Fleetway Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleetway Travel

Tell us how Fleetway Travel made you happy
I must say that the hotel in Edinboro was the worst I have ever stayed in. So bad I booked and paid for another hotel for the last 2 days. I couldn't get ahold of fleetway for reimbusement and no answer from customer service. I guess it was a $300 education to never use Fleetway again. John Daugherty reviewer if Fleetway has the desency to contact me. Too bad I can't give them 0 stars...
LOST RESERVATION FOR A CHECKED IN BAG I have booked a vacation with Fleetway, and paid $159 to check in a bag, and it never showed up on the reservation with the TAP air. It did showed up with the return flight.  So, someone made a mistake. I have called Portugal air 3 times before my vacation to sort it out, and I have called Fleetway 2 times. The second time, the travel agent who I left a voicemail for, didn't bother to return my call.  I have contacted Fleetway after my trip and explained that I didn't want to have problems at the airport, and ended up purchasing another bag on my own, hoping that I will get reimbursed. But they said that they couldn't help me. I am not sure how it is possible to pay for checked in bag , and it doesn't show up on the reservation with the airline. It is very disappointing that they couldn't reimburse me, to keep me happy. Rest assure you have lost a customer.
Fleetway travel provided all travel details promptly. Everything was spot on. Would definitely use them again. Local knowledge about transfers was very helpful.
Provided full information about travel, accommodation. I know I chose the accommodation but everything went seamlessly. I would certainly use Fleetwood Travel again and recommend them to anyone.
Exception service from all staff. Knowledgeable about hotel and local area
Don't waste your time trying to find and actually book travel deals through Fleetway Travel company. My bad experience happened this week. Travelzoo's "Top 20 List" included a 5 night package to Paris from several US cities. The package included r/t air and hotel for $599 per person. I followed the booking directions provided by Travelzoo, which connected me with the vendor, Fleetway Travel. I went through all the steps, answering all the questions, selecting the available dates, airports, upgrades, and options. I completed the required documentation and registration. At the conclusion of this process, Fleetway's online booking told me my travel reservation had been submitted and that someone would contact me the next day for payment processing. Three days passed and I had not been contacted. I tried to call Fleetway Travel and couldn't get through (number I had went to The UK). I contacted Travelzoo customer service and they told me they would look into my reservation. The next day Travelzoo Customer Rep., Lisa called me and said Fleetway had my reservation and would be calling me shortly. Later that day, I finally got a call from Fleetway Travel. They denied having a record of my reservation and the Fleetway Rep. told me they have not been able to process or even read the reservations submitted via their website due to the heavy volume of calls they had been receiving. The Fleetway Rep would not honor my reservation, look for my reservation, or even acknowledge that they had received a submission from me. I told the Fleetway Rep. my exact submission dates and that I had followed the directions provided by their and Travelzoo's websites, and that I was supposed to receive a call to process payment. She said "we can't be chasing people down who booked vacations online" and "I have booked over 20 vacations for customers who called in today alone, I don't have time to check online reservation requests". The advertised travel deal I signed up for 5 days earlier via Fleetway Travels own website was not available, if it ever really existed. I immediately called Travelzoo Customer Service to inquire why they told me Fleetway had my reservation, to ask why online bookings weren't being honored, and finally ask why Travelzoo would partner with a vendor of this poor of caliber. Doesn't Travelzoo check out the businesses it promotes? Travelzoo Customer Rep. apologized for my experience, said they would note my complaint for future reference when working with Fleetway Travel, but that Travelzoo couldn't make Fleetway Travel honor the promoted travel deal. Based on this bad experience, I can no longer use Travelzoo and would highly recommend others save themselves the time and trouble of using this online service.
Fleetway Travel is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews