Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

Fantastic service from start to finish, helped us through every step of the way purchasing our new home. Superb value for money. Would recommend to everyone.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Steve Hatton and Emily. Process was very smooth and very quick from start to finish. Communication was excellent throughout and I was completely aware of stages and progress of my mortgage application. The whole experience was stress free and was made very easy, it was just what I needed during a hectic time buying and selling. I would highly recommend Financial Advice Services for their level of efficiency and expertise and I will certainly be using this service again for my future financial demands. Thank you once again for the great work!
Emily and Carrie were fantastic during our remortgage. I really appreciated all the advice and support they have given over the process. They were always patient with us and answered any questions and queries we had. They made sure we had everything we needed and found a product that was perfect for us. Really can't recommend them enough! Thank you both.
Steve Hatton and Connor Marshall were outstanding. Their communication was excellent with almost daily updates on our mortgage application. I would definitely recommend them!!
Vijay was very good in helping to get my mortgage approved. He definitely knows his work and is an expert at helping someone who had a poor credit history. Will definitely go back to him.
Chris Towlson works so hard! Whenever I sent him emails, I've always received his reply within 2 hours, even 1:00am in the morning and weekends! Sometimes I really wonder whether he works 24 hours a day!

He is always really polite and patient to explain everything to me, his knowledge of the whole mortgage market is exceptional!

I would highly recommend him!
I am really happy and appreciate for the services. Such an amazing and wonderful experience with Finance Advice Centre LTD especially with Carrie Knight and Emily. They both respond on time.

The process was super fast and quick. Getting Mortgage was a nightmare for me as being a first time buyer but after contacting with Carrie my all fear had gone.

Their charges are quite reasonable. I recommend them because of their excellent advice.
Experienced and professional people helped me and now I am the owner of my own house. EXCELLENT SERVICE
Life changers!
We never thought we would be able to secure a mortgage due to my husband’s bad credit history, in fact 2019 wasn’t the best in many other aspects of our personal life and then… came along Paul Coss and his Team.
They were very clear about the information w needed to supply and we had a decision in principle within a day!
Paul has supported us so much through our complex mortgage process, he was very helpful, professional and he knows his stuff. He had this special way of calming me too when I started to panic on a few occasions 😊 Big thanks to Joel from administration who has been brilliant with processing all our documents and assisting Paul in liaising with our lender.
We would highly recommend anyone to go through Finance Advice Centre if you are looking for professional, reliable and friendly service.
I still cannot believe we are completing next week, we got there, we got our happy ending at last!
Excellent service and support throughout my remortgage process . After being turned down by the banks the finance advice centre was able to help me straightaway and give me a realistic options on how to sort my situation out just as I was giving up hope and thinking that I was about to loose my home . I was able to remortgage my home home to pay off existing lenders and consolidate all my existing debts so my outgoings would decrease.
I would 100% recommend them and use them again as I don’t know where I would be today if I didn’t use them.
Sam and Connor have been great. Very clear and thorough - highly recommended. Cheers guys.
I cannot thank Ben Patten and his team enough for all their dedicated and relentless hard work they did to secure me a mortgage. It was a rocky road but they fought my case and went above and beyond their duties. I now feel secure knowing that I will eventually own my own home once again after a very low period. At no point did they make me feel ashamed of my low credit score and have indeed helped me to achieve a better credit rating. Thank you so much for giving me back my self esteem. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ben and his team to anybody.
Absolutely excellent service from Yogesh, and Connor Marshall. Made the whole experience a breeze and i was really taken care of, whilst also pushing to ensure I got the best deal I could. I will recommend these to anyone who will listen... no question was too small for them to take the time to answer! Wish i could give more stars than 5..
We have just used Finance Advice Centre, must say they were simply outstanding. Carrie and Emily were fantastic from the start, kept us informed, clear with costings, ensured results were within budget and at our lower end, really efficient and so nice to deal with. One of the least stressful things we have had to do due to Carrie and Emily. Couldn't recommend them enough, thank you guys........
The Best! From the moment I applied online, the service and professionalism was second to none. Within minutes Ben Patten had called me, reassured me that he would do his very best to secure us the most suitable mortgage under difficult circumstances. Always encouraging and a pleasure to deal with. I will be recommending Ben and Finance Advice Centre to other people. Thank you very much. Richard and Kate 👍🏻
Alice Hale was absolutely brilliant to deal with. She went way above and beyond to get our mortgage and house purchase over the line. I cant recommend her enough.
Hi, on behalf of me and Sophie we called yogesh to see if is possible for us to get a mortgage, yogesh and Connor Marshall have changed our life's we cannot thank them enough they was absolutely brilliant throughout our application and hope they both get appraisal for this because we are over the moon with there professionalism and carrying it out to the end they are a asset to your team.
Having received excellent service when obtaining our original mortgage (not a straightforward affair!) we returned to Paul and Emily for our re-mortgage. As expected, a friendly and efficient transfer. Many thanks for great customer service and an open and cost-effective provision.
As a freelance professional we found it difficult and frustrating to Secure a mortgage for our property purchase the the entire mortgage system needs bringing into the 21st Century
However Steve our broker battled
On to success secure the offer and
Turn everything around within 4weeks and received the Keys just before Christmas.

We can’t thank the team enough

Many thanks Guys

D&D
Castle Donington
Excellent service from Mortgage and Protection Adviser George and the team. Handled my challenging case with great professionalism and a genuine empathy for the customer. Always available and an invaluable source of information. I can't thank you all enough. Highly recommended.
Me and my wife could not be happier with the assistance we received from Carrie & Emily at Finance Advice Centre. We applied for a mortgage for our first home. Their clarity, knowledge and precision to detail made the process smooth and completely hassle-free. Carrie always explained the next step in the application process and broke-down structural/financial concepts in a way that made sense. Emily's positive guidance and explaining of various options left us feeling confident we could make the right decision. Long story short - we got the dream home we wanted on a great mortgage that we feel confident tackling moving forward. Thanks Carrie/Emily and the whole team of Financial Advice Centre.
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 402 reviews