Finance Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

Prime Business Centre
Raynesway

Tell us how Finance Advice Centre Ltd made you happy

Under an hour
"We went through a long period of time to get to completion and on numerous times I phoned Mark wallbank and he listen to my frustration!! I would recommend these guys to anyone and everyone they are 100% and always there!! Thank you Mark!!"
"The service we received from Steve the mortgage advisor was excellent. His advice was clear and easy to understand. The transfer of information during the entire process was quick and easy to follow. I would highly recommend the Finance Advice Centre Ltd."
"Prompt response to initial enquiry and throughout very thorough. Also great at completion prompting the usually slow solicitor to ensure completed on the planned date. Thanks Chris and Nioni!"
"I first spoke to Greig at the Finance Advice centre, in January this year, and he provided me with some great information to help myself and my partner get our credit reports in good order. My partner and I found a property in April, and after poor service from one broker decided to speak to Greig. From our first contact Greig has been extremely helpful and provided us with all the information we needed, and always come back to us in an efficient manner. Although the process of obtaining a mortgage is long winded and unpredictable, Greig gave us the confidence we needed due to his expertise and professionalism. He is a polite and friendly individual who has made the most stressful period of our lives a smooth process. Greig I wish you all the best for your future, you are an asset to your company, and the hard work and effort you put into helping your clients show truly. Many thanks Faz and Ali"
"A million thanks to Paul Clark and all his staff at the Finance Advice Centre. They went the extra mile and achieved the impossible. We would without question, recommend Paul and his team to anyone looking for finance, wherever they may live."
"Both Chris and Nioni helped us massively with the very specific type of mortgage that we were looking for. They are incredibly knowledgable and helped us through every step of the way from enquiry to completion and absolutely nothing was to much trouble, would definitely recommended to others and will definitely be using them again if ever in need!"
"I can’t rate finanace advice centre highly enough. They were amazing from start to finish. They were able to get me a mortgage which I didn’t think would happen. Both Carrie and Emily were brilliant through the whole process . Excellent communication all the way through. They have made the impossible happen and it has been stress free. Don’t hesitate in using this company for mortgage advisors. They are brilliant!!! Thank you so much 😊 I’m so happy with the outcome of being able to by my first home!! Excellent service ."
"I can’t thank Ben enough for all of his hard work. If it was not for him I would not have my dream home right now. From start to finish the service was fantastic! Liaising with solicitors , looking into my credit file and previous history. He was doing things all over the place to ensure I got the best service and my end result. If you want someone trustworthy and dedicated I would 100% recommend Ben Patten. I will make sure to go no where else from now, and recommend him to everyone I know! . Thank you so much Ben! :)"
"Alice has been nothing but amazing all the way through! So helpful, always one step ahead, total confidence in everything she has done for us. Highly recommended!"
"The service I received from this company was outstanding, very professional, knowledgeable and very helpful in dealing with my mortgage application from the start to finish. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family In the future."
"Excellent service highly professional especially Kyle, Matt and Callum. Fantastic communication and nothing a problem. Will highly recommend to my family and friends. Thank you"
"Cannot recommend highly enough. worked closely with Carrie Knight and Emily Grace and they made the remortgage of my property as smooth as it could possibly be. Constantly updated me on the progress of the case from the first day till the last. Outstanding service."
"Excellent service, would definitely recommend."
"I had never used an advice centre or broker before so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Paul and Emily have been excellent from start to finish, they have been very professional and worked to my pace and understanding. They have found me the most suitable and cost effective mortgage that I probably wouldn’t have been able to find myself. I actually wouldn’t look to source my own mortgage again, finance advice centre do a much better job and save me the time and worry."
"I have used Finance Advice Centre twice now and both times I have been very impressed with the level of service and how thoroughly individual situations are investigated. Everyone works very hard to get the best deal - not always easy in todays market!"
"Great service and communication as always from Paul Clark and Emily Grace. Wouldnt go anywhere else!"
"Both Paul and Olivia have been outstanding with everything they have done for us, when we were let down by lenders they never gave up and it's thanks to them that we now have everything sorted out, always kept in touch and went the extra mile for us, and because of Paul and Olivia I would highly recommend Finance Advice Centre Ltd to others"
"Hi I would just like to say the service you have provided has been spot on and I can't fault anything. Harriette has been a pleasure to work with helping us along the way to buy mine and Catherine first home together. If there was any problems she was straight on the case to get it resolved she's a credit to your company. Many thanks for everyone's hard work. I shall definitely be recommending your service to anyone I know who are looking to buy a property. Kind Regards Jason Robbins"
"Having never experienced a remortgage on a help to buy scheme before I had total faith and trust in Rob and Callum from start to finish. Their thorough knowledge and patience with my questions really was integral to keeping my stress levels low. Whenever I asked a question or needed any advice they responded quickly and being out the country with work a lot they made this so easy for me. I can not recommend them enough and will certainly be using them again in the future."
"We highly recommend our advisor Alice Hale, the service she gave us was outstanding from start to finish , she immediately put our minds at rest to know that some as one as capable as she is, was handling our mortgage, She was always on hand to answer any questions on the phone, and was always willing to go that extra mile for us. I would not hesitate to recommend Alice and should the need arise would contact her again Quite refreshing to get someone that cared as much as Alice “Thank you Alice”"
Finance Advice Centre Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 301 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access