Fleetway Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleetway Travel

Tell us how Fleetway Travel made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The corona virus has caused fleetway to cancel our trip. They sent out an email stating we needed to file a claim with our insurance company even though fleetways terms and condtions promises a refund if they cancel. They refuse so i contacted my insurance and was told i need documentation direct from them stating the date, cost and reason for cancellation. Fleetway has not fulfilled my request so i cannot file a claim. They have not had any expenses for the trip i was supposed to take so the money they made off of me was 100 percent profit. This is the worse company ever.
You will not get your money back from this company despite their terms and conditions. I would sue them but i live in the usa so the took my thousands andcare most likely enjoying my hatd earned money and i got nothing in return but disappointment. This company is garbage. They cancelled my trip and kept my money.
This company will not return money for holidays cancelled due to the virus I suggest small claims court for outstanding money and any costs incurred Easy and painless
STOP, don't use Fleetway. My trip was almost 2000 dollars. The cancelled my trip because of covid 19. I have tried every means possible to get them to return my money and they do not respond. This has been going on for weeks. Their policy says if they cancel they will refund. It is like the compant disappeared. I am out my money and so are many many other ppl. I took out travel insurance and that is useless too as they are not responding either. Use another travel agent if you know what is best.
Who wants to lose their money? If the answer is you, then book with fleetway. They cancelled my trip via email because if covid 19. When i tried to contact them regarding a refund they have not responded. I have reached out to them every day for two weeks. They ignore my plea. Please, never use fleetway.
Cut our holiday short by 7 days the worst holiday we had ever had, now won’t answer the phone or answer emails disappointing customer service avoid avoid avoid.
I do not understand how fleetway has so many stars. Read all the reviews. So many people including me, have had awful service. They cancelled our trip and offered us no refund even though their. T and C states they will provide us with one if they cancel. I have been trying to reach them for over a week now and the have either not picked up their phone or replied to my emails. This is a great dealbof money all will be losing and all this money is a clear profit for them.
I can only guess this company will be going bankrupt soon after the numerous negative reviews. It is clear they spent all of our hard earned money because they are not abiding not their terms and conditions and refunding our money after they cancelled our trip. I have called many times and emailed. I received only one return email were the respondent excitedly told me they will be giving me a credit. I responded back and told them i only want a monetary refund. No surprise, they have not responded. I dont want a credit, i dont want to do business with them as they are not trustworthy. Besides, how good will my credit be when they go bankrupt
I can only guess this company will be going bankrupt soon after the numerous negative reviews. It is clear they spent all of our hard earned money because they are not abiding not their terms and conditions and refunding our money. I have called many times and emailed. I received only one return email were the respondent excitedly told me they will be giving me a credit. I responded back and told them i only want a monetary refund. No surprise, they have not responded. I dont want a credit, i dont want to do business with them as they are not trustworthy. Besides, how good will my credit be when they go bankrupt.
Like other recent reviews, we too have been told to contact our insurance company for the holiday which Fleetway cancelled. I have sent them an email saying they are in breach not only of their own T and C's but also of their ABTA and ATOL registration. No reply! What a surprise! When I rang them 3 days ago, I was told that they are not in a position to make refunds. I expect this means that they have cashflow problems and are at risk of bankruptcy. I shall complain officially to ABTA and ATOL. If they are not going bankrupt now, they certainly will in future as no one will book with them after all these reviews. What a fiasco. They deserve to go bankrupt.
(Covid-19) So Fleetway have been lying to me over the phone, they told me that ABTA had directed them to give no refunds, I have been to ABTA myself and ABTA have said 'LEGALLY' as it still stands they have to offer me a 'REFUND'. Jenny at fleetway went immediately quiet and placed me on hold twice. They told me I have to contact there customer services email but they are not responding to anything so that I dont get my money back. I am currently raising a complaint with ABTA to recieve a refund.
Right set of robbing barstewards. Cancelled my trip and refused to refund my money, avoid like the covid 19 itself
Plain and simple...book with fleetway if you want to lose your money.
My trip was cancelled because of the pandemic. Fleetway policy clearly gives you the option of a full refund. I have requested such via email only to be ignored. They then sent out a mass email stating theu wont honor their terms and conditions and to contact my insurance company. My insurance does not cover the corona virus. Fleeyway not only has my money free and clear but the money of many others. Nice scam.
Absolutely disgusted with customer services. We phoned due to our holiday been cancelled because of COVID19. We asked if we could have a full refund back as they cancelled the holiday. The lady on the phoned laughed as us and told us no. She kept shouting at us down the phone and told us to be quite. I'm in absolute shock about her attitude and behaviour. I understand they are under a lot of pressure but there is no need to be so rude! Im also very upset that they are refusing to give us our money back. The lady on the phone laughed and said it was in their bank account and we couldn't have it back. When it very clearly states on their policy if the holiday is cancelled due to a major incident we would receive a full refund. I feel let down, upset and shocked by the whole situation.
Just now Nonexistent customer service Omg, they stole my money and did not provide me with a trip. Covid 19 caused my trip to be canceled. They are not responding to my emails so i am out all the money. I cant even say they have poor customer service, their customer service is nonexistent.
What a joke this company is. My trip to milan was canceled due to covid 19. Fleetway is not responding to my numerous phone and email requests. They are pocketing my 8000dlrs without providing me with service. The airlines are crediting for the cancellation but fleetway is not passing it on to the consumer. Don't book with fleetway...ever.
My trip book through Fleetway should leave today. Fleetway has a note on its website stating my trip is cancelled by them. They have no communicated with me and do not answer the phones. They have refused to refund my trip. Do not book with Fleetway
Fleetway Travel is rated 1.42 based on 31 reviews