Fetpak, Inc. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fetpak, Inc.

About Fetpak, Inc.: Fetpak's goal is to provide you with products that help your business grow, whether you use our products for packaging your own merchandise or whether you purchase for resale. We pride ourselves on our quality products, low prices, excellent service and quick delivery. We always strive to meet or exceed your expectations whether you are a show vendor, specialty shop, chain store, wholesaler, manufacturer, organization, or in the service industry.

631-864-3090

manager@fetpak.com

70 Austin Blvd.

Tell us how Fetpak, Inc. made you happy

Juanita Lint
"The bags were very thin. I should have paid more attention to the density before ordering--my fault. Very fast shipping and good packing though."
Joanne Wittenbrook
"The jewelry boxes were very nice. However, the ring boxes are too shallow to display a ring."
Kristy Roggeman
"I received a call from a very fast talking rep calling to tell me that I didn't order inserts for the trays I got even thought I already knew that. I had to listen to the voicemail 3 times to get the phone number because he said it so fast. The carry case I bought is nice, but does not stand up if the trays are not in it. The trays are nice"
"Thank you very much, excellent customer service. Fast ship,"
"Your jewelry gift boxes are very attractive for the price. We were very pleased with our purchase."
"Very nice products, good quality and very professional looking."
Thank you for your 5 star review Diane. We appreciate it and look forward to your next order with us.
"awesome company fast delivery"
You ordered on Nov 7th and we shipped out the same day. You received package on Nov 8th at 12:36 PM. If any questions please contact manager@fetpak.com or call us at 631-864-3090. Thank you for your order.
"We ordered 4 rolls of stickers, which were mailed in a USPS Priority envelope. The stickers weren't properly wrapped/packaged inside the box. When they arrived the rolls were damaged, flattened and dirty. I would recommend shipping your product in a box and securely packaging the product inside the box. The overall value of the product is worth it for what we needed it for."
We apologize that the labels did not arrive in the proper condition. Please be assured that is not the norm at Fetpak. As a courtesy we are offering you 15% discount on your next order, with a maximum discount of $30 off. We have entered that into your account. We hope this helps you decide to give us another chance. Thank you.
"Made an order and it was cancelled without reason! ???"
You ordered on Sunday Nov 4th and you asked for special air/ground 3 day delivery, which is an additional freight charge. On Monday Nov 5th we attempted to contact you with the freight charge via email and phone but did not get a response. Same on Tuesday and Wednesday. After several attempts with no response we had to cancel your order. If you would like to place a new order we are here for you. Thank you.
"Speedy delivery and quality product! Thanks!"
Thank you for your 5 star review and positive comments. Very glad you liked our fast delivery and products.
"great super fast service"
Glad you liked our fast service. Thank you for the 5 star rating.
"Great products!"
Thank you for the 5 star rating.
"Thank you for the excellent customer service! I appreciate all the assistance extended in placing this order. Thank you for informing what was out of stock and offered an alternative. Have a great day!"
Thank you for the positive review Angeline. We are looking forward to continuing to serve you in the future.
"Wonderfully fast service!"
Thanks Carol. We appreciate the 5 star review.
"I can't say enough good things about Fetpak! I'm usually in a panic when I realize I'm running low or out of a product and it's so easy to go the website, and within a few clicks, my order is placed. The BEST part is it comes in a day or two! And I always opt for the cheapest shipping! Thank you Fetpak!"
Hi Terry, thank you for your positive comments and 5 star review. Looking forward to continuing to serve you in the future.
"I really appreciated the chat line for checking to see if you have what we need in stock. We ended up needing more and your shipping speed was perfect. It is always a pleasure dealing with the staff."
Thank you for the great review Rolf. Glad you liked our chat line and staff.
"Website is easy to navigate through, pricing is very competitive, quick delivery and product is what I ordered except heat shrink wrap thickness was a little thin, but that is to be expected. Overall I am very pleased and plan on doing business going forward... Thank You"
Thank you for the 5 star review and positive feedback. Our shrink film is a standard 80 gauge, hope that works for you. If not let us know.
"Quick and easy online transaction! Shipping was very quick! Product is great quality!"
Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate it.
"The packaging items I get from here are great quality and amazing prices. I will continue to come back again and again."
Hi Andrea, we appreciate that you are a loyal customer and we look forward to continue to serve you in the future.
"We’re small customers using Fetpak bags for house & yard trash. Excellent product delivered quickly & fairly priced."
Thank you for the positive review. Glad you liked our product, service and prices.
"I was happy to find out (before I made my purchase) that you are an American based company. Your service was accurate and speedy. I will use you again."
Hi Brenda, glad you liked our service. Looking forward to serving you again. Thank you for the 5 star review.
"Postage was due when order was delivered to me. I paid the full shipping price at checkout but was charge more when it arrived. For two little boxes that cost less than three dollars I paid nearly 9 dollars for shipping and then had to pay postage due of a 1.50 more! Total rip off and for what I received ripped off twice! Won’t shop here again! Also I receive no communication about my order."
The postage due will be refunded to your credit card today. That is our error and be assured that is not the norm. Our freight charge of $8.95 is for orders under $85.00. Your order totaled $2.78. Fetpak is a distributor and rarely does a customer purchase such a small dollar amount from us. However when someone does the $8.95 still applies to cover our shipping and processing costs.
"Website is user friendly and as always product shipped and received within 3 days!"
Thank you for your positive review and 5 star rating. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.
Fetpak, Inc. is rated 4.72 based on 1,708 reviews