Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Read Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

4 Chatsworth House
Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

Harriette made things very easy throughout the whole process. Everything was handled professional and in a timely manner. Harriette was very quick to respond with any questions. Highly recommended.
This revue is from Wayne, I didnt want to give my last name. The service I recieved was Excellent from Mike Buckley, from the begining he offered choices of what way I wanted to get the mortgage, I asked him what is the best way? and what do other people choose mostly. Mike explained that it depends if you want the experience of finding a solicitor or going with one he knows it was entirely upto me. This was my first mortgage and the solictior they got for me was wonderful. Before getting to that stage there was a lot of correspondence via phone and email. Mike always got back in touch and stated if ever I have any questions I could always ask him, this gave me more confidence to approach the house hunting and making an offer more easy and tips from Mike such as looking for particular things like damp or how long its been on the market helped a great deal in bargaining and finding out whether I wanted a particular house. Mike also helped to get a very good interest rate mortgage in principal, when other companies wouldnt even give me a mortgage. I already have people asking what company I got my mortgage deal with. Kayleigh Tuncliffe helped with the final stages of getting the mortgage offer and corresponding with solicitors and prgress chasing. The team work was excellent and I felt like it went so smoothly, if there were problems I could always email or talk to them . I am happy to now have my house thank you both so much.
We received an excellent service from Ben Patten from the start to the end of purchasing our first property. Ben was friendly, supportive and provided invaluable advice. He answered all our questions promptly and was available day, night and weekends! Would highly recommend.
As a first time buyer I wasn't sure where to start in the process of purchasing a house, I did some research and found the Finance Advice Centre and after reading many reviews I decided to seek their help. Not long after submitting my details I was put in contact with Harriette Milne who immediately put me at ease about everything. Despite never actually meeting face to face, she was able to help me with all my queries and never made me feel like I was bothering her. She was able to find a fantastic Mortgage offer for me and made the process so simple. I cannot fault a single thing and would highly recommend the Finance Advice Centre to anyone especially people who are in the same situation as I was considering buying their first house. I am very grateful for all the help I received.
Nathan was really helpful from start to finish, through a very long process! He was quick to respond to queries & supported me throughout my first house purchase. Would recommend!
Excellent service from our advisor Harriette Milne, she took us through each step of the financial process with ease and was always just a phone call away if we had any questions. Thanks to Harriette we were able to find the right mortgage and home insurance without any of the stress or problems we were anticipating. Would definitely recommend the Finance Advice Centre.
Brilliant service received from Harriette ..
Very easy to deal with very precise information couldn’t fault anything will use Harriette at the finance centre again when we need too
Harriette was very helpful throughout our mortgage application, helped me out really well in obtaining anything that I needed. She was easy to get hold of and replied to any messages left within 24 hours. I would recommend her and if and when required use Harriette again in the future.
I’ve used Harriette Milne (think she’s married now mind) 4 times now, she is honest and kept me up to date with progress and didn’t get annoyed with my stupid questions or constant update request, especially during lock down. I have since recommended her to my friends at work, she is a mortgage genius!!
Harriette was a life saver, she helped me through every step of what I thought was an impossible mortgage application, nothing was too much trouble.
I honestly couldn't have done without her.
Harriette was a miracle worker. She helped us find the exact product to suit our needs, even though we felt that we had no hope. She was available to talk to whenever we had a query, even via whatsapp and kept us fully up to date with all steps of the process.
From the initial enquiry to the completion, the service I received from Harriet from FAC was exceptional. She kept me updated at every stage, was friendly and knowledgeable and got me a great deal, taking a third off my monthly mortgage payments! I’ve recommended her to several friends and would definitely use her and FAC again in the future.
Ben patten, sorted me out a mortgage when I thought I wouldn’t be able to get one. Not only did he find me one he found me an amazing deal all while delivering excellent a service, keep in contact with me from start to finish and keeping me updated at all times. Very good and friendly service
I'd like to say a huge thank you for Ben Patten for getting our mortgage through.
Ben has worked tirelessly over the last few months getting our mortgage packaged to get us the best deal. Ben secured me with Bluestone Mortgages (yes last saloon) and a great rate, great mortgage payment, considering my abysmal credit. We can now work towards improving our credit files and in the future a better rate.
I'm so chuffed with everything that he has done and will stay with Ben for our future remortgages.
Great price, top service and the best finiancial advisor in the current circumstances of covid-19.

Jo & Matt
Finance Advice Centre Ltd 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Very helpful and always contactable. Great service and constantly chased the lender for updates.
Alice provided excellent support and advice throughout the process of obtaining a mortgage. I would definitely recommend her services to any new potential customers.
The mortgage adviser Alice was great and went above and beyond. I was really impressed with the amount of time spent to get the mortgage and purchase completed.

Many thanks
Kind Regards

Sean
I had a default on my credit score and was getting rejected most places I contacted Finance Advice centre ltd and was provided Alice. She worked extremely had and long and got me the perfect mortgage which was completed within a month with no issue. Will definitely use this company again.
Jonathon was excellent and found us a mortgage where other companies had given up. He went above and beyond to secure the deal and was always available to answer questions and guide us on achieving our goals and owning our own house again. Thanks for all your hard work from all of us.....
Bhavini was fantastic from start to finish. I've had credit issues in the past and as a result was worried about which lenders would be available to me. Bhavini put my mind at rest and worked tirelessly to get me a DIP. The lender changed the requirements last minute, and Bhavini stepped in and sourced me a lender that would provide the loan at a similar rate at the same deposit size as the initial lender prior to the change of offer. Throughout the transaction I have felt well looked after and professionally handled I will definitely use Bhavini again for my property purchases moving forward.
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 425 reviews