Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

Over a lengthier period than I would have expected, my mortgage advisor kept pursuing options for me that finally paid off and I was able to secure a mortgage. Having an industry insider do the hard graft of finding the right lender was a huge help and thanks to their tenaciousness, I am now a homeowner.
I contacted Finance Advice Centre through finding them on the Internet. I have a poor credit rating and wanted to go on the mortgage with my partner who already had a mortgage in his name. From the start I was treated with respect and everything was made easy and understandable throughout the whole process and I was kept up to date on a regular basis and my emails were always replied to and my phone calls returned. I felt at ease with my advisor who was always friendly and happy to help along with her admin assistant who was also very attentive. Any issues with the mortgage company that was recommended to us were dealt with solely by our advisor who always resolved these issues to a satisfactory outcome. I would be more than happy to recommend Finance Advice Centre and definitely use their service again.
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 392 reviews