Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

Kyle Nicholson and Alison Biskup have been outstanding in helping me with my mortgage. If I could give more stars, they would fill the sky. Kyle was there every step of the way and helped me through each process and immediately answered any queries i had, talking me through every step. I thought getting a mortgage would be a challenging part of buying a house but with the help from Kyle and Alison, it seemed one of the simplest and most straight forward things I have ever done. I really would recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much for being amazing!
Ben and Alison have provided us with an absolutely outstanding service from start to finish. Our mortgage application went in just before Christmas and they did everything they could to get it submitted in time. We’ve been kept fully informed at every stage of the process. Ben rang us the minute our mortgage had been approved. Superb customer service and we will recommend them to everyone we know. Thank you both so much!!
Fantastic services from these people, especially Mike Buckley. I've already mentioned their services to friends and family. They're professional, friendly, helpful and highly recommended.
Luke has quite simply been amazing. He’s been so helpful and kept me up to date throughout. I genuinely never quite believed that I would be able to get a mortgage so when it actually happened I was flabbergasted!!
Nathan was absolutely fantastic, literally preformed a miracle for us. Very professional, friendly and helpful. Everything you need as an advisor. Would recommend.
The service we have received from Jake Conners and Sophie at the Finance Advice Centre has been fantastic. Jake took the time to listen to our situation and find what was right for us. Kept up to date with everything by both Jake and Sophie. Would highly recommend and when it's time to remortgage again we will most definitely be getting back in touch. Thank you Jake and Sophie for all your help and support.
Nathan and his team were absolutely fantastic dealing with my mortgage. Nathan kept in touch throughout the whole process start to finish and explained it every step of the way. I had a few teething issues with my solicitor and Nathan went above and beyond to get it sorted for me. Would highly recommend Nathan and his team 10/10!
Ben Pattern and Alison Biskup are second to none! After 3 months waiting for another broker and his team to arrange a mortgage Ben secured our's in 2 weeks :-) We didn't lose our chain and are estatic by the level of professionalism. Thank you!!
We genuinely could not find any fault in the support or advice provided by Ben & Alison. Our circumstances are complex and the understanding shown to us by Ben in particular was very reassuring. In two years (when our existing deal ends) we will definitely come back for a new deal to be found.
I couldn't have chosen a better Financial Advisor-She is a Star, she went over and above her call of duty for the duration of the period she had my case. She is very professional in her dealings and at the same time, she shows empathy. A mortgage application is a complex process and to have someone like her was just brilliant. Well Done Woman
Excellent Service
Great service from azsaddique and Kyra. Very quick communication when replying to emails and great at chasing up any queries and speeding things along with our remortgage.
There are so many good things to say about Jeanette and Alison, so I will just list my top 3: 1. They always go above and beyond! They literally left no stone unturned in the quest to get us a new mortgage. It wasn't easy but they did it! 2. Wonderful, friendly service - fully understanding the stresses involved and yet somehow finding ways to put us at ease. 3. Great communication - quick responses, fast updates, no hanging around. The whole time we felt fully informed and knew that our case was in the best possible hands. This is not the first time we have used Jeanette and it definitely will not be the last I am sure - she is the best!
Big thanks to Ben and Alison for a brilliant service. Friendly, fast and efficient :-)
Hi, I would totally recommend The finance advice centre to anyone that needs help getting a mortgage. We could not have done it without them. We dealt with Edmund Fiddy, who I’d like to say a big thank you too. He was always there at the end of the phone reassuring us all the way. He was very professional and friendly and worked very hard to get our mortgage for us.
After getting knockbacks from multiple high street lenders for a mortgage due to bad credit rating, we had just about given up on our hopes of moving to a home in the school catchment area we wanted, when I came across Finance Advice Centre on Google. I was introduced to Jenny and after a brief chat, she called me back in half an hour with several potential lenders. I kept expecting there to be a catch or for it to cost a fortune, but there were no surprises. Jenny kept in contact with me regularly throughout the whole process, calling me around our work schedules and clearly explaining all the jargon and steps involved. She made the whole experience as painless and transparent as possible and was incredibly professional and patient with us both. I would highly recommend them!
Absolutely fantastic service. Just when we had lost all hope of becoming home owners to our dream home jake conners and Lucy smith did their upmost to secure us a morgage and we are very excited to be moving into our home this Friday. We honestly can’t thank the finance advice centre enough! Forever grateful. Natasha Kennedy
Excellent service from start to finish. Kyle and Alison kept me informed all the way through the process, their communication has been impeccable, keeping me up to date throughout. The information they need was easy to provide and the systems they use are very simple. I would definitely go back in the future and I would recommend them to anyone even thinking about getting a mortgage!
Fantastic service very much appreciate the effort and extra mile put in by your company in obtaining me my mortgage. I must say that the shear professionalism and attention to detail that your colleague Ed Fiddy delivered throughout the process was outstanding and a credit to your company. Thanks again for delivering.
We cannot thank these guys enough for getting us a mortgage offer so quickly on a complex case. Edmund Fiddy & Lucy Smith were our case workers and they have worked tirelessly on our behalf. Their communication is excellent and they have taken all the stress out of the application process for us, enabling us to buy our house which will change our lives. We will definitely be coming back to Ed & Lucy when we are out of our fixed term mortgage, and will not think twice about recommending them to everyone I know!
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 504 reviews