Firefly Car Rental Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Firefly Car Rental

How would you rate Firefly Car Rental ?

Robert Harpenden
Verified Reviewer
"Check the rental agreement before you sign. Make sure the box headed Insurance & Coverage Declaration has all lines marked as DECLINE. Else you will be charged €20 per day! for CDW insurance. This was not discussed with me, & I always buy CDW insurance in the UK at £25 for 2 weeks not per day! Unfortunately I had signed the agreement without noticing this - trust me, it's not clear & was certainly not discussed. DO NOT USE FIREFLY - if you're still unsure read ReviewCentre and TrustPilot."
William
"When I went to collect a hire car in Girona (Spain) I said that I didn't need their extra all-encompassing insurance as I had purchased cover from AXA they said that in that case my mileage would be limited to (a useless) 60km per day whereas with their cover it would be unlimited. If I went above 60 km there would be a charge of 65 cents per km (I think that's what it was) so it could get very expensive very quickly. They also had a 17 euro charge per day for going into France (never charged for doing so from any other company). So I ended up paying them handsomely while at the same time having paid AXA for no risk now on their part. Won't be using Firefly again!"
Firefly Car Rental is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews