Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

We got our new house after struggling about more then a 2-3 year and I have met so many agents in this time but Vijay really work hard for us to get the right mortgage with good interest rate. He work really hard and get us out new house. Bless him. Thanks Vijaybhai
We had an excellant service from our personal advisor Steve who found us the best deal for our circumstances. Always happy to help very patient nothing was too much trouble would definately recommend!
A big thank you to the Finance Advice team, especially Ben, I got a better deal going with these than I would have done on my own, very efficient and great comms, helped me massively thanks guys

Danny
Steve Hatton has made our dream a reality. We thought owning our own home was years away and thought we had no chance at being able to do so. We were given a deposit from family so we’re looking to buy but was hesitant due to our complex situation with adverse credit. Steve was nothing but positive with us and not once did he put any doubt in our mind that he could help us. It’s safe to say he has performed something short of a miracle and we got our mortgage offer today. If you ever think owning your own home is not a possibility due to any adverse credit or complex situation then speak to steve! We can’t thank him enough and can’t beleive we are going to be homeowners! Thank you steve and finance advice centre! Worth every penny.
I found working with Ben at the Finance Advice Centre an enjoyable experience. Ben made sure all facts were collated and kept me informed of the options and updated me regularly. The process was quick and easy and I would highly recommend them to any of my friends.
Highly recommend the Finance Advice Centre. From the very start Michael, who I initially spoke with was the extremely helpful and professional. I was struggling to find a lender due to my personal circumstances. Michael was very open and honest with me and actually managed to find a lender who would consider my circumstances. This is something other brokers were unable to do! I was then assigned to a case manager, Kayleigh. Kayleigh was passed on all the information and I didn’t need to go through everything all over again. Kayleigh has been GREAT. She has been so helpful and answered all my questions, even the ones that should realistically been directed to my solicitor. She really does know her stuff!!!

They aren’t the type of people who just want your money and then want nothing to do with you.

I have used other brokers in the past, not mentioning any names but their response levels have been horrendous. Despite covid19 and the fact everyone is working from home Kayleigh has an excellent response time. I have never ever had to send a second email, or send an email asking for an update as she is in contact and maintains communication the whole way through.. she is very very quick! And it’s just what you need because you have 101 other things to worry about without having to wait days on end for a reply.

I will definitely be coming back to the Finance Advice Centre when I am due a remortgage, worth every single penny. I will also be recommending them to all my family and friends.. hope I get assigned to Kayleigh again!

Thank you once again.
Ben and the team were great - gave fantastic advice and support where I needed and helped me to be completely clear on all aspects of my mortgage, ensuring the product was the right one for me and my circumstances - would highly recommend!
Used Finance advice centre to secure my mortgage and couldn't be have been happier with the service received. All of the team including Ben and Emily couldn't been more helpful and would certainly recommend them. Will use again when required in the future
I approached the company for financial advice to take my first mortgage and to setup insurance.
Sam was extremely helpful and his approach always professional.
My case was a bit more difficult than average because of the Coronavirus pandemic and the state of the housing market and I am grateful for all the help I have received from him. He was always quick to answer my enquires and responded with helpful advice. He mediated with the bank and was always there until the mortgage was issued. Afterwards, he helped me set up buildings insurance, as well as income protection and life insurance.
Sam was always my first point of contact during the process and went above and beyond to help me with changing requirements and challenges I faced with my solicitor. I would highly recommend him and his company, particularly if you are a First Time Buyer like me and you need a reliable professional to help you with the process.
Vijay was very helpful and supported us through our mortgage application and everything went through smoothly. Vijay understood my circumstances and provided good advice. I would recommend him as a mortgage advisor as he responds quickly to any queries regarding the mortgage and was very professional.
Aidan and Kayleigh were absolutely brilliant. They were very pro-active throughout and gave us confidence that they were identifying the most appropriate products on the market for our needs! We felt very reassured and are grateful for them helping the transaction to run as smoothly as possible.
Excellent service from Vijay. He was very friendly and helpful.
I couldn't praise Kayleigh and Luke highly enough. I app
I started my mortgage journey thinking I could never get a mortgage, well if I did I would be a long time due to a few mistakes a made back when I was a student.
I finally came across finance advice centre and got speaking to Luke Grosse. After months of searching things couldn’t of gone smoother on his end, he got me a mortgage offer. Easy to talk to, straight forward, explained everything in detail while being patient.
Couldn’t recommend this company and Luke in particular any higher as my experience with them was fantastic. Finally completed on my purchase today and now I am a home owner with my fiancé.
Ben has been fantastic from the time we placed the call, all the way to the forms. I would use you guys again, All the staff that have been dealing with our case have been fantastic. Thank you again,
The service was extremely helpful and allowed me to navigate my way through getting a mortgage on my own, something felt very daunting! My advisor was always contactable, really efficient and diligent in keeping me updated.
I was advised by a state agent to try Finance Advice Center and I’m so glad I did it , My Mortgage adviser Mr Sam Crook was the best , He went out of His way to help us with all the paper work and also advised us step by step what is required from us for the mortgage to be approved. If it was not for Finance Advice team and specifically Sam then I don’t think I would be Living in my new Home .
Many thanks to The Finance Advice Center Ltd and thanks again Sam .
Well, what can I say. I have nothing but praise for George Rogers, he is just amazing. He is a real credit to the Financial Advice Centre. I am a genuine customer who was looking for help. I found the FAC number by chance on the internet. I was very lucky, it was the best choice that I ever made. Without George’s help I would not have got my mortgage, it is as simple as that. My credit rating was not good. He found a great deal with a well known lender. There were tricky moments but George remained calm & patient. He always had time for me, he knows his stuff and was always there to answer my questions and reassure me. I built up a great rapport with him. His admin team, Lauren and Conner where great too. Conner kept me up to date with my solicitor, giving me weekly updates towards the end, it was like having my own PA! Beyond the call of duty as they say!
I was lucky enough to complete and move just before the lockdown. This is all thanks to George.
I hope he is keeping safe and well. I hope business picks up very soon, during this difficult time. I will definitely be in touch with George again when I need some advice or a new deal in the future. He is more than a credit to the company, just a wonderful person,could have any career he wanted I reckon, go for it George, the worlds your oyster. Superb! Also want to add that any important documents that I had to send were returned promptly back to me. So efficient! George also made everything seem so easy and helped me with document filling etc. Couldn’t have done any of this without him 😊👍
Paul Clarke was my initial contact with FAC ltd, and from day one he was exceptional. He pushed the boat out in ever possible way to provide us with a Mortgage, thanks to him and Emily Grace who followed our on going case from firstly applying for a mortgage to the actual recent completion. Apart from that, Paul Clarke made us aware of other products, and made sure we were covered by appropriate insurances. We felt reassured and a safe with our house purchase, and essential covers suggested to protect us in the future. Thanks a million Paul & Emily your service was impeccable.
Re written

Vijay Sanghani provided me with great advice and amazing solution relating to our complex and adverse remortgage case. I will not have any hesitation in recommending Vijay to anyone. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me.
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 391 reviews