Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

hello@foreverstudios.com

Suite 32, ,

Tell us how Forever Studios made you happy
We had a small miscommunication but Forever Studios did a fantastic job with the work they performed. And they completely owned up to the mistake. I will be back when I need work like this done again.
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you were so pleased with your restoration. We look forward to future business with you. Have a great weekend!
I placed an order to restore my parents wedding (1939) photo. Forever Studio did a good job. But I was expecting better as I had selected their most expensive service. I was expecting sharpness and the best quality. I would recommend Forever Studio.
Thank you for your review and for recommending us. We appreciate your business!
Everything was as promised. My only disappointment is that the only music that could be added to silent 16 mm movies that are converted to flash drives is ‘elevator’ music.
We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the music selection on your movies, we would be more than happy to assist you with this! We have sent you and email, and look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!
I dropped off my order to Forever Studios on May 18, 2020. On June 24th (5+ weeks) they notified me the scans were ready. After looking through the scans, aside from miscounted and unscanned photos, none of the photos were "enhanced" at high resolution, as per my invoice. I finally got in touch with the manager who readily agreed to correct my order and re-scan the photos at the higher, enhanced resolution. Three weeks later, I got my photos and scans back and have to say they are very nice and a big improvement. In the end, I'm very happy with the quality of the work.
I am glad to hear that we were able to address and correct any issue with the photo restorations to your satisfaction. We don't want any customers to be unsatisfied with their finished projects. We look forward to doing future business with you!
Love how my picture came out. Easy to download but having a hard time to order prints online.
The final repair on my photo was expertly done. I am not giving a "very good" rating because failure to follow my instructions caused a lot of delay, requiring several emails and a phone call to finally have the work done according to my written instructions. I had asked to repair a pinhole photo, but in addition, the technician decided to change the focus to very sharp, which is inappropriate for this type of photo. Nevertheless, I plan to have Forever Studios do more work for me in the near future.
Forever Studios is rated 4.98 based on 411 reviews