Flight Centre UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Centre UK

Tell us how Flight Centre UK made you happy
I am very disappointed with flight centre UK. In September 2019 I booked and paid for a family flight to Florida and New York over 12 days scheduled for July 2020.
I have sent 10 emails to flight centre since April 2020 and was informed in June 2020 that my refund is being processed. I have sent numerous email since June 2020 and only received an email today for the first time from Flight Centre Customer Relation UK to inform me that à Customer Relations representative will respond to my feedback when my review is complete, this could take up to 28 days.
Still no date when I can expect my refund.
I was left in Cambodia 8 weeks ago on my own, when I emailed to see if I could get an early flight home as lockdown looming in uk, I received am email to state I must appreciate that they were very busy, I emailed back stating they must appreciate I was a single lady 6000 miles(?) from home a little worried!!!! I am still waiting to hear, thankfully I was able to book my own flight home, and then I got notification from the airline that my flight was cancelled thankfully I had landed home 3 days earlier !! Flight Centre not aware and when I asked about refund for cancelled flight and 1/2 my holiday and hotel refund I was told I had to wait at least 12 Weeks, still waiting and they have the audacity to send me emails to book future holidays!!!! In their dreams
Impossible to get refund to which we are entitled. Disgraceful and causing undue stress to customers. And they have the audacity to advertise holidays for 2021 when they’re not looking after customers who booked for 2020 and have had their holidays canceled.
Quite a few c**ts at Flight Centre
Just got back from My holiday in Los Angeles. Stayed at the Queen Mary in Long Beach and travelled around LA by bus and Metro Train ($27 a week tap card). All organised by Georgie Pomfret at Deansgate Manchester. Can not thank her enough for the super organisation of the flights and hotel. Extra thanks to the KARMEL shuttle drivers who took me from LAX to the hotel and back. Anthony Keaveny Eccles Lancs.
(Shouldn't even get a one star as you did nothing). Went into Flight Centre Wimbledon on Thursday and gave sales person my dates to travel Singapore/Perth//Auckland and back to UK via Singapore, and asked him to email flights and accommodation details to me. Sales person sent me email at end of same day saying he hadn't completed the task but would get back to me two days later as he was on leave the next day. When no reply received on Saturday I emailed again asking for information - no reply. I went ahead and booked my flights via Sky Scanner (Carlton Leisure) who were brilliant. It is now Tuesday and still no response received from Flight Centre Wimbledon. Great way to run a business:-)
I have used the Flight Centre on many occasions and they have NEVER failed to get me the best flights and hotels. On this particular occasion I was looking for a flight to St.Louis. I looked on other sites and the costs and times were not great. I looked on the Flight Centre website and they were better but still not quite what I was looking for so I decided to call and see what they could offer. I spoke to a lovely lady called Kelly Warden who looked at all options and took into consideration my requirements. She called me back within 5 minutes and not only found me the times and flights that I wanted but also £200 cheaper than I had seen anywhere else. As always, a fantastic service from Kelly and Flight Centre team. I can't recommend them enough.
Wonderful attention, and they make you feel so happy and relaxed.
I usually book my own flights but, on this occasion, I used Flight Centre. The flights were the same price as if I had booked them on my own. I am flying Edinburgh to Phoenix in December and was originally travelling via Dallas with a 2 hour stop over. Due to a flight change by American Airlines, that 2 hours was increased to 6. I still didn't think this was too bad but we do have two small children and the journey was going to be longer. Flight Centre arranged with the airline for us to be upgraded for free to the direct flight - fantastic! Thank you Flight Centre. Had I booked the flights on my own, I figure there would have been no chance of me getting this so from now on I will be using Flight Centre for any long haul flights.
Flight Centre UK is rated 2.78 based on 9 reviews