Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

As first time buyers we went into the minefield of mortgages with Steve Hatton’s help. Without a shadow of a doubt one of the most helpful people about. We had a bit of a sticky start due to personal circumstances earlier in the year, so we waited and re-applied in August. From getting back in touch with Steve to getting the mortgage approved, I think it was around 11 days time frame. He kept us updated at all stages, calling on evenings to let us know he submitted the application to even calling us at 25 to 9 on the Friday night when it was sent as approved! Fantastic service, really great all round guy - very helpful and friendly. Will recommend to anyone needing a mortgage or help. We will certainly be using Steve again in the future. Thank you so much - Adam and Chrissie
Excellent service from start to finish. Steve talked us through the whole process and was able to advise in detail anything that was not clear

Went the extra mile. Very pleased with the service
Fantastic service, our Mortgage Advisor Lee Griffiths was unrelenting in his pursuit in what turned out to be a hard won application.
Due to serious errors in judgement in my earlier years I found myself in a somewhat difficult situation with regards to my credit rating, Lee advised my partner and I on the reality of obtaining a mortgage and sourced various different options for us, culminating in a formal application to Kensington which whilst initially turned down but was ultimately reversed by Lee's tenacity in believing that we should not be penalised for what occurred years before.
I found Lee's and the Finance Advice Centre's information, systems and advice both easy to use and understand, helpful beyond measure and ultimately beneficial for us in securing our family home.
A big thank you to Lee and The Finance Advice Centre and I have no hesitation in recommending him as someone who goes over and above, in exceeding expectations and delivering on what he promises.
Thank you so much.
We were convinced we would not be able to remortgage as we had a debt management in place and a charging order against us. The Finance Advice Centre were amazing from start to finish. Tiffany and her team managed to get us a new mortgage which is cheaper than our existing one. Callum has always answered our emails promptly and nothing is too much trouble especially answering our questions when we haven't fully understood the legal jargon. Big thank you to Callum for all your help.
Excellent and friendly support start to finish, from Chris and Kavan. They both made what I thought would be a stressful process very straight forward. I'd definitely recommend to friends and family.
I contacted Finance Advice Centre through finding them on the Internet. I have a poor credit rating and wanted to go on the mortgage with my partner who already had a mortgage in his name. From the start I was treated with respect and everything was made easy and understandable throughout the whole process and I was kept up to date on a regular basis and my emails were always replied to and my phone calls returned. I felt at ease with my advisor who was always friendly and happy to help along with her admin assistant who was also very attentive. Any issues with the mortgage company that was recommended to us were dealt with solely by our advisor who always resolved these issues to a satisfactory outcome. I would be more than happy to recommend Finance Advice Centre and definitely use their service again.
As someone who works in sales, I know how important it is to 'look after' your client. From the first contact with your Company, both Tiffany and Callum have provided me with an exemplary service, answering all of my questions promptly and going out of their way to help get my remortgage processed quickly. I even received an email from Tiffany whilst she was about to board a plane for her holiday!

I would have no hesitation in recommending Finance Advice Centre to anybody and will now be using them for all of my mortgage dealings going forwards.
Steve Hatton has made our dream a reality. We thought owning our own home was years away and thought we had no chance at being able to do so. We were given a deposit from family so we’re looking to buy but was hesitant due to our complex situation with adverse credit. Steve was nothing but positive with us and not once did he put any doubt in our mind that he could help us. It’s safe to say he has performed something short of a miracle and we got our mortgage offer today. If you ever think owning your own home is not a possibility due to any adverse credit or complex situation then speak to steve! We can’t thank him enough and can’t beleive we are going to be homeowners! Thank you steve and finance advice centre! Worth every penny.
The service was extremely helpful and allowed me to navigate my way through getting a mortgage on my own, something felt very daunting! My advisor was always contactable, really efficient and diligent in keeping me updated.
Well, what can I say. I have nothing but praise for George Rogers, he is just amazing. He is a real credit to the Financial Advice Centre. I am a genuine customer who was looking for help. I found the FAC number by chance on the internet. I was very lucky, it was the best choice that I ever made. Without George’s help I would not have got my mortgage, it is as simple as that. My credit rating was not good. He found a great deal with a well known lender. There were tricky moments but George remained calm & patient. He always had time for me, he knows his stuff and was always there to answer my questions and reassure me. I built up a great rapport with him. His admin team, Lauren and Conner where great too. Conner kept me up to date with my solicitor, giving me weekly updates towards the end, it was like having my own PA! Beyond the call of duty as they say!
I was lucky enough to complete and move just before the lockdown. This is all thanks to George.
I hope he is keeping safe and well. I hope business picks up very soon, during this difficult time. I will definitely be in touch with George again when I need some advice or a new deal in the future. He is more than a credit to the company, just a wonderful person,could have any career he wanted I reckon, go for it George, the worlds your oyster. Superb! Also want to add that any important documents that I had to send were returned promptly back to me. So efficient! George also made everything seem so easy and helped me with document filling etc. Couldn’t have done any of this without him 😊👍
If you have been declined elsewhere and need to know once and for all whether you can obtain a mortgage or understand what you need to do in order to do so then you need to speak with Paul Cross at the Finance Advice Center.

My case was complexed to say the least. I have struggled to obtain credit in the past and was declared bankrupt in Jan 2016. I have a CCJ under £300, and a couple of small negative prints on my file.

Having previously been declined a mortgage I thought their was little to no chance for us. My confidence being at an all time low in terms of credit etc. I wanted to keep going for the sake of my family so I set out one last time to find the very best broker in the market and if we were not successful this time round then at least I knew I have tried and covered all bases.

