Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

Chris & Lewis were absolutely fantastic, after being told we weren't able to get a mortgage by another independent advisor, these guys sorted us right out! Everything was made simple for us as first time buyers, they were always easy to get hold of and they kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We highly recommend Chris & Lewis and cannot thank you both enough! Big up x
Fantastic service from both Chris and Lewis, don’t know what I would have done without them in the purchase of my property! They went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly, would highly recommend their services and will definitely be using them again in the future.
I totally 100% recommend the Finance Advice Centre Ltd. What a Fantastic Service from start to finish. Great customer support from Chris Towlson & Lewis Hammond. Nothing was too much trouble for Chris he answered every question promptly with superb product knowledge. Extremely responsive to all of my emails/calls and there were a lot, keeping me updated every step of the process. This made my home buying experience stress free. I would definitely use there services again. Many Thanks for all your help and support. Keep up the fantastic work.
Michael Parsons was our MA and made a miracle happen. He was excellent from start to finish keeping us informed every step of the way. We can’t thank Michael enough for his help, guidance and support whilst buying our first home. I will recommend him to anyone that comes our way. Thanks a million! Megan & Ross.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Harriette provided really good mortgage advice, explained everything clearly and kept me up informed all the time. Would highly recommend for mortgage advice.
Rob was great to work with, kept everything very simple and easy to understand. He also adapted well to changing circumstances for me. Would recommend.
We Had a Wonderful experience, really good patience and kind person i must say Mr Vijay explained us everything so nicely and made things so simple and easy. Thank you so much.
Would definitely recommend finance advice centre. Really struggled to get the mortgage I wanted with other financial advisers but was given a lot more options straight away here. Jake was really helpful and went above and beyond to keep everything moving fast and smoothly. Couldn't thank them enough.
Great service! Had a lot of trouble with my mortgage but George made it happen for me . 👌
Vijay went above and beyond in helping us find and secure our new home! We would fully recommend him for anyone requiring a mortgage! Vijay was recommended to us when we were looking at getting a mortgage decision in principle. He assisted us throughout our home buying experience. He was extremely accommodating of our work schedules, and from the outset he was open about the processes and thorough when going through technical information with us.. In addition to this, his knowledge of the local housing market was very insightful.
Vijay was amazing! He was always there helping us with all the process and advising us with what’s next and how to manage the different situations. For a first time buyer like us was amazing because he help us to understand the process. Also, he was always there for us at any time for any questions. This wasn’t able without him! Really really appreciate it!
When starting the process of buying our first home we had no idea where to start, when we were recommended Nathan Thompson at the Finance Advice Centre- and we are so glad we were! From start to finish Nathan provided 5 star service, from getting us our mortgage offer to recommending solicitors, nothing was ever too much! Nathan has always been so friendly, helpful and polite and we never felt guilty dropping him an email or calling him even with the smallest of questions. We really can’t thank Nathan enough for his excellent service and would highly recommend Nathan to anyone!!
Sam Crooks was great, we had a few bumps in the road but he sorted them quickly and efficiently. Nothing was too much trouble and his explanations were spot on. Got us into our new house when a t times it was looking possible Thanks for everything Sam
Harriette Milne at Finance Advice Centre was amazingly helpful. She restored our faith in mortgage brokers helping us find a mortgage where other brokers had failed. She was super communicative and did everything she could to make the process as painless as possible for us. Would highly recommend.
I worked directly with Jason and I have to say I have never experienced such exceptional service in my life from anyone! He helped me identify ways to improve my credit rating before applying for a mortgage and spent a year checking in on me to keep me on track. This helped me to secure a mortgage from the high street with favourable rates which I never thought would be possible. Jason also spent hours on the phone to me late evening, helping me to complete my Help to Buy application and this was over and above the service he needed to provide. Keep in mind how much a solicitor charges for minimal contact!! Jason really made my mortgage application easy and I couldn’t have got what I did without his expertise! I highly recommend Jason for all mortgage needs, especially if you think you won’t be able to get one!
I was so pleased I made the step to contact finance advice centre . From the moment I first spoke to George Rogers he made me feel at ease . He explained everything and if I had to ask again he went through it again with me nothing was too much for him and he didn’t rush me . I would highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely be using their services again .
We are extremely happy with the service given by Geoge Rogers. It was a very difficult job for George due to our circumstances, but he didn't give up (where other companies did) and found a mortgage and life cover for us. He kept us up to date at every step and explained everything in detail to make sure we understood.
I can’t recommend these guys enough. Aidan and his team worked so hard in finding us a suitable mortgage and were there to answer any phone call and query we had.
Excellent service by Harriette and her administrator Anna. I Was kept upto date regularly, didn't have to do any chasing. Harriette also helped guide us through the purchase of our first home, which during a pandemic added extra stresses. Harriette helped in anyway she could and was available for any questions (we did have lots) I would highly recommend to anyone buying a property to use Harriette, for thier mortgage needs, especially first time buyers!
We are so grateful to Alice at the Finance Advice Centre for all her help over our complicated and drawn out first purchase! She was very responsive. As first time buyers navigating unknown territory, we felt very safe in her hands. We were very appreciative of her advice and support, and with the mortgage she secured us during these very uncertain and changeable times. We definitely recommend her!
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 457 reviews