Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

About Storage World Self Storage & Workspace:

Storage World Self Storage & Workspace provides a storage or workspace service to both Home and Business customers. Our stores are modern, purpose built and all agreements are flexible and affordable.

manchester@storageworld.co.uk

40 Ashton Old Road, ,

Tell us how Storage World Self Storage & Workspace made you happy
Service provided
Great team members. Good facilities. A lot of understanding between us and the people at the reception.
Well to tell u the the truth the staff Cath and Graham are great and the owner don't know Jackie that well but it's nice place but there is few things they could do better it's very cold and 1 loading bay would help if we had 2 plus bit more light in unit But I know it's new and they are trying to improve things Regards Jane kasbia
Thank you for your kind feedback, point noted. We have three loading bays, but only one fully operational until the New Year.
It was the nice & comfy well come I was given as soon as I stepped in the door & how help full the staff were
Very easy to use and the staff are amazing
Changed our storage supplier to Flexispace and I am very happy with site in Manchester and also the service by the great staff. Very clean, secure and staff on hand to help you whenever needed.
The service was very, fast, efficient and effective. Couldnt recommend them highly enough. Loft Interiors.
Very helpful, gave advise on size of unit required for our needs. Easy to to sort payments and moved in same day.
I needed to put some gardening equipment in storage as I had nowhere else to store it
() -
First time using the
Safe and Secure
The staff and the surroundings
Great and affordable space. Neat and clean with easy access. Come and go as we pleased.
() -
Top place and staff Thanks Ged Uksofas
The owner was extremely helpful and friendly and I would recommend his company to anyone.
quick service
Flexispace is a great option for renting the space you need for your business or home storage at very competitive rates. The staff at Middleton, Graham and Jackie are a credit to the site and are always available to help in any way they can whether it be excepting a delivery or helping to off load. The site has clean non obstructive walkways with each unit having it's own entry and lock. Perfect for my needs. I would strongly recommend Flexispace to anyone looking for dry, secure and no fuss storage.
Staff is telling different stories of seeing them in person and emails. Charge additionally which is not acceptable. Not recommend at all
Thank you for your feedback and sorry that you have anything other than a positive experience. Your feedback is slightly misleading - specifically that your only additional charge was for the extra period of time you stored with us i.e. you stayed longer than you originally expected. If our understanding is incorrect, please email Store Manager jacci@flexispace.com who will rectify immediately
Great staff who are very knowledgeable and helpful. Warm welcome on every visit and they really helped when my removal van let me down. Managed to find me someone at the last minute and even stayed late to give me time to move in. Fanstastic service and the best price.
(Middleton) -
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to provide feedback - much appreciated
I had a very pleasant experience with the staff who work at Flexispace. Universally they were friendly and efficient. This earns an extra star. However, my storage unit was flooded in September when Manchester suffered a deluge of rain one evening. The items stored in my unit suffered flood damage. Therefore, I don't recommend that anyone use the ground floor of this facility. I took out the 'in house' insurance cover at an exorbitant price of £9 per week for £10K of cover. I paid this for over 2 years. When I came to make a claim for the items that have been damaged I have had a very poor claims experience. It is almost 3 months later, my letters are being ignored and I haven't received settlement for a very straightforward claim. Not what I expected. For the premium price I paid I expected a premium service on making a claim. With hindsight the unit I had was very expensive. 110ft of storage space at over £200 per month. I now have a much bigger unit with Big Yellow Storage at a far lower price and was given my first two months at half price. Anyone storing at Flexispace must inform their insurer that the premises have been subject to flooding or their insurance cover is likely to be invalid. For the reasons I have outlined above I am unable to recommend Flexispace - find somewhere that doesn't flood and offers better insurance cover for a lower price.
(Manchester) -
Thank you for your feedback of FLEXiSPACE. Clearly the general storage experience worked well and it was simply the events of September 13th that effected most of Manchester that caused concern (see link below). We too are disappointed with the duration taken by the insurance company specific to your claim. We have held a detailed conference call with them and understand that we both acted promptly and correctly. The delay is theirs alone - something they intend to ensure doesn't reoccur (little comfort to you) They did indicate that matters are all resolved and to your satisfaction, the only issue being the time taken (60-days) The freak conditions of 13/09/2016 we would hope never to be repeated yet we have undertaken some additional works where we can to mitigate. Our assessment rating for flood is at the lowest possible level. We enjoyed your custom and positive feedback when meeting. Sorry that our insurance partner eroded the goodwill created - and of course the freak weather conditions which started it all. http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-storm-shops-supermarkets-even-11883051
Storage World Self Storage & Workspace is rated 4.55 based on 133 reviews