Having spent two solid days researching companies from top to bottom I finally decided that 'Finance Advice Centre' were the ones I was going to work with. Their feedback from people in a similar position to myself was second to none. I also found an article based around a families success after using their services in a very complexed case like my own. That's it I was convinced these are the brokers I am using.

Within 15 minutes Paul Cross had contacted me and was on the phone offering professional advice. No BS just this is what we have and don't have from the very off. He offered me confidence but was not overselling to me as I think he sensed both how much this meant to me and also how low on confidence I was with the whole processes.

The very same night (Paul still on the phone at 8pm) he got my wife and I a deal in principle!

As happy as I was beating the computer for the very first time on a mortgage application I was still left doubting that we wouldn't get through and something would go wrong once the underwriters got to work.

We did encounter some hurdles to overcome, one of them being that we needed to pay off debt to help with affordability but this was something we were planning on doing anyway so went about our tasks, paid off our debts and closed our accounts.

Paul has updated us via email, text, calls at all times. He has been super efficient and true to his word. He then called us only 4 weeks in to advise me that we have been approved and our official mortgage office was on its way to us!

We have gone as far as asking Paul to thank his wife and children for allowing their husband/daddy the time to change families live like our own for the better. He was worked what seems like 24 hours a day which is why his extra effort and approach needs to be noted and shared with others.

I want my review of Paul and FAC to be an inspiration for anyone who is struggling to obtain a mortgage. This review is hope for anyone who needs someone to believe in.

Forget credit scoring. If you score is low these guys can find a way. Manual underwriters being one of them. We are not bad lenders, we pay our bills on time but just needed someone to trust us and give us a chance. Likewise I have seen plenty of good credit lenders obtain great mortgages also. These guys simply put your case forward to the best possible lenders to give you the best chance of approval.

We now have another hurdle we need to try and get over in which our solicitor is unwilling to show evidence that we have paid off our debt. We again have no one else to turn to other than Paul who is now working on trying to find a solution to our new issue but I am very confident we will complete the purchase given the great work Paul, FAC and our lender have done for us so far.

Paul secured our mortgage for us and words cannot describe just how good both he and the team at FAC are. They have changed our lives.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!
Hi just wanted to say an outstanding stress free remortgage... my contact was Lee and who was superb in everywhere and nothing was too much trouble.

Their service was amazing from start to finish. I cannot fault any contact or dealings I have had with them. In particular, my case was assigned to Mr. Chris Kenny. Chris is so calm, knowledgeable and professional. I trusted him from the word go. I would recommend them to anyone in need of advice and help. It is not often nowadays that you can say this about an organisation and their people. Well done and thank you for your help and support with my mortgage.
Jags was referred to me by one of my friends who had used him previously, we initially spoke around July 2017 as he reviewed my home and life insurances for me, after going through my financial background he then later in the year proactively contacted me as he noticed my mortgage deal was coming to an end, I have used the same broker for many years but as he was so professional earlier in the year I was willing to give him a go, I found Jags very competent in aiding me to find a better rate and cut my monthly costs down substantially, He does exactly what it says on the tin, he kept me in the loop at all times and even after his work was completed he offered a follow up call to check in with me. I will most certainly use him again and with confidence recommend him to others.
Lee Chiswell at Finance Advice Centre was beyond superb. Excellent in fact. We knew we had a tricky mortgage application ahead of us due to past credit issues and a new job, however, with his expertise, he found us an amazing deal with a high street lender.

After we applied, we were instantly accepted and the process was smooth. We didn't encounter a single problem and we went from thinking we'd have a huge APR to an extremely low one, we're actually paying less for our mortgage than rent. Quite amazing when you consider we have some historical defaults and a satisfied CCJ.

We cannot thank him, and this company enough. It's worth mentioning his assistant, Kavan Morris who was also excellent.

If you're worried about an application and you don't think it's possible, don't despair. Give these guys a call and see what they can do for you. Highly recommended and worth every penny.
When the likelihood of getting a mortgage seemed a million miles away I gave the Finance Advice Centre a call having heard their advert on the radio. I spoke with Jonathan , the Mortgage Adviser who was excellent from start to finish . He was non judgemental about our situation ( recent defaults ) and was able to source us a mortgage , life cover and critical illness.

Jonathan and his administrative support , Kavan were both efficient in their updates and Jonathan was very knowledgeable about the financial products he recommended.

Contacting the Finance Advice Centre was a great move for me and my wife. We now have a lovely house we can call home and we look forward to dealing with Jonathan at mortgage review time in two years. I would highly recommend this company so give them a call you have nothing to lose but everything to gain !
My partner and I received excellent customer service from Mr Chris Towlson. He made purchasing our first home a smooth and easy process, and was always happy to answer any queries etc. We would recommend any buyer to use the Finance Advice Centre due to the professionalism and great service provided.
Chris and Kavan were more than helpful and Chris spent a lot of time speaking to me about various options, when our first option fell through he was quick to find us another solution and ensured that we had out mortgage sorted efficiently. Chris was recommended to me by a friend and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his service to anyone else. Thanks so much guys!
I'm so happy with the service I received from FAC, who helped me secure a great mortgage deal despite some tricky circumstances. Chris Towlson kept me posted every step of the way and tailored all my advice and products offered to suit my situation perfectly. I recently referred a friend I was so impressed.
Got a mortgage for us where others could not, although we had told other places the same things eg a past ccj and a poor credit rating.
We are very happy with all they did and they were very understanding with are past issues.
If you have any past ccjs or a bad credit rating please get in touch with these, don't give up on anything, we were turned down by a mortgage broker on the high street and are existing mortgage company could not help us, even tho we never missed a payment to them.
Thanks for all the help