year and have received great service each time. The items arrive in a timely manner and are just what I needed. Thanks for great service."
"Reasonable prices and quick shipping !"
Hi Sammy, thanks for all of your past orders. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.
"So far so good. The ordering system was fairly easy and the delivery was quick. I like that."
Thank you for the positive review Jan. Hope to serve you more in the future.
"I prefer the smaller earring cards as I can get more on my racks"
"I odered some of the ceramic display hands for an upcoming show. Fetpack was recommended to me by a fellow jewelry artist who orders from them frequently. Fetpack had exactly what I needed. My order was shipped promptly and the hands were packed very securely in separate cardboard boxes within thick layers of styrofoam within the larger shipping carton. Will definitely order from Fetpack again!"
Hi Robin, we are really glad our displays were exactly what you needed. Thank you for your order and we are looking forward helping supply your business in the future.
"Great products at great prices with WONDERFUL SERVICE. Order arrived sooner than anticipated! And when I need to call customer service, they are at the top of their profession! Fetpak is my go to place."
Brenda, thank you very much for the positive review. Thank you for your past business and we hope to continue to serve you for years to come.
"I received my order of 10 boxes of string merchandise tags. Highly disappointed when I opened the box. 8 boxes messed up and re taped. About 2 boxes destroyed and tags dumped loose. Only way I can tell if I received everything I ordered is to re bundle each bundle of 100 because they are all loose. Not happy! Ordered before no real issues. Will be looking else where in the future to order from!"
From your description, it appears the carton was broken open during transit as we never ship loose tags or taped up inner boxes. Please email manager@fetpak.com with your name and invoice number and we will resolve the issue with a replacement or refund. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
"I love the mixed groups of colorful jewelry gift boxes and have ordered many times This time UGH UGH The whole box was wet and moldy and smelled like an old can of cat food the UPS driver right away said YOU SHOULD REFUSE IT!!! But.. I opened the outer box and threw it away outside One of the inner 100 piece boxes had water damage but only 6 boxes were destroyed the rest were okay so I kept the order BUT I had to repack all. The STINK was Intolerable in MY house I will probably order elsewhere NEXT Time -Rachelle"
Hi Rachelle,
Since the carton arrived soaked it seems it was damaged in transit as all cartons are inspected by quality control before leaving our warehouse. So it seems to be a UPS handling problem. We are willing to refund or issue a credit for the damaged boxes. Please email manager@fetpak.com or call our Customer Service at 631-864-3090 with the details and let us know how you want to proceed.

Since you have purchased from us for the last 2 years you know we pride ourselves on our products arriving at our customers location in top quality condition. We apologize for the inconvenience.
"Fast shipping, quality product, easy install. Good to go! Thanks!"
Thanks Trent. Glad it worked out.
"Very pleased with the product and shipping time."
Good to hear. We appreciate the feedback.
"Always receive my order in a day or two! Quality products and free shipping on my orders keep me coming back"
Hi Sharon,
Very happy you are a repeat customer, we really appreciate that. Thanks for the positive review.
"Items are very good quality and arrived quickly. I would buy from this company again without reservation."
Thanks for the feedback Edward. Looking forward to your future orders.
"I ordered necklace boxes and they are exactly what I need to make my aromatherapy necklaces look elegant. I will buy again soon!"
Very good to hear that our boxes helped with your aromatherapy necklaces. Looking forward to your future orders. Thanks for the feedback.
"The order was handled in all aspects with speed and completeness. Continued satisfaction on our end. Thanks."
Fetpak, Inc. is rated 4.73 based on 1,644 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!