Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

I'd like to say a huge thank you for Ben Patten for getting our mortgage through.
Ben has worked tirelessly over the last few months getting our mortgage packaged to get us the best deal. Ben secured me with Bluestone Mortgages (yes last saloon) and a great rate, great mortgage payment, considering my abysmal credit. We can now work towards improving our credit files and in the future a better rate.
I'm so chuffed with everything that he has done and will stay with Ben for our future remortgages.
Great price, top service and the best finiancial advisor in the current circumstances of covid-19.

Jo & Matt
Finance Advice Centre Ltd 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Very helpful and always contactable. Great service and constantly chased the lender for updates.
Alice provided excellent support and advice throughout the process of obtaining a mortgage. I would definitely recommend her services to any new potential customers.
The mortgage adviser Alice was great and went above and beyond. I was really impressed with the amount of time spent to get the mortgage and purchase completed.

Many thanks
Kind Regards

Sean
I had a default on my credit score and was getting rejected most places I contacted Finance Advice centre ltd and was provided Alice. She worked extremely had and long and got me the perfect mortgage which was completed within a month with no issue. Will definitely use this company again.
Jonathon was excellent and found us a mortgage where other companies had given up. He went above and beyond to secure the deal and was always available to answer questions and guide us on achieving our goals and owning our own house again. Thanks for all your hard work from all of us.....
Bhavini was fantastic from start to finish. I've had credit issues in the past and as a result was worried about which lenders would be available to me. Bhavini put my mind at rest and worked tirelessly to get me a DIP. The lender changed the requirements last minute, and Bhavini stepped in and sourced me a lender that would provide the loan at a similar rate at the same deposit size as the initial lender prior to the change of offer. Throughout the transaction I have felt well looked after and professionally handled I will definitely use Bhavini again for my property purchases moving forward.
Alice Hale
Alice was brilliant from start to finish finding us a mortgage company that would let us take a mortgage out on our house.
We haven’t got the best credit history and I honestly didn’t think it would be possible! She even got a us a good rate considering our credit reports.
She replied to any question I had straight away and even checked to see how things were once the mortgage was completed.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Alice and would definitely use her again myself if needed in the future.
I would highly recommend the mortgage advice service Alice Hale was amazing throughout she is a credit to your organisation and helped us secure our dream home
We had a long journey buying our first home together and recent pandemic events didn't help matters. Every step of the way, our advisor Steve was supportive, positive and we had every confidence in him. He was able to arrange a good deal for us and we were able to move into our dream house this autumn.
The lady who dealt with our mortgage finance was lovely and clear when explaining things.
She was free anytime to answer questions or get updates for us.
Will definitely use finance advice centre again if need to in the future. Many thanks c capon. X
I used George from the finance advice centre to get my mortgage, and he was nothing but amazing! Talked me through every step, always easy to get hold of ! And got me a brilliant product I would highly recommend him, just brilliant 5 stars from me
I would absolutely recommend the finance advice centre to anyone looking for a mortgage to buy a home. Carrie and Emily were amazing at finding a mortgage and seeing everything through to completion. They were complete miracle workers! Especially during a time such as this in 2020!
What a Fantastic Service from start to finish. Great customer support from Ben Patten & Joe Frayne, superb product knowledge and exceptionally responsive to emails/calls, we can 100% recommend the Finance Advice Centre Ltd , they got us a great deal on a mortgage with suited life insurance, especially during this very difficult Covid 19 time .........
My family and I have used the Finance Advice Centre Ltd for a number of commercial and residential mortgages now and Ben P and Joe F have always delivered in a professional and friendly way.
I cannot recommend these guys highly enough for all your mortgage needs.
Ben Patten and Joe Frayne did an excellent job in helping me remortgage during covid particularly in engaging with banks and pushing them to overcome issues in a timely manner. I would 100% recommend them.
Steve Hatton- first class service! Achieved what my partner and I had thought was the impossible! Lots of ups and downs along the way but such a personal service and today we completed on our new home! Couldn’t fault any of the process!
From start to finish, Greig and Emily were very helpful with our mortgage application. The advice Greig gave us was very clear and informed. They were always available either by phone or email to answer any questions we had. The whole process was made a lot easier because of the work they did. Would thoroughly recommend
From the start Kyle was really helpful , always at the end of the phone for advise, anytime , my case then passed onto to Emily who was extremely professional, sympathetic to my stresses and always at the end of the phone !
There were some hiccups along the way , but they were dealt with appropriately and were not anyone’s fault ( covid )
I would recommend the finance advice centre to anyone who thinks they would not be able to get a morgage, I honestly never thought I would due to adverse credit. I’m so happy and grateful to these guys !!!! ❤️
This is the second time I have used Finance Advice Centre Ltd with my remortgage and in particular Jonathan Hunting, my mortgage adviser, who has helped and guided us all the way from start to finish of the process. Very professional in his work, I would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 412 reviews